Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency (32628 Views)

Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara:
Oh! it was NCAA which has Captain Fola Akinkuotu as its D.G that requested for the cars not Princess Stella Oduah as was ealier reported by Sahalie reporters.

Why nobody is talking about Fola Akinkuotu?
Why do people leave the nyash that 'farts' to go knocking the innocent head.

The days some section of the country would use the media to kick Igbos out of office unnecessaryly is coming to an end.

People are not as dumb as you are !

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by passion007: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2013
omenka: 1. In the history of NCAA, has the life of any of their visitors been made attempt on to necessitate the purchase of armored vehicles

2. The evidence of the bank statement of coscharis motors regarding this transaction as provided by Saharareporters (which coscharis hasn't denied) indicates that the purchase of the vehicles was through any means but "Lease Financing". Can she clarify that??

3. Was the purchase of the said "specialized security vehicles" approved in the ministry's budget as passed by the national assembly

4. Who were the other auto dealerships available at the bidding?? Was the quotation of coscharis the most competitive?

5. We believe the other parastatals under the ministry receive foreign visitors from time to time as well?? Following your logic, they would be needing similar vehicles for their guests wouldn't they, madam minister

This one is simply indefensible madam.
Throw in the towel honorable and safe whatever is left of your dignity. We know you arnt going to jail. This is Nigeria!!

If you had spent just 2 minutes reading the article, you won't have asked questions 2, 3, 4 and 5.

To answer question 1, you just need to apply common sense.
Come on, you can do it!

12 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by otokx(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2013
ogb5:

Is it stated anywhere that there were less than 3 bidders?

Remember 2 bidders won. Are you saying only the 2bidders were involved

Three quotations are needed for any government transaction. Madam Stella claims only COSCHARIS sent in a quotation for the armoured BMWs.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by fkaz(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara:
Oh! it was NCAA which has Captain Fola Akinkuotu as its D.G that requested for the cars not Princess Stella Oduah as was ealier reported by Sahalie reporters.

Why nobody is talking about Fola Akinkuotu?
Why do people leave the nyash that 'farts' to go knocking the innocent head.

The days some section of the country would use the media to kick Igbos out of office unnecessaryly is coming to an end.

MUMU try and use your flat head to reason. fola Akinkuotu said the transaction was carried out before his appointment. Fola Akinkouto is just three month old as NCAA boss.

Go and ask mr Joyce nkemakolam who was the acting DG, when they perfect the deal. BARAO

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2013
fkaz:

MUMU try and use your flat head to reason. fola Akinkuotu said the transaction was carried out before his appointment. Fola Akinkouto is just three month old as NCAA boss.
Then it must have been carried out during the reign of Harold Demuren.

So what's the difference between 6 and half a dozen?

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2013
bigass: due process my foot

I'm sooo happy u'v gat a big ass.. Nw sit dat ass dwn nd read d process carefully..

I'm sooo happy u'v gat a big ass.. Nw sit dat ass dwn nd read d process carefully..

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2013
otokx:

Three quotations are needed for any government transaction. Madam Stella claims only COSCHARIS sent in a quotation for the armoured BMWs.

(v)Between June 20 and 25, 2013, invoices were received from various accredited motor vehicle dealers during which only Coscharis Motors Limited quoted for BMW Security Vehicles.

There were others but only coscharis had security vehicles in their quote
That's why they won the bid

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by awodman: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

There were others but only coscharis had security vehicles in their quote
That's why they one the bid
In addition to what you said.. Sнε said NCAA applied for operational vehicles and during the bid process Coscharis quoted for security vehicles only..now at the end of the bid process Coscharis and another dealer(Metropolitan motor vehicles) where selected to supply the vehicles.This means that the other will supply non-security vehicles

(vi) On June 28, 2013, NCAA Parastatal Tenders Board
approved the selection of First Bank Ltd for the Lease
Financing as well as Metropolitan Motor Vehicles and
Coscharis for the supply of the vehicles. All necessary
approvals were duly sought and obtained accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by gbanikiti(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2013
"Due Process" is now used as an excuse to loot and inflate prices. I blame Ezekwesili for starting this "due process" crap! It has not been effective in this present government. angry
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by ogb5(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
otokx:

3 quotations per item on a tender or 3 quotations per tender.

If multiple quotations were received for a tender and some vendors did not quote for some sections of the tender then the man who quoted in that section of the tender has a high chance of winning it.

Anyway since the quotes were received and handled by a tender board, the aim of pulling the minister down can no longer fly.

You will have to aim at the tender board first

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Controversy: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2013
@ last rumor mongers will now rest.
Dear sis Oduah
Those that hate you shall be clothed with shame;
This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Daughter of rising sun Chukwu gozie gi

17 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Controversy: @ last rumor mongers will now rest.
Dear sis Oduah
This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Multiple incongruent stories from madam minister and her lackeys

How does an amored bmw become an 'operational vehicle?'

Anyway, all na wash.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Arysexy(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2013
By letter dated April 15, 2013, NCAA officially requested authorisation from the Federal Ministry of Aviation to procure[b]56 operational vehicles[/b] through lease financing. This option was proposed to the ministry to enable the NCAA make 36 monthly payments based on receipts from Internally Generated Revenue, IGR

56 vehicles? So y is dia a false outcry about only 2 cars? There is a clear evidence dat this woman is been attacked unjustly by some NEVER DO WELL!

D unit cost of each car should be N4m wich is not bad at all! Please let's be fair and factual when exposing and attacking ppl in public service bearing in mind dat karma is real.

If she followed due process as she said, then I see no reason for d attack on her and wot about d parastatal NCAA dat initiated and finance d procurrement? Y is she bn accused dat d 2 vehicles are for her when in actual sense 56vehicles wia ordered?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Arysexy(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Dear sis Oduah

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by bigx(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Case closed.

Time to find another thing to distract ourselves with

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Delafruita(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Dear sis Oduah
perhaps the lord God is not as effective as bulletproof BMWs else she wont have used her position to spend taxpayers money on protection from perceived enemies
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Olaskybab: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2013
eduson33: I wish GEJ will read my post.

this is how the question should be presented.

Bia Madam,
where did you dispensary manufactured the fund used in the acquittal acquisition of that high-technalized vehicle?
how much is your salary and how long have you drastically spent in this position to acquire such materialistically costly property?

didn't your lecturer teach you "Elasticity of demand in secondary school"

it is a paramount apparatus impended for me to paramountly perambulate you fro this dignified position as your act is criminally inclined by the provocative nature of a looting looter..

goodbye nairaland
Lecturer 4 sec sch! Abeg go slp

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by dustydee: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2013
This is morally wrong. At a time when more than 50% of Nigerians live below the poverty line, spending N255m to buy luxury cars to ferry foreigners is immoral. Are their lives more important than that of ordinary Nigerians?
2. Notice that she did not say the supply of the cars were competitively bidded for. Could that be deliberate? Otherwise she would have stated the date and the newspapers that the "invitation for expression of interest" for the supply of the cars were advertised. Does that explain why only coscharis submitted a bid for the cars? Could it be that they contacted coscharis directly and asked the company to submit a quotation? Questions and more questions. Sadly we may never get some answers.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
ogb5: If what she says is true and due process was followed in procurement of the vehicles, then can she sue Sahara reporters for libel? She can even add Nairaland to the suit.

When I said something like this, people took me for a joke. Sometimes I wonder why Jonathan and other officials in his administration are so lenient that haven't sued Sahara news

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by tommykiwi(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Na story she dey write or what? Where our #225m dey abeg. I dey find 10m to use help my life,person dey use 225m to buy just cars...how much she go come use build her house na Abeg I need answers OOOooooo
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by talk2vic: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
fkaz:

I think this is where the house of rep. And aviation ministry as to clear. Since the spokesman for the HOR said NCAA only list hilux and saloon toyota cars in black and white as operational vehicle in 2013 budget which they approved. That their was know where in 2013 budget where NCAA said they are buying BMW cars, base on what he said on channel television yesterday.

this is bad bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by 1shortblackboy: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
what bothers me is not the legality or ortherwise of the purchase but the morality of it. does she really need amoured cars? if she does can the government then purchase one for every Nigerian family? cause na this same naija all of us dey........ armed robbers, kidnappers, boko haram, militants, ombatse, trigger happy policemen, ritualists, area boys,occultists etc etc. sey na we wan die ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2013
The procurement exercise started on April 15, 2013 and followed due process.

It is noteworthy that NCAA runs on Internally Generated Revenue and nothing goes to them from Budgets Approved by the Legislators.

Also noteworthy is the fact that the purchase was not outright expense but time-based credit facility

Those who can read and comprehend will understand that even the DEVIL has nothing to hold against Stella Oduah from the defense I am reading here.

It will be f00lish to continue to ask for her resignation or sack after reading this.

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by gratieao: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Is seems this woman is both innocent and jonacent

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Delafruita(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Arysexy:

56 vehicles? So y is dia a false outcry about only 2 cars? There is a clear evidence dat this woman is been attacked unjustly by some NEVER DO WELL!

D unit cost of each car should be N4m wich is not bad at all! Please let's be fair and factual when exposing and attacking ppl in public service bearing in mind dat karma is real.

If she followed due process as she said, then I see no reason for d attack on her and wot about d parastatal NCAA dat initiated and finance d procurrement? Y is she bn accused dat d 2 vehicles are for her when in actual sense 56vehicles wia ordered?
am guessing you're feeling like the smartest person in the world for having made an observation nobody else has considered.perhaps you screamed "eureka" when the realisation hit you but am sorry to have to burst your bubble,2 BMWs were purchased for 255million naira.doesnt matter how many others were purchased or how they were paid for,fact is the 2cars were purchased for the said amount.dont you think your 56 cars analogy would have been the first statement from the minister and her cronies?perhaps they dont need to since they have the smartest e-gladiator to make the deductions for them

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by passion007: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Delafruita: perhaps the lord God is not as effective as bulletproof BMWs else she wont have used her position to spend taxpayers money on protection from perceived enemies
You know what they say,

"Trust in God, but lock your car!"
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by frankkky: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
why is all the attention on this woman?what about the supplier cosacris motors?i am very sure the dealer and the bank made over huge profits by overpricing the car.lets call a spade a spade!!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by mojeer678: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
ogb5: The probe of the procurement should still be done. Not as a witch hunt to catch her but to learn from it.

Since only one vendor responded to the tender request for Security vehicles, they should have re-advertised the tender request to allow for better response. the tender procedure need to changed so that in cases of single tenders then the process should be expanded.

If after expanding the tender process and they still get single response then they can invoke the single tender process that call for greater scrutiny and bargaining to get the best deal.

So you were taken in by this lame, clearly an after-thought, damage-control justification which is a facet of the dog and pony game by the presidency to rescue Stella?

Oh puhleez!!!
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Delafruita(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize:

When I said something like this, people took me for a joke. Sometimes I wonder why Jonathan and other officials in his administration are so lenient that haven't sued Sahara news
you sue when you have been libeled.what news did sahara report that was proven to be a lie?sahara reporters should be commended for their good work of exposing these sort of things

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Lilimax(f): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: "Due Process" is now used as an excuse to loot and inflate prices. I blame Ezekwesili for starting this "due process" crap! It has not been effective in this present government. angry
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / Ngige Blasts Oshiomhole: ''Be Versed In Issues That Guide Public Governance''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.