Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State (12155 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by fubbyy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
are they allowed 2 get gf/bf? Cos i cant suffer konji 4 one yr in d name of nccf
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by SenatorJames(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you are going for NYSC and your aim is just to teach in one village, collect your alawee and leave, I'm sorry you are making a wrong decision. NCCF is the joy of Service year. If not, NYSC is a waste of time to me. Is it your ppa, cds or camp that can worth your ruggedity for christ? To all intending corpers you can read all these testimonies (www.nairaland.com/1375009/importance-nccf-corpers). NCCF is interdenominational that operates as a Fellowship, Organization and Family. With the vision "Rural Rugged Evangelism". Words are not enough to descibe that prophelistic fellowship called NCCF. Wishing you a successful conference

I Love this family of God.

I'm proud to be a senior friend of NCCF.

Kogi chapter, Yagba East Zone (G-Papa)

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by amakenny: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
GentleMimi:
Nigerian Christian Corper's Fellowship.....a place to be during ur service year
Thanx ma dear for the meaning of the letters, NCCF. The born again that made the postingg must have believed every body knew what NCCF meant. President Joe - of all Nigerian graduates - just said that too many of toay's Naija graduates hardly pass for university graduates. Pra.....ise......
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by kingajibola(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
I was @ d nccf national conference in year 2011, theme: "BECOMING LIKE HIM" with Brother Gbile Akanni, i will never forget my experience there cos it was an open heaven for me.
Without NCCF ur NYSC is incomplete!
Jesus corpers will never die, senior friends will go higher & rural rugged will never stop....halleluya.

4 Likes

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by SecretDreams(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Check out this similar thread www.nairaland.com/1491605/lets-share-campus-fellowship-experiences
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by adewasco2k(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
gal10: I didn't go last year and sometimes I feel like my nccf experience was incomplete but my osun state conference was memorable as well twice! Nccf will never die! Rural rugged will never die! Jesus corpers will never die! Halleluya!

served in Osun too and was an active member exco

really nice serving God
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by webguru(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2013
wish i could be there... but i just passed out... batch c. this shld have been done before we passed out sad

i love this family of God. Love NCCF
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by cjprince(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2013
I love this family of God...
So closely nitted into one...
NCCF is a great umbrella for christian corpers to joined together... I really miss it now.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by dayo20002002: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2013
bobothem: I still remember NCCF conference of 2007 with theme:Towards perfection with Bro Gbile as the main Speaker.it was awesome.i went from Rijau Niger state
I was also there as well. I went from bali in taraba state
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by lanrezion01: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2013
I was there in 2010, what an awesome experience. NYSC without NCCF is nothing. I believe NYSC hasn't been cancelled because NCCF is the reason for her existence and NCCF has a big role to play this end time in reaching the unreached.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Gideon1010(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2013
one big family,i love d family of God.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by asamaigho(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2013
i was at the 2012 conference at keffi nasarawa in rccg camp,i remembered wen the rain struck,lol.......i missd nccf adogo subzone,ajaokuta zone,kogi state....i was d UNCLE(secretary)...i missed adogo community, ebira people,all my lodge mate rafel,emeka,joshua,dickjohnson,precious,nancy,amaka,malam jetro muli sanya,godwin anugom,sunday,tomison, evelyn,ore,feyi,................foursquare gospel church adogo,akpanko,iyasa,arugu,...
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by debeey87(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2013
Served in an interior village close to cameroun in Adamawa bt stl enjoyed d tym in the feloship on camp. That family song was somthing else
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by benzion72(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
The National conference gave me opportunity to visit Jos Pleatue for the first time. It is an opportunity to meet many friends serving in various parts of Nigeria.
Also I was far away in Gwaram village of Jigawa coming of that bush to a National conference is like going to London
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by ebenezerdreal: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love ds family of God
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
NCCF will neva die......Halleluya.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by amakodi247: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2013
NCCF was of great blessing to me as a person when i served...JESUS CORPERS WILL NEVER DIE...HALELUYA....RURAL RUGGED WILL NEVER FAIL
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Abatsam111(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
It was a good time in His presence during my time, 2006, waoooo, still remember Pastor Gbile Akanni. Theme then was 'that the King should suffer no loss' and the song, I pledge allegiance to the Lamb, with all my heart, with all my strength, I will live to honour His command, I pledge I allegiance to the Lamb.

I pray God will visit them all in the camp right now.

Please do you still have the message on your phone sir
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by kingajibola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Abatsam111:

Please do you still have the message on your phone sir

I still have one for the year 2011. Theme "Becoming like Him" by Bro Gbile Akanni.

If you will want I can gladly share with you.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by pemisire017(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingajibola:

I still have one for the year 2011. Theme "Becoming like Him" by Bro Gbile Akanni.

Please share with me
herkeju208@gmail.com
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by Abatsam111(m): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2020
kingajibola:

Thanks so much sir.

The exact one I need is THAT THE KING SUFFER NO LOSS
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by kingajibola(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
pemisire017:

Please share with me
herkeju208@gmail.com

Sent.
Check your e-mail.
Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by kingajibola(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Abatsam111:

Thanks so much sir.

The exact one I need is THAT THE KING SUFFER NO LOSS

Okay, no problem.

1 Like

Re: NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State by kaylardz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
kingajibola:

Sent.
Check your e-mail.
please send it to me as well
kaylard100@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can’t Reprint My Callup Letter Help!!! / Nysc Stop! / NYSC Batch B Stream Two Corps Members Complete Orientation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.