Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why You Should Detoxify Your System Twice A Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Detoxify Your System Twice A Year (490 Views)

10 Reasons/benefits Why You Should Detoxify Your Body Regularly / Does Any One Know Any Natural Way To Detoxify The System Without Using Drugs / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Detoxify Your System Twice A Year by infogloveries: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2013
We live in an environment where toxic substances are released without a constraining regulation from regulating agencies to deter perpetrators and educate the populace on the dangers of toxic to human health. No wonder the life expectancy rate of the average Nigerian is reducing exponentially because many have not yet woken up to the reality of the silent killer called toxic. I am talking about the high amount of carbon monoxide released into the air by the high number of vehicles, motorcycle, keke NAPEP, Trailers, Industrial generators and the millions of ‘I better pass my neighbors’. Please read the rest on www.healthadviceng.com

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss: Tips And Remedies / Facts About Mosquito / Teenager Who Cries And Sweat Blood, But Found Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.