Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) (18322 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
ministerblessed: Bro James is dis u,after waiting and praying all dse while,I finally meet u on nairaland of all places.My pastor,family,churchmembers,friends and toasters must knw dt av found d Bro james of my visions.GOD is great.

yaba left escapeee sad sad
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nice
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by GMs: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
I

Don't

I

Am

I

Won't

Say

Anything
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by studM(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls how do I check out som1's prfl pic on nland?tanx
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Eko for show.
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by funnyx(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Very nice wink
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by keg90(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls can someone tell me where denrele is?
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by amanikondo: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
You go no say na my people created this. No be FASASHE.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bHuwemunDg0/UmhmvTykxpI/AAAAAAAAKc8/IxQ7PRd_gVc/s1600/IMG_3344.jpg[/img]
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by misskenny(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
I love this
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by Turbocharged: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
christe james: Abeg i wan marry, make una help a broda in need grin

Bros dis 1 no fine?

Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by satellitedaisy: 1:44am On Oct 25, 2013
grin
adihuc: Hmm First 2 comment...wot's my prize...money or... grin grin

Olodo! grin

Abeg which network? abi na for GSM village u configure ur nokia tongue
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by Onegai(f): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2013
I'm working backstage on this show. It's pretty well organized. All fashion shows are chaotic and I've done NYFW. This one is the same. Everyone should come check it out and on saturday, Lagos Photo Exhibition will be holding at the same venue. It's great for networking and for those wanting to work on it, they usually ask for interns to apply like a month before. Check out www.styljunki.com for fashion industry jobs like this and send emails to the designers involved that you would like to intern. www.naijapretty..com
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by ministerblessed: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2013
speedyboi:

yaba left escapeee sad sad
I hope ur not against my progress or marrying brother james
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by CEOAyoStones(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=Sermwell]What I'm I suppose to do with this stupid pictures?.... How do this pictures end ASUU strike?....

And to even know that I'm the first to comment....Mtshwees!!!

[/quote

Must you comment? NairaLand suppost to dey delete people like you acct on here.. Rubbish..
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by kashflynn(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Sermwell: What I'm I suppose to do with this stupid pictures?.... How do this pictures end ASUU strike?....

And to even know that I'm the first to comment....Mtshwees!!!

i cant remember OP placing a gun at ur head and forcing u to open, this trend.. If u dont lyk it or know anyfin abt fashion den bounce.. Silly swaggerless homosypaine..
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by kashflynn(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Wow nice collection but no names of designer ohh @op.. I just hope our designer specialized on female design stick to African definition of sexy not those abino bone we have out there dat call themselves models.. Have any of u seen Paris Hilton of late.. Pls some body should feed dat bone..
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Isn't it supposed to be a fashion 'week'? Why are you not updating pictures?
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by sharon747(f): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Wow! This is very educative. I recommend this for show for any one who is interested in fashion designing.
Re: Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mebine Ayibapreye Emerges As Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2021 (Photos / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.