Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York (82703 Views)

Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. / Winner Takes Earth: Mikey Talks / More On #winner Takes Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by jerryhil06(m): 3:15am On Oct 25, 2013
WINNER TAKES EARTH
Appearing everywhere apparently,I know it's football tournament soon but this seems to be feeding off conspiracies or is there more to it?

In Brazil

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2013/10/21/4348525/mysterious-messages-on-sugarloaf-mountain?ICID=AR_RA_4

In London

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2013/10/22/4350028/mysterious-messages-at-hackney-marshes?ICID=AR_RA_3

New York

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2013/10/24/4356801/mysterious-messages-at-times-square?ICID=AR_RA_2

when real doom comes most people wouldnt know because its becoming a joke.
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by hulkmandaza: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
1st to comment ooooo, Dedicating this to etisalat,nokia and nepa. *its an advertisement for the FIFA world cup.*
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by uchejp: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
The biggest event W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ take place soon. Watch out!!!
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by felipemadero(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
I saw the images and was about opening a thread 4 it.i don't know its meaning too,so many residents in those area are claiming they have nt seen it before.I'm not trying to derail,mock or joke here but i think its the sign of end times(i mean unknown signs appearing @ strategic parts of the earth).If anybody has got a reasonable opinion let that person let us know.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by uchejp: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
false flag.
related to the tournament
and related to a man made virus.
Probably made out of two different
viruses.
This because there a two sets of the
bio-hazard logo used together.
However fact remains that instead of
the number 3 they used the number 4.
Why
Quoting:
Look out for a bio hazard outbreak of
some sort in that region, soon. I'd stay
as far away from those places as
possible.
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by felipemadero(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
uchejp: false flag.
viruses.
Why
Quoting:
possible.
hmmm...not totally convinced!
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jeez! Thank you for opening a thread for this.
Three guys appeared in Bayern Munich's game, yesterday, with the #WINNERTAKESEARTH logo. They were all wearing black. I swearagad, they look like aliens.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by pendusky(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
now we know the world is coming to an end, mayb in the next 1million years!!! angry angry
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by imsuboi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
hmmm
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by richP: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
i guess its a marketing strategy by probably adidas.. and ofcourse goal.com is in the know, cause their website clearly has an advert of this shii
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its the final day(27th Oct., 23:59)
Dear friends, Please Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online

Click here, like and vote YES

Thank you
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by omicron(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eleven Men dressing as below and making strange signs during the match appeared at Bayern's Home Match yesterday. All bore the hashtag message, #WINNERTAKESEARTH! Strange, but interesting.

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by oyedun82(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
and someone still thinks this world wont come to an end, soon
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Austeenx: Jeez! Thank you for opening a thread for this.
Three guys appeared in Bayern Munich's game, yesterday, with the #WINNERTAKESEARTH logo. They were all wearing black. I swearagad, they look like aliens.
have you seen an alien before?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
oyedun82: and someone still thinks this world wont come to an end, soon
which brand of weed do you take? I need some grin grin
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: have you seen an alien before?

Of course...

In my dreams.
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Fellydonis(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hmmm... I no sure o. Abeg, make una tell me, devil don dey show? I no be reddevil agen o... I retired last season. Abeg o
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Koolmexxi(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2013
I was jus simply waiting for all dis Annoying End Time Merchants to start trolling. Aliens ko, Martians ni.. A group of guys wit a strong ntwrk of Twitter following simply playing some pranks on d soccer world. Na their end game I dey wait for... FYI dey also found a way to display their msgs on the New York Times Square..
Anyway if Aliens wan follow play world cup make dem send their team...

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by DanTrizy(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2013
Mehn i dnt give a heck, i knw my Jesus liveth so why should i fear any mysterious symbols or messages. WINNERTAKESEARTH so fuckin' what When peepz are dreamin' of heaven mtchewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Drizzle007(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2013
wink cheesy no fear i dey here...
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by imsuboi(m): 12:39am On Oct 28, 2013
Drizzle007: wink cheesy no fear i dey here...

LoL!

When e shele, na you go first run oo! grin
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Brimmie(m): 1:10am On Oct 28, 2013
Blatter don join Illuminati!? undecided

Anyhw.. I love that Hoodie!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Ogininafio1(m): 1:37am On Oct 28, 2013
Iyalaya won jor! Won tii po to! Awon bawo jor o!!!!!!
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by ionaira(f): 3:05am On Oct 28, 2013
Wow
omicron: Eleven Men dressing as below and making strange signs during the match appeared at Bayern's Home Match yesterday. All bore the hashtag message, #WINNERTAKESEARTH! Strange, but interesting.
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by chymystique(f): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2013
jerryhil06: WINNER TAKES EARTH
Appearing everywhere apparently,I know it's football tournament soon but this seems to be feeding off conspiracies or is there more to it?

In brazil [link to www.goal.com]

In london [link to www.goal.com]

New york [link to www.goal.com]

when real doom comes most people wouldnt know because its becoming a joke.

Aint gat no worries... IDGAF if ets joke or not. That's d least of wah I shld b worried abt undecided ..
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2013
Those guys look scary though.
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by leggo: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2013
ignorant peeps are screaming illuminati as if they understand the workings
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by leggo: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2013
uchejp: false flag.
viruses.
Why
Quoting:
possible.
see your copy and paste work..chai and you copied somebody's comment without fear,just to sound smart

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by MaziOmenuko: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: which brand of weed do you take? I need some grin grin

gringrin
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by stephano100(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by tonididdy(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2013
hyfr...

Re: Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York by mcdokwe(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2013
Odikwa risky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / 30-Year-Old Terrorist Python Killed In Ilorin (Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.