Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24478 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by nestaAK(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
SP.Special:
The very hardest question i was ever asked.....
My ex girlfriend - a relationship i did not take serious, mother asked if i want/will marry her daughter in her presence. Its was like shock on me..... i never knew they took things so serious.

Would you marry my daughter ??

Problem is that I was still a teenager then and The Mom scared shit outta me...
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Hbuyosh(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
dopeJemi: This question
Hahahahaha, these naija guys are damn witty
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Hbuyosh(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
Surely, is that a hard question? The answer is simple, Yes/No. Is it realy as hard as when a 4yr old asks why does daddy's and mommy's bed squeak so much at night when i am sleeping? It's such akward questions that need elaborate answers that are quite tough to most of us.
When i was fourteen my 6yr old cousin asked me, in the presence of everyone why my voice was all over sudden 'huge'.
And a sudden silence in the room followed... I bet they enjoyed my evident discomfort
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by lirusehn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
i swear i c no rson 2 ask a girl if shezz a virgin. Wud d answer promote my Biz?. Mtcheww. Datz childish like d*mn.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Hbuyosh(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: i swear i c no rson 2 ask a girl if shezz a virgin. Wud d answer promote my Biz?. Mtcheww. Datz childish like d*mn.
Yeah, its extreeeeemely childish. Why would you even ask that?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Hbuyosh(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Eldiablo666(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Up till this moment I don't know the answer.......

What is Sinzu?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by lirusehn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
El-diablo666:

What is Sinzu?
and dis got me laffin. grin grin grin ask Sinzu wen hezz bak
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sadiq722: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
the topic is the hardest question i have ever been asked
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2013
She asked me "Can you Bleep"?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2013
She asked me "Can you Bleep"?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 08, 2013
She asked me "Can you fork"?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by deluxs1(m): 6:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Realone92(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2013
What has ur job , have to do with love ?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Ghozye(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
El-diablo666:

What is Sinzu?

lol! Sinzu z sinzu
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Doncolded(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=Abu Mikey][b]

When my Dad asked me "Don't You have a girlfriend?" undecided

I was dumbfounded for a few seconds lipsrsealed

And then. Tel him yes
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
Exactly, you so on point!
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Elizzy2013(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.