Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs (695 Views)

Creating Business Opportunities For Many People In Vietnam Workforce Supplier / Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola / Orange Drugs Set To Produce ‘Soap-Noodles’ At Onitsha plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by rhythyson: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2013
While some Nigerians are still busy complaining over the statement credited to US Senator Ted Cruz about is ranting on yahoo boys in Nigeria, another Nigerian, identified as Ejiogu, has brought us shame.

Ejiogu who was arrested at Vietnam’s Tan Son Nhat Airport, after arriving from Thailand, with drugs found in 19 nylon bags hidden in a battery charger, has been sentenced to death by a court in the country.

During interrogation, Ejiogu claimed that he was asked by a man to carry some goods...
The goods, he claimed, were in the 19 nylon and the battery charger to Vietnam for him, adding that he did not know there were drugs inside. But he couldn't provide any information of the said man in court.

What a sad way for this young Nigerian to end his life!
http://www.olufamous.com/2013/10/a-nigerian-ejiogu-sentenced-to-death-in.html#more

Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by katman9x(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
LMAO
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by oduaboy1: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
Ejiogu is a biafran.
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by Chaleeee: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
Awon boys yi shaaaaaa
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by oderemo(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2013
Sun re ninu. oluwa , ejiogbe. Baba IFA.
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by Italiano1: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2013
Another resourceful business man from the land of the rising sun.
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by Chimeluv(f): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2013
i'm not suprised that he is an igbo man.
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by chikachike86(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am an igbo man, and am so proud of that . Moreover, I wouldn't condone drug dealing/trafficking in any form. The Guy knew the consequences of his action, so he should accept his fate with both hands.
Note: In my next life, I would still love to be an Igbo man, and any slowpoke who has a problem with that should die already.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by Onedaysure(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Get rich or die young.
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by coputa(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2013
This is not an igbo issue,it is a spill over of the hopeless sittation that the Nigerian youth find themselves..bad leaders, no job and infrastructural decay among others..
Re: A Nigerian, Ejiogu, Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drugs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
What a shame.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Urgent Loan / The Fastest, Easiest And Most Secure Means Of Sending Money To Any Phone Owner / Meet JOSHUA - The Man With The Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.