Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport (12999 Views)

Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park / Prisoners Protest VIP Treatment Of Lebanese Terror Suspects / Nigeria Terror Suspects Were Questioned By Mossad Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by IamSylva(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
S(-_- )M( -_-)H(-_- )

My people perish 4 lack of wisdom.. Can't u guys read? They are suspects not convicts..
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by AbuMikey(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2013

**In Phyno's Voice**

Kill 'em all

Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Okeikpu(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
noblezone:
Jihardists Airline!

To Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia, Iraq, Pakistan, North Sudan!
FUNNy AZZ MURDAPHUKER!! grin
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Okeikpu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Only an imbecilo will aboard a flight to dose area...
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Lilaex: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
I said it y not deal wif the terrorist u have y send more to come back de same... Rubbish
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
DIS IS WHY SOME MINISTERS, FEEL THE NEED FOR ARMOURED VECHICLES.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Ruchidera(f): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: Good!
They may have been on the wanted list without their knowledge undecided.
Good to know they've been caught.

Btw, which God did they pray to in Saudi Arabia?
Definitely not our Merciful God angry
smiley

1 Like

Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Picollothedon: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dygeasy: I Don't Know If BokoHaram Members Have A Different Kind Of Look. If They Don't, Then This News Is Nothing To Go By.

how are they suppose to look?
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Lilaex: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ur an idiota..! Dead city...

tonak: Arik air flies daily from Lagos to Maiduguri, spent 3 months in the beautiful city of Maiduguri and flew arik all the way.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Lilaex: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
And u have wisdom.? Goat.. Child... Wat dose dat make u.. Hehehe

I_am_Sylva: S(-_- )M( -_-)H(-_- )

My people perish 4 lack of wisdom.. Can't u guys read? They are suspects not convicts..
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by buoye1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Jihadist....doing d work of allah
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Picollothedon: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
ecosanders: No , u read d article again. 3 of d six were release after d jtf find out dey are clean, so d odas may b clean too. Not supporting BH , but many innocent ppl have been arrested and kill on suspicion of being a BH member.

You may be right, but since they released the other three, it then shows that the police kn what they ar doing by holding back the other three for more informations about there activities...
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
And they said poverty is fueling terrorism.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good to know they have been caught.

..a blood thirsty d.emon
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by nijanigga: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
israel007: Kill him and fast!
Land of jungle thinking leads to jungle justice. Without evidence, he jumped to the conclusion , just kill them.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by vislabraye(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Boko boys have good lawyers.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by McLuhan(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
tonak: Arik air flies daily from Lagos to Maiduguri, spent 3 months in the beauqq

qtiful city of Maiduguri and flew arik all the way.
Please keep flying to Maiduguri. Soon, you will discover why there are many uninhabited houses there and why the former occupants of such houses took a hurried vacation. I also suggest that you visit Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, and other similar countries. If you survive long enough you will learn much about their "beautiful cities" and the "peace" that reigns there.

1 Like

Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by akereconfi: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
tunshe: Most of the comments above show immaturity, inability to read and comprehend.

Summary in simple English.

The Nigerian security agents acted on information, arrested 6 and later released 3 due to the fact that they acted on false alarm.

The other 3 are still undergoing investigation.

So how does " kill them" come in? Immaturity and illiteracy.

Why " religion of piss" ? Lack of comprehension skills, religious bigotry, sentiments and intolerance.

Sometimes I wonder why some people cry of unemployment when they are not employable.

We no wan Know o...............in as much as they are bearded mullas, KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEM all. Boko no dey spare o. If you have lost someone to the Bokos, u for no dey spew wetin u dey yan
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Moukafoam(f): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dygeasy: I Don't Know If BokoHaram Members Have A Different Kind Of Look. If They Don't, Then This News Is Nothing To Go By.

talk intelligently my friend angry
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Moukafoam(f): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
I_am_Sylva: S(-_- )M( -_-)H(-_- )

Even the head of boko haram that you know will be a suspect if eventually he is caught until the court prove it otherwise angry
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Lilimax(f): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
--
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by tunshe: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
akereconfi:

We no wan Know o...............in as much as they are bearded mullas, KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEM all. Boko no dey spare o. If you have lost someone to the Bokos, u for no dey spew wetin u dey yan

Let's reason together, no one is supporting BH or spilling of innocent blood.

For the fact that they are northerners or Muslims does not give us the right to label them as BH until proven.

If you have lost someone, accept my condolence. The guilty will never go unpunished, the govt is doing everything possible to put an end to these killings.

We represent the youth, the future of Nigeria and the leaders of tomorrow. Let's contribute intellectually, proffer pragmatic solution and Nigeria will be a Better place for us.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by abdulaminu: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
goood but u guys should pls interogate dem well well weda u can get details of their financial sponsors, who kno weda dem go arange for cash to enable dem continue their evils
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by akereconfi: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
tunshe:

Let's reason together, no one is supporting BH or spilling of innocent blood.

For the fact that they are northerners or Muslims does not give us the right to label them as BH until proven.

If you have lost someone, accept my condolence. The guilty will never go unpunished, the govt is doing everything possible to put an end to these killings.

We represent the youth, the future of Nigeria and the leaders of tomorrow. Let's contribute intellectually, proffer pragmatic solution and Nigeria will be a Better place for us.

Now u r talking
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by COOLDUN: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good to know they have been caught.

They prayed to their allah the most greatest blood thirstiest who lives in Saudi Arabia. The most high God lives in heaven. He hates sinners mostly the killers, after they will tell us that Terrorists are not muslims while they live, and dine with them every day. Even worship with them in the same museum sorry mosques.
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by tunshe: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
COOLDUN:

They prayed to their allah the most greatest blood thirstiest who lives in Saudi Arabia. The most high God lives in heaven. He hates sinners mostly the killers, after they will tell us that Terrorists are not muslims while they live, and dine with them every day. Even worship with them in the same museum sorry mosques.

Whoever gave you this misrepresentation of Islam has done serious injustice to you.

It's now left for you as an educated adult to learn and understand the religion.

No Muslim will ever tell you that Allah the Most high lives in Saudi Arabia. You surely know nothing about Islam and that's the case with a lot of non Muslims.

Sometime ago, a friend invited me to his Church in Ajao Estate and a pastor was talking about Muslims and he said" Muslims pray to the Sun" and I laughed. My friend agreed the pastor was lying despite he's a member of the Church.
A lot of fables and lies to misrepresent Islam but despite all these, people who seek salvation still embrace the religion daily realizing this life isn't a rehearsal.

1 Like

Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by oluboyo04(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
thank God yu are nt like them, yu ar a christian right? Bt does Jesus knw yu?
Re: Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport by Willybos(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Plz i need his blood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general / Oshiomhole Inaugurates APC Convention Committee In Abuja (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Dongban-Mensem Has Not Been Confirmed Due To Security Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.