Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere (11507 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by ak47mann(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
CONGRATS MISSION ACCOMPLISHED cool
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by elliottibanga(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wish we had more ladies like this in Nigeria.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by wman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ms_Steph: eya.. see as white pple dey look dem no screaming fanz sef..... always do something where people know u

She'll make more money from the sales of the movie abroad than in Nigeria.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ms_Steph: eya.. see as white pple dey look dem no screaming fanz sef..... always do something where people know u

Is Chimamanda a celeb? No body will scream over her in Nigeria sef.

I don't see fans mobbing any writer anywhere in the world undecided. Fans of Literature works are matured

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by cashkidvsboko(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
neva heard of her before.who is she
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Ziggyzito(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
oubi: GoOd movie
when did you watch it?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
nkowalo: she is beautiful o.i have tell my elder brother that have seen his dream wife o

Pls b careful what you tell you elder brother... I am a jealous boy friend angry angry angry...anyway her husband is my friend grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Tinkybabe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chiamanda is very beautiful!
Not only is she beautiful,she's got a brain that's directly proportional to her beauty and her sense of style(emphasis on her hair), hmm topnotch!simple,classy and unique.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Lyoncrescent: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Like her hair
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by emmanuel4fire: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: neva heard of her before.who is she
[quote author=cashkid vs boko]
Please can a people tell me how i go buy the akukwo for where I am
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by ezjen: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
She resemble sumtn wey dey suck blood angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Brymo: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
in vin diesel voice,ignorance na bad tin,who doesn't know Adichie,she spoke at TED talk,i know u probably don't know that,this isn't a rap show but a nite of gents and well bred ladies,so no shout shout,u hear.

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by emmanuel4fire: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tinkybabe: Chiamanda is very beautiful!
Not only is she beautiful,she's got a brain that's directly proportional to her beauty and her sense of style(emphasis on her hair), hmm topnotch!simple,classy and unique.

Sister woman eeem you are making me is to feel sey I worwor.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by sholay2011(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by sholay2011(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Classy nd elegant.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Benjacky: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Natural Beauty. Olanna wife of Odenigbo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Ezionye(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
she is beautiful and she stands out. i wudnt carry that type of hairdo though.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Ezionye(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
speedyboi:

Is Chimamanda a celeb? No body will scream over her in Nigeria sef.

I don't see fans mobbing any writer anywhere in the world undecided. Fans of Literature works are matured

yes she is a celeb and i will scream over her.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Whiteguru: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tinkybabe: Chiamanda is very beautiful!

True! Her creativity is the part of her i admire most! Thank she is Nigerian.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by bestviewer: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chimamanda truly Anambran..

Keep doing us proud all over the world, I foresee you being the youngest Noble Prize winner out of the Black World.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by eaglechild: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Elegance personified.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by kommiejewel(f): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
Ist to comment!!!!! cool
Chai! ASUU why nw,dis bros no fit count 1,2,3. . . again o. .sad
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by pryd(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
She is a wonderful story teller. I enjoyed all her books.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: neva heard of her before.who is she

She is one of the most prominent Nigerian writers alive today. She will be remembered with Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achibe.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ezionye:

yes she is a celeb and i will scream over her.

you are just one in a lot of people! I'm sure few people will also scream over her in that premiere as well. But you can never compare it to when it's Genny or Omo T! Gerrit?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
speedyboi:

you are just one in a lot of people! I'm sure few people will also scream over her in that premiere as well. But you can never compare it to when it's Genny or Omo T! Gerrit?
Celebrities are people that are celebrated in whichever way. The fact that the handwork of Chimamanda is being celebrated, that makes her a celebrity. Same for other relatively known writers globally. People mustn't scream on top of their voice for someone before that person is considered a celebrity.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer: Chimamanda truly Anambran..

Keep doing us proud all over the world, I foresee you being the youngest Noble Prize winner out of the Black World.

I would've liked your post! until I saw the 'black' ishh! What's wrong with africans now calling themselves 'Black'?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Celebrities are people that are celebrated in whichever way. The fact that the handwork of Chimamanda is being celebrated, that makes her a celebrity. Same for other relatively known writers globally. People mustn't scream on top of their voice for someone before that person is considered a celebrity.

How is this different from what I said in my first post?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
speedyboi:

How is this different from what I said in my first post?
God Bless You grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
God Bless You grin

You too cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Latest Korean,philippines,thailand Tvseries Here / The Rock Movie Goofs / Who Is Uchiha Madara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.