Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) (2233 Views)

Read The Signs And Stats That Shows That Arsenal Will Win The Epl Title! / Who Is Your Greatest El Classico Player Of All Time *pix* / Praying To Win A Game Is A Waste Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by Ustec: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
This mysterious message has keep on appearing since it first appeared in rio de janeiro in brazil...this symbols is said 2 have some sort connecting with Football with no one knowing what it means...the hashtag on this messages is;#WINNERSTAkESEARTH#..could it be some sort of alliens trying 2 chalenge us on earth?..this mysterious pictures have appeared in brazil(rio de janeiro),england(london) and now the US(new york)...below are some of those pix...source:goal.com

Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by Ustec: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
More pix

Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by Ustec: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dis coded words appeard in appeared after dos images in this last pix...

Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by usibengate(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Broda what's dis earth turning into. 1 nids to strenghten his or his ways in d path of thy LORD GOD
Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by achinaboy(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2013
i have hollyspirit, i have my judo master belt, i have my 35bullet persecond submachine gun,,i think am ready for whomever got that message, and i also ,,,,,,,,

Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by Ustec: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
More pix

Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by yelsew80: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dont be scared OP, what you're posting is just an ongoing promo set to be unveiled by Goal.com in preparation for next years world cup. Some of you can be so gullible!
Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by Ustec: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: Dont be scared OP, what you're posting is just an ongoing promo set to be unveiled by Goal.com in preparation for next years world cup. Some of you can be so gullible!
.I don't tink so oo,.. another pix 4rm 4rm a match in germany ystday..could dos guys b human or alliens?

Re: Mysterious Messages Symbolizing The Signs Of Time?(pix) by Osgilliat(m): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2013
What is so alien about the pic?why must you fall for all the jack pulled on you?just some rich dudes trying to be heroes because they need your fear to be brave.

(1) (Reply)

More Than Half Of The England Team That Just Won The U20 World Cup Are Nigerians / Breaking News: Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Povetkin In Wembley Fight / The World Richest Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.