Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92631 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
FYI

Last year's ad contest Results

Winner : yusufu16
1st Runner up : lightheart
2nd Runner up : redcliff

Notable Entries
yorme
WilliamCee
ogzille
ogayellow
lincolnpixel

My analysis
Yusufu16
Yusufu16 is all out to win this year's contest.More than every other person,he knows the value of this competition and it is rumored that he made more dough than any other designer on nairaland ads.Simply put,the guy is good.Maybe the best.

Lightheart
Will he improve on his position, or settle for less.Only time will tell.Hope he participates.

Redcliff
This guy does not give up easily,I expect him to still be at the top 3.Will he be the one to topple yusufu?

My Preferences
I wouldnt want any of these 3 guys to carry the crown.No beef.but I will like to see an underdog win this one.Just for the fun of it.

Anyway,if by the end of today,I don't see any notable entries from some unknown entities in this field,I shall be forced to foray into professional ad design (that is assuming that it is similar to programming). Just hope,I will come out with my reputation intact.

So guys let the fun continue....

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by NEROSKY(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
egift:

Here is my entry, what do you think? Thank you guys.

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sultanemerald(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Web Contractor: FYI

Notable Entries
yorme
WilliamCee
ogzille
ogayellow
lincolnpixel

My analysis
Yusufu16
Yusufu16 is all out to win this year's contest.More than every other person,he knows the value of this competition and it is rumored that he made more dough than any other designer on nairaland ads.Simply put,the guy is good.Maybe the best.

Lightheart
Will he improve on his position, or settle for less.Only time will tell.Hope he participates.

Redcliff
This guy does not give up easily,I expect him to still be at the top 3.Will he be the one to topple yusufu?

My Preferences
I wouldnt want any of these 3 guys to carry the crown.No beef.but I will like to see an underdog win this one.Just for the fun of it.
If by the end of today,I don't see any notable entries from some unknown entities in this field,I shall forced to foray into ad designing (that is assuming that it is similar to programming). [color=#990000][/color]Just hope,I will come out with my reputation intact.

LOL. Smh.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by lacicrips(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Anthony4578: Humbly sir

This is quite depressing.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
folyboy2013: Simplicity and ability to grab at first look is what make a design stand out, and that is what i do with my designs. all raw vector designs in illustrator cs6.

Please read the instructions on page one and resize your photos accordingly.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2013

Notable Entries
yorme
WilliamCee
ogzille
ogayellow
lincolnpixel

My analysis
Yusufu16

Lightheart

Redcliff

My Preferences

Anyway,if by the end of today,I don't see any notable entries from some unknown entities in this field,I shall be forced to foray into professional ad design (that is assuming that it is similar to programming). Just hope,I will come out with my reputation intact.

there are many other design by other designer here far more better than the artist you have mention above. this are

Folyboy2013
mj

then i might go for yusuf.

folyboy: professional and straight at a glance. no color riot, follow the principle of graphic world.

mj: though color usage can be over use, but comes with a nice concept...need to improve on color usage. folyboy color usage for example.

yusuf; nice concept too, but looks over use and too much color also. this is ads banner, most be straight.

and there are some few other better designer who only need to improve on there creativity and most especially color usage.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi:

there are many other design by other designer here far more better than the artist you have mention above. this are

Folyboy2013
mj

folyboy: professional and straight at a glance. no color riot, follow the principle of graphic world.

mj: though color usage can be over use, but comes with a nice concept...need to improve on color usage. folyboy color usage for example.

yusuf; nice concept too, but looks over use and too much color also. this is ads banner, most be straight.

and there are some few other better designer who only need to improve on there creativity and most especially color usage.

I already put my money on mj.I hope he wins.follyboy2013 is out of the equation coz his ads don't meet specifications.He should pay more attention to details.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by samuelsam(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
design till I die, where will I post my designs

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Simplicity and ability to grab at first look is what make a design stand out, and that is what i do with my designs. all raw vector designs in illustrator cs6

Thanks seun and Webcontactor, all resolve..now the actual scale..the mistake comes from me. i have actually set my software pixel to a maximum pixel.

5 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Bobopupa: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
My reviewed submissions (FC).

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi:

Folyboy2013
mj

thanks.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
hahaha finaly came out with something at least i try grin

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Folyboy2013, No need thanking me, your skills is awesome..love your professionalism.so i put my money on you.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
samuelsam: design till I die, where will I post my designs

grin grin grin grin..you knw con serious at all. nice image
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
folyboy2013: i have rescale it to the specification, thanks webcontrator.

Ok.The text on the fashola ad is blurred.probably due to resizing

I cant read the text on wizkids's IV.Its not legible.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
adewasco2k: hahaha finaly came out with something at least i try grin

+1. Is that really tatiana?.I like your ads.didnt know u were into graphics.

EDIT:Maybe you should add some dark colours or remove excess light from the wizkid and CU ad.Just my personal preference
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MEILYN(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
yusufu16: I humbly present my designs for everyone to peruse
bestest so far. Chaii guy u are awesome. I pray u win this too............. Do u reside in Lag? I wanna learn.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Web Contractor:

+1. Is that really tatiana?.I like your ads.didnt know u were into graphics.

EDIT:Maybe you should add some dark colours or remove excess light from the wizkid and CU ad.Just my personal preference

Thanks yea, do graphics at times, will try to implement your suggestions much later before the closing date, i think you are right about the brightness.

Thanks
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by ein: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
folyboy2013 as the best entry, some good one are here too...but folyboy did a very professional job. nice one
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2013

Notable Entries
yorme
WilliamCee
ogzille
ogayellow
lincolnpixel

My analysis
Yusufu16

Lightheart

Redcliff

My Preferences

Lool, Your prayers have been answered, i am not winning this year's competition because i would not be contesting. I think I had the best entry Last year..well, according to me. lol. So i weel be watching from the back of my Computer screen this year. Alot of funny entries so far. Hilarious Stuffs. HIlarious because, mere looking at someone's design you can tell they actually opened whatever application it is they are using to design just because of this competition and not because they are designers. Its Sad. lol. sad
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
ein: folyboy2013 as the best entry, some good one are here too...but folyboy did a very professional job. nice one

[size=14pt]Really?[/size]
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
redcliff:

Lool, Your prayers have been answered, i am not winning this year's competition because i would not be contesting. I think I had the best entry Last year..well, according to me. lol. So i weel be watching from the back of my Computer screen this year. Alot of funny entries so far. Hilarious Stuffs. HIlarious because, mere looking at someone's design you can tell they actually opened whatever application it is they are using to design just because of this competition and not because they are designers. Its Sad. lol. sad

expect that, and yet i blame nobody..as a designer you need to learn, one of the best way you can learn is facing the challenge, by that you saw where you lack and improve on your ability.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
redcliff:

Lool, Your prayers have been answered, i am not winning this year's competition because i would not be contesting. I think I had the best entry Last year..well, according to me. lol. So i weel be watching from the back of my Computer screen this year. sad

I believe you run from the competition because you are scare of loosing once more, and that attitude wont make you improve...as a designer you should expect criticism, you follow this steps to stand out among professional.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi:

expect that, and yet i blame nobody..as a designer you need to learn, one of the best way you can learn is facing the challenge, by that you saw where you lack and improve on your ability.

[size=14pt]I am not not contesting because i felt i was robbed. I just dont feel like it this year and its not about the challenge. I am not scared of any designer on here. lol.[/size]
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
redcliff:

Ah my friend.But you should contest.Your last year ads were really inspiring.Especially the NDA and the Programming Ad(They were the best in their category.my opinion). Please find time to reconsider.I would love to see some of your creativity.I know you dont give up easily cool.
Cheers!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]Really?[/size]

yes, Foyboy2013 has the best entry, reasons..the designs are professional, straght to the point without so many wording and over use color.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayomidewunmi:

I believe you run from the competition because you are scare of loosing once more, and that attitude wont make you improve...as a designer you should expect criticism, you follow this steps to stand out among professional.

[size=14pt]lool. Really? I did not know people live in other people's mind now?[/size]
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]lool. Really? I did not know people live in other people's mind now?[/size]

expatiate...
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
folyboy2013: i have rescale it to the specification, thanks webcontrator.
You cannot win with these scaled images. You must remake all of them at the right size.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]I am not not contesting because i felt i was robbed. I just dont feel like it this year and its not about the challenge. I am not scared of any designer on here. lol.[/size]

The only way to prove that you were robbed is to beat lightheart and Yusufu16 grin.That's a challenge.I hope you pick it up.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Web Contractor:

Ah my friend.But you should contest.Your last year ads were really inspiring.Especially the NDA and the Programming Ad(They were the best in their category.my opinion). Please find time to reconsider.I would love to see some of your creativity.I know you dont give up easily cool.
Cheers!

I dont want to. besides, i just got a new system and it would take me so much time to unpack stuffs from my hard disk to it.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Goldenheart: Oya take number 1

nice...

we dey wait for others smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.