Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria (1731 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Nigeria's First Female Governor Elected In Taraba State / The First Female President In Nigeria. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by osaseyeishere(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by richieadams(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
on my point of view okonji iweala finance minister
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is between Iweala, Akunyili and Ezekwesili.... The last two sure will give 'em hell
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Kingsley1000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
I believe Prof Dora Akuyili is more enlightened and competent...Buh as the notion goes"what a man can do,a woman can do better"...don't u tink they'll be more corrupt if elected into power?
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oluremi Tinubu! If APC becomes the ruling party!
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by wandevincent(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
A dream that will nevr come true
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by modextus(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
angrysee me see endtime question Oo
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by kolidave: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
MUMSY. Yep, my momma
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
This can only happen likely in the year 3015 meaning that the woman, like the beautiful ones,is not yet born. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
credibility'
accountability
eligibility
humility

vote ceicilia ibru grin grin grin

Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by peleson: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Women from the south /east and south/south have done better in nigeria politics than any other region.
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by donphilopus: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Since you said woman, I would say Berem 4 Presido!! Me- Next US President Dayokanu EFCC Chairman. Ngwakwe one of the smallest LG Boss....
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Awakkulowo: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think Dr Oby or Berem
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
I no be woman oooh.

donphilopus: Since you said woman, I would say Berem 4 Presido!! Me- Next US President Dayokanu EFCC Chairman. Ngwakwe one of the smallest LG Boss....
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Arosa(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hopefully Prof Dora Akuyili.

2 Likes

Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by donphilopus: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: I no be woman oooh.

Men must surely support the administration na..... Lolz
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by kkkp: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
My mum
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by mumumugu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
The only woman to die seven times..
The only woman to challenge a noble-price winner prof soyinka
the only woman whose husband is alive yet she is a widow

stand up for dim patience jonathan
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by DonHummer(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
illitrate: credibility'
accountability
eligibility
humility

vote ceicilia ibru grin grin grin
I wanted to say something to you bt changed my mind after seeing ur username
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
richieadams: on my point of view okonji iweala finance minister
thats a huge dream. In this country? Women are followers, if u are right they will follow, if u are wrong/corrupt they will help/give u ideas and follow u strictly. So in this scence that nigeria is corrupt, if a woman comes in, then it seals our faith of hope to change, becus even though they are killing u , u will never knw.
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by suolboy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
I will prefer the able Prof Dora Akunyile

1 Like

Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by youngPRO(m): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2013
IDOWUOGBO, OGUGUA, ADAOBI or DYT
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Ajibel the Pythonian come 2019. Vote for a Pythonic change

angry
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 1:50am On Oct 24, 2013
NOT POSSIBLE!! NEVER!!

Northerners would never support this because of their Religion.

Besides, Women in Govt have failed us. Yeah.. Dora was exceptional.. And Iweala is another thief!!! Etteh, Odua and co.
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by talktimi(m): 2:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Remi is being used to test the waters by APC since they dont have any credible candidate with mass appeal who can defeat the PDP/Gej & they will most likely have to go aborrowing from the PDP again come 2015 for another presidential candidate (eg Atiku, Ribadu & Obj in past lives/elections/former party names grin) already speaker Tambuwal & gen Danjuma have had their names bandied around by our "progressives". The best bet now is to try the gender kite and see if it flies while hoping to gain sympathy from female voters. My prediction sha
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Yvete(f): 2:48am On Oct 24, 2013
None of the above. Possibly, one of my role models - ARUNMA OTEH! grin
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Thej(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Akunyili who was threat with chrismas banger!!!
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by Bpriest(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2013
God forbid
Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by seunfly: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2013
I would have gone for okonjo but she has lost that goodwill, integrity and apeal to people due to recent events. Madam ezekwuezeli may be seen as too close to OBJ although she is detribalised woman who is not carried away by tribalistic colouration of everything happening today.
Dora will always be my best bet, she has really shown that she is not sentimental, tribalistic, unrealistic, power and money graber like others and she can really dissociate her self from bad government and anti people government. That is her pros over okojo iweala.
For now Dora Akunyili all d way.

1 Like

Re: Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria by gratieao: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2013
If Mukina become president of naija Igbos don suffer be that

(1) (Reply)

Vicero001: I Am On The Right Of International Law.. Jonathan Is wrong / BREAKING: Ifeanyi Nwoye Emerges New Enugu Deputy Governor. / Obama's address To The Arab League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.