Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (16307 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
rubi:

@ Topic I personally will not encourage you to develop too much interest in someone who you found on line because excitement on line is different from when you meet the person if you want you can just relate with the person as normal Gods creature, until you meet the person face to face because eye contact never lie

I just find this very funny!!! grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2008
whitelexi:

Just thought u should know, I've been following your posts. I'll add u to my yahoo messenger when i get home from work today and if you're online - i will chat with u. Then i will ask for your number and call u, there are a few things i need to tell u.

why some people no get manners now?
just dey interrupt convo when u no be area boy!
guy back off ooo, spiked cylinder is taken! grin

@Spike
i don leave u info for the profile page make u sef join the queue for picture request! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2008
whitelexi:

Just thought u should know, I've been following your posts. I'll add u to my yahoo messenger when i get home from work today and if you're online - i will chat with u. Then i will ask for your number and call u, there are a few things i need to tell u.
Ahhhhh! What have I done o

CARUSO:

grin
u go do by force u never halla!
u wan make i put my picture for Nairaland?
pictures are delivered privately, too fly for the public! grin
u know what it is!!!! wink

Yea. . yea. . .yea! cheesy
I no do jare, you no get game! wink
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
CARUSO:

@Spike
i don leave u info for the profile page make u sef join the queue for picture request! grin

Checking. . . wink
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Checking. . . wink

put ur request thru and i wld reciprocate
i dey leave office now
we go yearn
take care
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2008
Y!m?? Sent a message sha. Enjoy! Leaving work now meself. .
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2008
can you imagine caruso and spike won start their own
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gamine(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2008
Eye to Eye contacts never lie?

someone said,

Such a Fallacy!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Mustay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2008
an eye for an eye makes two of them blind

loff is blind tongue
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gamine(f): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
Im overseas naaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry

pls somebody FALL IN ROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cry cry cry
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by StephenP(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
@topic, I think there's almost a zero chance of me ever "falling in love" with someone I never met or met online.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
steve49ja:

we no start anything ooo
just having an innocent convo!! wink
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
@post

i don't think you can luv someone you've never seen, you might just be interested usually superficially and it could work with a 50/50 chance after you both must have met each other physically.

Gamine:

I'm overseas naaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry

please somebody FALL IN ROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cry cry cry

ok Gamine, i want to fall in loff and i found you smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2008
steve49ja:

Me and Caruso ke? That boy wey no get game? Inyama!

tongue tongue grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2008
My best friend (malaysian) registered on lovehappens.com (but they close down just few months ago) - anyways, its an online dating place for singles. And then there was this guy from Nigeria whom send her a message through that website. She replied the message and soon they started chatting online on Yahoo Messenger for a few months. And after that they exchange phone numbers and started calling each other. Soon, the guy promised the girl that he will come visit her in her country and he did as promised. He visit her a couple of times just to get to know her better and also her family and friends and soon he decided to study in Malaysia. He went to Malaysia after a few months to studyand while he was studying, my friend also decided to go for study in the same college as him but taking a different course so she did and they were dating for 3 years since than. My friend went to visit Nigeria few times to know his family and friends. Now they are happily married with 2 boys and 2 girls and both migrated to Australia.

So yes, it is possible to fall in love on the ineternet and with a different nationality but you both have to really work very hard on it especially when different cultures and backgrounds comes to place.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2008
[b][size=50pt]dreeldeeeeee!!!![/[/size]b] Wheres your Profile PIC Love that Pic. Put it back in there. . . . sad
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gamine(f): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2008
@dreeldee,

YES YES FINALLY!!!! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Me and Caruso ke? That boy wey no get game? Inyama!

tongue tongue grin

shut it!
i ball out of my league consistently so my game is rock solid, flawless and un-matched! grin
no try me ooo this girl, u go wound! grin
licking ur tongue already wen u aint even seen me, what if u do? u wld prolly be drolling and screaming!
on a real real, howz u anyway?
i can't see your name on the queue list, r u sure u sent it? wink
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2008
CARUSO:

shut it!
i ball out of my league consistently so my game is rock solid, flawless and un-matched! grin
no try me ooo this girl, u go wound! grin
licking your tongue already when u aint even seen me, what if u do? u would prolly be drolling and screaming!
on a real real, howz u anyway?
i can't see your name on the queue list, r u sure u sent it? wink

Lolz. . . .You got jokes. grin
I sent im o, no be leshark?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2008
ema wo awon eleyi. . . habitual flirters grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Lolz. . . .You got jokes. grin
I sent im o, no be

howz that side u joker?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2008
CH3COO:

ema wo awon eleyi. . . habitual flirters grin

ewo lo kan eee busybody?! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2008
No mind am. Who say make you know do ya own?
Kpsheeew!

grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2008
CARUSO:

howz that side u joker?

Yea, i got it just didnt want to post the whole ID here. You're not on.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yea, i got it just didnt want to post the whole ID here. You're not on.

oh ok, m not don't have access to my YH @wrk! sad
m only on my work email
i would take it off now, i like my privacy esp on Nairaland! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2008
hmmmn, use meebo na.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

hmmmn, use meebo na.

all blocked
i tell u wat, if i find one, i wld let u know
if not, no wahala
i can always drop u info lata!x
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2008
Dem mean you for your work place o. Okie Dokie sha. Have a splendid day! smiley
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

bad u know! grin
no shaking sha
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CARUSO(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

r u co.uk or .com
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by ladybam(f): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2008
@ post

i hardly see the possibility but then anything can happen
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2008
CARUSO:

r u co.uk or .com
.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.