Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu (2189 Views)

MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu by kershley(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders!Please can i know the contacts or details of makeup artists or stores that sell cosmetics in Enugu(and stock up different brands like maybelline,marykay,L.A girls etc)
I recently moved to Enugu and i find it difficult to see where to buy my make up sad
Re: Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu by Loveangel1(f): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2013
I sell makeup in Enugu, send me a mail on talk2luvangel@yahoo.com.
Re: Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu by homesodear: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2014
kershley: Hello fellow nairalanders!Please can i know the contacts or details of makeup artists or stores that sell cosmetics in Enugu(and stock up different brands like maybelline,marykay,L.A girls etc)
I recently moved to Enugu and i find it difficult to see where to buy my make up sad

SONYA SKIN CARE LINE
Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe Vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before.

Why Sonya color collection is loved all places?
• Anti aging nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety.
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day.
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The Sonya color collection has it all, concealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, mascara, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen production to promote and preserve young looking skin
• Cruelty free. Helpless rabbits, mice monkeys and dogs didn’t have to suffer for you and I to look good.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Style Trends That Should Die / . / Surrati Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.