Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians (83033 Views)

Pension Managers Please Come In. / The Absurd Ways Pension Managers Cheat Nigerians part2. / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 6:10pm On May 05, 2021
yetunsbay:
RSA OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION PALAVA

Things just dey clumsy to me sef maybe it because I need cash.

1. pencom rep stated "Once beneficiary has been established and identified by the courts all money in the deceased RSA is transferred to beneficiary's account"

2. PFA rep emphasized they still reconciling & approval fr Pencom before payment

3. But shebi pension benefits will kuku be paid to Administrator direct

4. Obviously no more business with PFA anymore if (3) above span out like that....so why withholding the bal

Once Pencom has reconciled the account, you can access the money in the pension account even before the death benefits and accrued rights are paid.

You'll need to apply to have the money paid into the beneficiary account. Once the pfa has verified the documents and forwarded to Pencom for approval, the money will be transferred to the account number you indicated when submitting the application. This doesn't take time according to information from the PFA. Whenever the accrued rights and death benefits are paid, it'll be transferred also to the beneficiary's account without any additional submission.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 8:12pm On May 05, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Once Pencom has reconciled the account, you can access the money in the pension account even before the death benefits and accrued rights are paid.

You'll need to apply to have the money paid into the beneficiary account. Once the pfa has verified the documents and forwarded to Pencom for approval, the money will be transferred to the account number you indicated when submitting the application. This doesn't take time according to information from the PFA. Whenever the accrued rights and death benefits are paid, it'll be transferred also to the beneficiary's account without any additional submission.

Thanks for this explanation... Please, is it possible for the account of those placed on batch 97 to have been reconciled? ...or how can one know if one's account has been reconciled?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 11:10pm On May 05, 2021
Thefarmer3:

Thanks for this explanation... Please, is it possible for the account of those placed on batch 97 to have been reconciled? ...or how can one know if one's account has been reconciled?

I wouldn't know. Your PFA will be in the best position to advise if the account has been reconciled by Pencom or not. You can also find out from Pencom.

2 Likes

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2021
Eagle eyed

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2021
yetunsbay:
Nawa ooo when are they paying 91 gan gan
November
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2021
QuinModah:
November
not so ideal playing with someone's phone

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol. Source
My source. Please Yetunde, I got a credit alert from IBTCpension and I don't have any pension with them or processing any documentation with them
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2021
livewithpurpose:

She confirmed this too. My late dad's batch is 90 and she said early next year so fingers crossed
Boss & boss @winter
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2021
QuinModah:
My source. Please Yetunde, I got a credit alert from IBTCpension and I don't have any pension with them or processing any documentation with them
You would agree this isn't a playing ground.

1 Like

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 11:30pm On May 31, 2021
yetunsbay:
Boss & boss @winter
Boss I hail o.
How's everyone doing ?
Who know the batch they are paying
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Winter12:

Boss I hail o.
How's everyone doing ?
we still dey open mouth for 91 oo.
Na u don Chop clean mouth. Lol
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by QuinModah(f): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2021
yetunsbay:
You would agree this isn't a playing ground.
I asked a question and you saying this isn't a playing ground
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
yetunsbay:

We have not been paid yet. The court strike is delaying things with confirming the documents.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
livewithpurpose:

We have not been paid yet. The court strike is delaying things with confirming the documents.
Is your case exceptional....what's with documents ?
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
livewithpurpose:

Nawaoo
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by fullblast(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
frioslegend02:
I guess my own will take forever. My father died in 2014. I contacted ARM pension as regards his benefits. I was told his RSA was unfunded. I was advised to contact his employer. I submitted all necessary documents for Group life and also remittance of the CPS.
The documents were forwarded to PENCOM and Ministry in charge for his Group life in May, 2015.
The RSA was funded in May 2019. I was asked by his PFA to submit documents for payments of his death benefits. Which I did immediately. And it took about 2 months for verification of Death Certificate and ROA.
Now, I have to wait for PENCOM to take years to pay his Accrued Rights before I have access to the balance on his RSA.
This is just not fair.
Be patient...it will get to your turn
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
yetunsbay:
Is your case exceptional....what's with documents ?

No its not. The Pencom account has been reconciled. However before the PFA can pay you, they said the documents must be verified before they send the approval to Pencom to pay.

I just tire for the verification again because I know they already verified before sending to Pencom in the past for reconciliation. This whole process is just frustrating.
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
livewithpurpose:

No its not. The Pencom account has been reconciled. However before the PFA can pay you, they said the documents must be verified before they send the approval to Pencom to pay.

I just tire for the verification again because I know they already verified before sending to Pencom in the past for reconciliation. This whole process is just frustrating.
I'm afraid why modus operandi changes all the time. Thought such benefits are being paid directly into Administrator's account
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
livewithpurpose:

This should have been done before ur PFA sent your application to Pencom sef
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
yetunsbay:

I never chop clean mouth o. Still waiting on death benefits
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by livewithpurpose: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2021
yetunsbay:
This should have been done before ur PFA sent your application to Pencom sef
It was done. But they said it has to be done again. Just ridiculous
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2021
livewithpurpose:

It was done. But they said it has to be done again. Just ridiculous
why mumu PenCom go credit PFA account sef instead of administrator's
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
yetunsbay:
why mumu PenCom go credit PFA account sef instead of administrator's

I think that's how they do it o, PENCOM only transacts with the PFA.

But na rubbish sha, they keep using different delay tactics
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thefarmer3:

I think that's how they do it o, PENCOM only transacts with the PFA.

But na rubbish sha, they keep using different delay tactics
God help us. But Pencom dey craze sha,mk dem attend to next batch
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Tajudeenayodele(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Boss I hail o.
How's everyone doing ?
Who know the batch they are paying [/quote]

Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Tajudeenayodele:
Boss I hail o.
How's everyone doing ?
They've manage to pay nothing since February. This country Na cruise
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Tajudeenayodele:
Boss I hail o.
How's everyone doing ?
lol. Which 91 ? No mind dem oo
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Tajudeenayodele:
Boss I hail o.
How's everyone doing ?

Mehn, you're lucky oo... That they even replied your message na luck grin grin grin grin
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Thefarmer3: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol. Which 91 ? No mind dem oo

With the way I'm seeing it, I think your batch 91 is under Accrued DB oo
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thefarmer3:

With the way I'm seeing it, I think your batch 91 is under Accrued DB oo
No.
Meanwhile, I never hear they are on 91 for either of the payments
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by Winter12: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
No.
Meanwhile, I never hear they are on 91 for either of the payments
Your contributory should be ready but, the accrued death benefit Na gbege o
Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by yetunsbay(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Winter12:

Your contributory should be ready but, the accrued death benefit Na gbege o
still awaiting FG funding

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 / This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.