Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Eclubhost Vs Whogohost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eclubhost Vs Whogohost (998 Views)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Eclubhost Gives Out 3existing Domains For Free. / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by damcqute(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Guys pls help. I want to know which of the 2 web hosts provides the better service all round. You can suggest other good webhosts (besides godaddy). And which web host sites provide very good site builders that is not too expensive. Thanx.
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by ZinoFego: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2013
I've not used either of them but we've been hosting clients at

http://SpringWebHost.com.

5G is 6k.
10G is 11k.
Unlimited G is 25k.

Each plan comes with a free domain name.

Their cpanel has Softaculous that you can use to install over 300 free scripts such as Wordpress, Joomla etc with just a click of the mouse.
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by kingthreat(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2013
whogohost seems to be credible so far using them for 6 months
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by talk2me006(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
whogohost all d way.
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by damcqute(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Ok thanx guys. But can I pay for d site builder on eclubhost.com and register with whogohost?
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by ZinoFego: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Site builder is entrenched in a host package.

But you can get a site builder as an app.

da_mcqute: Ok thanx guys. But can I pay for d site builder on eclubhost.com and register with whogohost?
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by dwebwalker(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Who go Host has bandwith that will one day exceed with too much traffic but Eclubhost have so much to prove yes am with eclubhost we new, we offer the latest promo on domain and the latest domain extension. Brother Whogohost started from somwhere from the few years we have been online we have potential customers our servers are based in UK, INDIA and USA. Give us a chance like webmasters before you gave whogohost a chance. I REST MY CASE www.fb.com/eclubhost d new brand
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by dwebwalker(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Any where you see something similar it means we run on the same company. But we will guide you and help you with 24hours Customercare you call us or flash us. We are always here. if you need help in designing that why you wana purchase site builder we can design your site free if you purchase the 50Gb plan.
Re: Eclubhost Vs Whogohost by Legendwap: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Wow EClubHost is Cool. Try it out....

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter / Get Your Free Browsing Software For Android Now. / How Much Is Linda Ikeji's Website Background Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.