Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me (1758 Views)

The Last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number Describes You / 644-iwa / Help Plz I Need E.f.c.c Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by ladebs: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2006
if you dont know what to say no this is my number 08029652941 you can call me to advice me
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2006
Advice U on what?

I think U just feel like publicizing ur phone number
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by ladebs: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2006
it because you dont know what happen this is want happen read this:-
how will u feel when your girl friend gets pregnant without you sleeping with her and since you started your realationship you never slept with her.
   This  is how we start the relationship, i saw the girl one day passing and i call her and she answer me and i told her that i love her but she tell me that did I know that she is a xtain and I is a muslim we stop that day.
the second day she agreeed, u know now  normal runs.
               she do come to my place and i neverknew what was inside of her.can u imagine she called d realationship quits n later came 2 apologise which i had no choice but 2 ascept her bak because i believe she was still her self(VIRGIN).
           unfotunately,i got d news that she was pregnant 4 an Igbo guy.i was heartbroken n was higly disappointed in her
    i need your opion guys what should i do.i'm very depressed now n i havnt seen her since then.please help me out.
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by uche1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2006
wellcome to nairaland.
man go on with your life
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2006
Well said Uche1

U have said it all
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by uche1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2006
Queenzy
is ur phone ok now
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2006
damn the phone aint ok. It aiont browsing it aint sending MMS.

Infact I am tired.
I will buy a vmobile line soon
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by BigShishi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2006
here's my phone number, call me to get advice , grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by Damsal(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2006
Hey whats the big deal, it think it's pretty obvious what you should do forget the girl, if she is going to sleep around and bring another mans baby to you. There isn't much of a future for the both of you.

And if are really crazy about her and the two of you ever decide on getting married you might want to take a blood test on all your kids i'm dead serious.
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by BigShishi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2006
damsal, true dat
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by Hotstepper(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2006
4get da gurl.this thing shouldn't even bother u and hmmm did i hear depression? another word did be betta as u ain't in depression, 4get her and move on
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by eveseh(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2006
i will advice u here not on phone tongue
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by vokalguy(m): 2:33am On Jul 14, 2006
haha, u desperate or wat?
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by jgirl3: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2006
I don't want to call anyone. I want everybody to call me grin as long as you're friendly and cool. My number is 1 -234-567-8910 grin
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by mamaput(f): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2006
So girlfriend of two days is now girlfriend.
Sorry to say she was never your girlfriend.

by the way j-girl you better pnone me and tell me what you are doing in my fathers house he is married man . and that nr you are using is his nr have you driven his wife? so call me and explain at 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .Thank your stars my papa wife no be my mama i for call you by now .
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by TaniCarr(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2006
do you press reply to start your own post? Please,someone tell me how to do it step by step.where to go,what to click and all of that. What's up anyone in Dallas,TX?
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by otokx(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2006
some people get mind.
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by anon101(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2006
Firstly, i need to know this questions

1. How old are you
2. How long have you known this girl
3. Are you a man or a woman

The reason i am asking is because i never knew men like u still exist in this world , "getting depressed over a girl", Oh purrrlease , get a life, women come women go you dont need to kill urself over one that never cared about you when you met her.
Also if you keep getting worried over a woman like this you will have heart attack at a young age in any relationship, be open minded so that if anything hits you, you wil not break down like this
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by twinkledew(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2006
this is my number if u want to hijack or bomb a plane 999
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i am the best ever
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by theopops: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2006
Tania, on the romance page, you'll see a tab that says, topic or something like that. Click on it and it should take you from there. Sorry, Tania, you can't post new topic now. It has been disabled until Monday I think.
Re: This Is My Phone Number You Can Call Me To Advice Me by iz2much: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2008
Dis Guy Thinks This Place is Meant For Developing Mind Like his.Tell to share His fake problem somewhere else.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Equivalence Of Cisa And Cism Certifications In Nigeria / Moderators Here Are Hypocrites I Tell U! / 10 Most Bizarre Toilets The World Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.