Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

“I Started With Just N10,000, Half Of Which My Baby Sister Loaned Me” Nancy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “I Started With Just N10,000, Half Of Which My Baby Sister Loaned Me” Nancy (785 Views)

Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / What Type Of Business Can Be Started With N200,000 / Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Started With Just N10,000, Half Of Which My Baby Sister Loaned Me” Nancy by bizngr(f): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
There is nothing you cannot do except you don't want to do it.
Now she trains people VERY older than her and take home enough profits just because she obeyed her thirst.
Please read her full story here--- http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/i-started-with-just-n10000-half-of-which-my-baby-sister-loaned-me-c-e-o-of-5-fingers-couture-omolegho-ehimika/

1 Like

Re: “I Started With Just N10,000, Half Of Which My Baby Sister Loaned Me” Nancy by TRhanco(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hey! my friend is going places! She designed some great stuff for some of the fashions houses in the on going Lagos fashion show

(1) (Reply)

10 Business That Can Rake In Everyday Income... / The Increasing Scam In Referral Netwrks / How To Start A Restaurant/fast Food Business In Nigeria The 100% Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.