Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Are Your Reasons For Breaking Up With Your Ex-girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Reasons For Breaking Up With Your Ex-girlfriend? (512 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Reasons For Breaking Up With Your Ex-girlfriend? by DonColz1(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2013
In my own case, i would say that i was influenced in having a girlfriend, my guys all had their own girlfriends, so it was like i was dull, or rather they said i was shy. Then i decided i must get a girlfriend, i met this pretty girl in my church and i was like this girl is going to be very easy, "you know church girl things". Then i decided to approach her, after chykin her, she fell for me fast fast. Then i took her on a date, i was just assuming that i won't spend more than 200, "just for coke and eggroll", based on the assumption that church girls are too cheap and club girls are too costly, i never knew that i just jam a trailer. We actually went to the fast food joint or you can call it tantilizer and she demanded a food worth 2000 naira, i was shocked, but for my mind i don hammer fine chick, my guys got jealous that i had a fine babe, but all the same they were still happy that i now had a girlfriend.
But it got to a stage that this girl wanted to finish my money, i thought she was in love with me, i never knew that she was in love with my pocket, after several attempt of inviting her to my house, she just refused to come, she always give excuses like she is either in her period, or her father is at home, or she is going for a choir practice, after all the cash i spent on her, she come dey play me koni koni love, e no go work, that was what i said in my mind, then on this fateful day, i invited her to come to tantalizer, so that i would buy her something to eat, but she told me that she is in her aunty house, so i decided to go to church since i was lazy at home, as i was getting closer to my church i saw two people romancing theirselves, i was shocked then i decided to get closer to them, when i got closer i saw that it was my babe kissing another man, i shouted her name and she did as if she did not see me, then the guy asked her who i was, she just said i was among the technical unit, that am among those that use to carry the speaker to the store house, i just walked out on her, then the next day i told her that we should just end the relationship, i thought she would beg me, but lo and behold she just agreed to break the relationship, but i thank God am free from her now.
So to me my reasons for breaking up with my girlfriend is because she was a cheat and she likes money too much...
Can you share your own experience...
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Breaking Up With Your Ex-girlfriend? by Tabelachizza(f): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Still waiting 4 my Ex 2 tell me y he broke up with me***

(1) (Reply)

Live Chat Session Needed / Except Ure Engaged You Shouldn't Complain Of Heartbreak. / Lingerie As Birthday Gift For Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.