Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42877 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by newgroom: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
At last it has landed!

Aso Ebi for the burial of Mrs Charity Fynface OBA, foster mother of Dame (Dr.) Patience Faka Jonathan is out.

Join us at Okrika this Saturday, 26th October, 2013 for the grand ocassion.

Get your copy now!

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by nduchucks: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
WTF!! You mean they haven't buried her yet?

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ifyalways(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
All roads leads to Rivers state this weekend. This funeral would change alot of people's destinies positively. Contract,business opportunity everywhere. National cake. . .

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by gbanikiti(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Fyneface ko! Boniface ni! Mtscheeew! angry

16 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by MeAboki(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Desola: Lol...fine face? I swear ijaw people are not only dense but they are have the most colonially ravaged sense in the entire universe! From their so called traditional attire to their names! Most notably is that they now bastardise the English language! From naming their children good luck to fine face to fine yansh. Very stupid people!

Nigerians are even more stupid to place these illiterates in power!

Fyneface? I don hear am today!

grin

If you talk dat one, you no see as Oga johnny de wear cowboy hat with pride? - As if say cowboy hat na part of royalty attire, how dat one sef join Ijaw culture na him de surprise me.

But what is even more surprising and apparent is that the woman being buried is actually not her own mother but her foster mother (wonder what happened to her real mother?).
This along with the fact that Oga johnny's children are adopted and not born by Umblerra, kind of makes you wonder about the character and person of PEJ - something got to be wrong about this woman.

33 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
The person that named this woman fyne face has a sick sense of humor.

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Tolexander: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
The aso ebi looks like the material use in making unblerra!

7 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Me_Aboki:

If you talk dat one, you no see as Oga johnny de wear cowboy hat with pride? - As if say cowboy hat na part of royalty attire, how dat one sef join Ijaw culture na him de surprise me.

But what is even more surprising and apparent is that the woman being buried is actually not her own mother but her foster mother (wonder what happened to her real mother?).
This along with the fact that Oga johnny's children are adopted and not born by Umblerra, kind of makes you wonder about the character and person of PEJ - something got to be wrong about this woman.

The man too dey shame person. Na so e dey carry im colo mentality fedora hat go western countries come dey look like mumu. I do quick cover my eyes when I see the yeye illiterate or change the channel.

Shameless people wen no get identity.

Fyneface ko, fyne yansh ni.

11 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
useless people dem.

Person die for accident, instead of them to give am low key burial, dem dey get aso ebi dey rejoice. Wasteful fauqers!

29 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by abokinside: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
My friend travelled to Bayelsa and when he returned he said to we actually deserve what we are getting now for ever goin to bayelsa to pick a leader of this great Nation. He said he met the most backward people in Nigeria in Bayelsa, but for me it's the President outfit, he always looks like a clown about to put up a show haba cow boy hat in 2013, on buba and sokoto, he is Black as in charcoal yet he keeps putting on black on black. Even Mr ibu's costumes is no where near as comic as Gejs'.

44 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Will Rat imi Amaechi be in attendance?

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by BluMalam(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Mallam, yaya shanu da amalanke?

wtf is this drunken fisherman saying. This is an english forum

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi's Son, William, Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo) / Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.