Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Take Care Of Me Video [download]- Skales - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Take Care Of Me Video [download]- Skales (2501 Views)

Sauce Kid African American Promo/like Me Video?gist Prince Interview / Official Link To Plantashun Boiz "say You Belive Me" Video Live / Do Me Video By P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Me Video [download]- Skales by Nuriya: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHxEFty3iUk

Take Care Of Me Video
Empire Mates Entertainment is proud to present the Official video for "Take Care of Me", the first single off of Skales' Debut Album "All the above". The song was produced by Starboy hit production duo Legendary Beats, and the video was shot in Lagos by filmmaker Aje Filmworks. Skales' debut album will be released in the 1st quarter of 2014.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Re: Take Care Of Me Video [download]- Skales by Fkforyou(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
I too like dis song...am going to download it ASAP If God wills.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Timeless Ft T West – Voltage / Where Can I Get New Hot Musick To Dawnload / Another Fuji Artist, ” Bayo Akanni Ojuyobo ” Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.