Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart (2736 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2013
I don't like the idea of asking a man into my heart, sounds gay to me.. sad
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
It doesnt have to sound gay to you.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
The topic isnt only for openly anti christian folks, some of who may have never set foot in a church before.

You may be in a church already but you know your heart, that its not clean.

Ask Jesus to clean and purify it.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Lilimax(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
tpia@:
He alone can save and deliver you.

Just pray to him, and wait for his answer.
Likes!
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by CyreB: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
@God2man: ...though they made blood covenant with satan; The BLOOD OF JESUS is supperior! Besides, the bible says in Isaiah 49:24-25;-26. ...even the lawful captive shall be delivered! All it takes is for the victim to be willing to renounce the devil and ask Jesus Christ to take over the Lordship of his/her soul.
@Secret-Dreams: ...they/'you' better be ready NOW! Because there is no more time for compromise, and remember no body owns this life his/her own (death can come at any time), besides RAPTURE is any moment from now! Be ware, warned and prepared! ...be rapturale!!!
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Chartey(m): 2:09am On Oct 27, 2013
psky: Why do people like taunting tpia? undecided

She seems to be quite sensible to me.
I think she gives people the impression she has a poor sense of humour(no place for humour on this thread though), she's intolerant, and sometimes bitter. Her posts are intelligent anyway, so i follow her.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 2:12am On Oct 27, 2013
^you must be confusing me with yourself.

your bitterness, ill humour and intolerance has no equal on this forum.

anyway, when you accept Jesus into your life, you will know the meaning of joy.

would you like to give him a try?
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AbuMikey(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2013

^^^

Blawd of Thor! shockedshocked

gringringrin

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Gombs(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:

[size=32pt] your bitterness, ill humour and intolerance has no equal on this forum. [/size]

grin grin

Is this a counsel and/or bashing...meeeehn, the words in red needs to be born again! Tpia, pls hit the brakes
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Chartey(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:

your bitterness, ill humour and intolerance has no equal on this forum.

Looooooooooooool. You know, u just proved my point by hitting back aggressively. You tempt me to tease you.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
^ are you saying you're not a bitter, intolerant and ill humoured person?

well, that's the impression you're giving.

hence, that's why you need Jesus to give you joy.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Chartey(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:
^ are you saying you're not a bitter, intolerant and ill humoured person?

well, that's the impression you're giving.

hence, that's why you need Jesus to give you joy.
You are funny. I need Jesus really. You're right about that. Wish to see you one day I swear.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Jamji: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:
Lets not derail the thread, even though you'd like to mock, you can do so elsewhere.

Anybody needing wife, go to romance and dating section, yes we know its considered a mockery to have tpia as a wife, whatever, i'm not bothered since i have my standards also, just that i dont go around pointing at people saying " eh, i cant marry that one o, bi mo se po to yi".

Not my style, i respect people even if i cant date them and neither do i look down on someone who didnt offend me, i was raised right.

Ok, back to topic.

but you be old lady now
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
^let me try to be polite for the sake of this thread.

did i toast you or any of the other junkies who were making fun of their mothers?

my post which you quoted, was a simple response to the dunderheads with no home training who were making fun of their female relatives, not me.

so please do not get it twisted, i am not interested in any of you so i would appreciate it if all such ideas and talk would cease henceforth. I dont think i need to be rude and curse you out before you mind yourself.

if perchance you ever see me toasting any fellow on nl, please feel free to quote this and repost it, bring it to my notice.

i consider your attempts to aggravate and insult me highly provocative but i will leave your matter to God.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AbuMikey(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:
let me try to be polite for the sake of this thread.

did i toast you or any of the other junkies who were making fun of their mothers?

Be nice pls smiley
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by tpia5: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
^my last post was for you also.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:

Falls from uniben main gate grin grin tongue
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
homesteady:

Falls from uniben main gate grin grin tongue
angry
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by AbuMikey(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:

I swear, I love Tpia@ kiss

gringrin
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Joshthefirst(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ma'am, won't you tell them why they need to ask Jesus into their hearts?
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
@tpia,u say jesus gives joy.do u have joy?u always seem angry,cold n frozen.i bet jesus himself wud be scared of u.pls,dont curse me,i really dont knw how to curse.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Joshthefirst(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
Beretta92: @tpia,u say jesus gives joy.do u have joy?u always seem angry,cold n frozen.i bet jesus himself wud be scared of u.pls,dont curse me,i really dont knw how to curse.
Sir. Jesus' mission on earth was NOT to give men joy. It was to save his people from their sins. If anyone recieves jesus primarily because he wants to have a happy peaceful life, he will not receive anything or last long. He will most probably end up worse that he was before.
Jesus came so we won't have to die in sin. He came to save from wrath and judgement and guilt.
When we realize that the wages of sin is death, and look for and receive salvation from our just punishment, then we are truly filled with joy, for we are those who were acquitted and given life on anothers love and account. That is true joy. That is true peace. One must receive Jesus to be saved from the punishment of his sins; death.
I hope this helps ma'am
Have a wonderful evening.
smiley
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: ma'am. Jesus' mission on earth was NOT to give men joy. It was to save his people from their sins. If anyone recieves jesus primarily because he wants to have a happy peaceful life, he will not receive anything or last long. He will most probably end up worse that he was before.
Jesus came so we won't have to die in sin. He came to save from wrath and judgement and guilt.
When we realize that the wages of sin is death, and look for and receive salvation from our just punishment, then we are truly filled with joy, for we are those who were acquitted and given life on anothers love and account. That is true joy. That is true peace. One must receive Jesus to be saved from the punishment of his sins; death.
I hope this helps ma'am
smiley
am not a ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by truthman2012(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:
The topic isnt only for openly anti christian folks, some of who may have never set foot in a church before.

You may be in a church already but you know your heart, that its not clean.

Ask Jesus to clean and purify it.

Do you know Jesus? You cannot give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Gombs(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Joshthefirst:
ma'am. Jesus' mission on earth was NOT to give men joy. t was to save his people from their sins. If anyone recieves jesus primarily because he wants to have a happy peaceful life, he will not receive anything or last long. He will most probably end up worse that he was before.
I hope this helps ma'am
smiley

Fat lie!!

Singing my favorite Christmas Song

" Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare Him room, And Heaven
and ...

Ever wonder why He is called, the Joy of the whole world?

If his mission was not to give men joy, was his mission to give anguish? The word Gospel means 'good news', abeg Jesus brought Good news, if some one brings good news to you, is it not same as he brought joy to you?

*dont ask me what was d good news Christ brought

Do you really know who Jesus is?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Joshthefirst(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Beretta92: am not a ma'am.
my bad. Post edited.
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by Joshthefirst(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Gombs:

Fat lie!!

Singing my favorite Christmas Song

" Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare Him room, And Heaven
and ...

Ever wonder why He is called, the Joy of the whole world?

If his mission was not to give men joy, was his mission to give anguish? The word Gospel means 'good news', abeg Jesus brought Good news, if some one brings good news to you, is it not same as he brought joy to you?

*dont ask me what was d good news Christ brought

Do you really know who Jesus is?
please read my post again for clarification.
My point is that if a sinner is preached the feel-good gospel. The "you'll never get along well in life without Jesus gospel", etc, he'll end up a false convert and will most probably fall away and bewcome worse than he already is.
Jesus did not preach: "accept me, I have come to give you joy"
He preached: "repent! For the kingdom of God is at hand!"
The apostles preached that too.
It is only when people repent of their sins that they will find true joy in christ Jesus. It is only when men realize feel the impact of their sins that they will realize the need for a saviour and accept him.
The gospel is all of this, especially the bolded phrase:
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through jesus christ our lord
Re: Are You A Witch, Satanist, Wizard Or Occultist? Ask Jesus Into Your Heart by NoProphecy: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
If you think that Satan, witches, goblins, trolls, wizards, or Jinn are real, get psychiatric help ASAP! Get a trained professional into your head, not more myths into your "heart."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Video: A Fallen Angel Spotted In England? (watch 4 Minutes Video) / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.