Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal (1502 Views)

Realbizsms.com Bulk SMS / My Dilemma: Shopping On‏ Taafoo.com / How Many People Are Using Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2013
The so-called site portal has been so frustrating in terms of funding one's account using VISACARD or MASTERCARD gateway as it is meant to reflect instantly but they keep asking you the same question even if you call them several times to complain and they won't still credit your account.

My first complaint took close to 5 days before it could be resolved after getting across to them severally via e-mail & call and this second one which I initiated since on the 17th is yet to be credited and all I've been receiving is that "we will get back to you" instead of crediting it instantly of which I'm not sure when they will do that but I've given them 24hrs ultimatum to get mine and that of others funded with immediate effect.

I hereby warn anyone that have account with them and want to fund his/her account should not do so until when they've resolved their issue which I will confirm and update you with.

Below is also screenshot of the messages [indicated with red arrow] that I furiously sent to them which will also stand as proof of evidence.

Re: WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal by Taafoocom: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Hello Segun,

Thank you for using taafoo.com and we do appreciate your patronage. We recently experienced a network failure in account funding process, we got a number of complaints and resolved them immediately. It is unfortunate that yours was not included, we sincerely apologise and would still appreciate your continued patronage. Your account has been credited with 1500 naira which you funded it with, do check and go ahead with sending your sms. Thank you

Customer care team
Re: WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Taafoo.com:
Hello Segun,

Thank you for using taafoo.com and we do appreciate your patronage. We recently experienced a network failure in account funding process, we got a number of complaints and resolved them immediately. It is unfortunate that yours was not included, we sincerely apologise and would still appreciate your continued patronage. Your account has been credited with 1500 naira which you funded it with, do check and go ahead with sending your sms. Thank you

Customer care team

Thanks for that as my account has now been credited.
I was called by one of your customer care representatives that apologized for that and I should have replied this thread but I've been so busy.
My reason of being furious with your company is that I experienced such occurrence with you as at September 23rd & 24th with N250 each on the different days which was only credited on the 27th that I really hammered on it after sending mails and calling your company.

The last time before then that I paid with my Mastercard to load my account was August 22nd which as well gave problem then though it didn't take so long before it was rectified.

The same issue is still happening even up till October 17th that I used my Visacard this time around to load my account with N750 and it happened to be credited on the 23rd after I hammered on it again though I previously called thrice or four times of which I should have also communicated via e-mail but I travelled and didn't have much time to communicate.

That network failure you are claiming to be recent isn't recent at all as you can see above with my observations and you need to work on resolving the issue faster and do your company want to know how much I've lost not excluding trust as I promised my subscribers an important message on those very fateful days until I was so highly dissapointed and humiliated.
Re: WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Taafoo.com:
Hello Segun,

Customer care team

I noticed that my taafoo account was credited with N1,500 instead of N750 as I only paid N750 with my Visacard on the 17th.
It seems you people are not having adequate records in your database or what is that suppose to mean but I assume that you people are using it to compensate me.If not,let me know what I will need to do.Thanks
Re: WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Their system seems to be okay now as I fund my acccount with 1,500 using my uba africard and it was credited instantly unlike before though I did that just to test.

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Chairs And Tables,plastic Pallets Distributorship......... / Urgent I Need 1000pcs Of Xmas caps / ABOUT Corporate And Unique Field Marketers 'CUFM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.