Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117272 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by mfm04622: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2013
sheniqua:

She is fully dressed so what exactly did the husband walk in on?.

He could have been providing counseling
He could have been praying for her and the baby
Casting out demons from her then he got sweaty and took off his shirt ,you know how some demons can be stubborn and naija is hot and humid.
The husband is over reacting
Did you notice the CD on the bed in one of the pictures? Is that needed for prayers, counseling, or casting out demons? Why is the lady hiding if her hands are clean?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Amudeneogu: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Why did she cover her face is she ashemed of herself
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Abelsconcept(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2013
ossai sly: Dear lord Jesus, plz I don't wanna b a victim o kiss kiss

W

you are praying not to be a victim, like u also have another pregnant woman under your cupboard. God bless you, u must be caught.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lastpage: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

The only thing foolish women like you will see in this matter is "the fault of the man", right? angry angry
If the agracha of a wife did not carry his pregnancy to be phucked by another man, will the husband have these pictures in the first place ...or did he manufacture it?

What greater evil can be more than opening you legs, to another man, even when you are pregnant?
Pouring another man's seed on the head of an unborn child? if that child comes to this world and start behaving strangely now, it is callous women like you who will still run their mouth and blame the husband for not "taking proper care of his child"! shocked shocked

Instead of you this clown to address the "original evil", all you could ask is that silly, rhetorical question!
Of course, it is called "NAME AND SHAME".... just like they do to neighbourhood thieves, to dissuade them from their evil ways!
Now the world will know "who exactly she really is".
All Evil must and should be exposed. if it was the husband that was caught now, l bet you will say "serves him right"!

I understand that "a thief, ..hates another thief being cut"..... your own turn is just around the corner, keep it up, you hear! wink wink

if your husband does not satisfy you, for any reason (financially, sexually, e.t.c), just be bold and tell him to his face that you want out.

Bail out (either divorce him outrightly or ask for a divorce) but please dont go behind phucking another man while you come back home and PRETEND you still want him to be your husband.
Its a free world now, abi?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by angelseddy(f): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2013
A preggy woman being bleeped by another man Its ridiculous and so humiliating. Poor baby! This woman is daft!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Emaprince: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
lastpage:

The only thing foolish women like you will see in this matter is "the fault of the man", right? angry angry
If the agracha of a wife did not carry his pregnancy to be phucked by another man, will the husband have these pictures in the first place ...or did he manufacture it?

What greater evil can be more than opening you legs, to another man, even when you are pregnant?
Pouring another man's seed on the head of an unborn child? if that child comes to this world and start behaving strangely now, it is callous women like you who will still run their mouth and blame the husband for not "taking proper care of his child"! shocked shocked

Instead of you this clown to address the "original evil", all you could ask is that silly, rhetorical question!
Of course, it is called "NAME AND SHAME".... just like they do to neighbourhood thieves, to dissuade them from their evil ways!
Now the world will know "who exactly she really is".
All Evil must and should be exposed. if it was the husband that was caught now, l bet you will say "serves him right"!

I understand that "a thief, ..hates another thief being cut"..... your own turn is just around the corner, keep it up, you hear! wink wink

if your husband does not satisfy you, for any reason (financially, sexually, e.t.c), just be bold and tell him to his face that you want out.
well said!!!

I've come to notice that runs girls and prostitutes do visit here also.that's why you see girls like deol attacking a man with broken heart.

these runs girls tend to protect their kind...can't you see where some of them said the husband wasn't satisfying the woman?

Any responsible woman will first condemn the woman's act and see reasons to accept the man's reactions
if it was about a cheating husband..they will all come out to call all men dogs

lastpage:
Bail out (either divorce him outrightly or ask for a divorce) but please dont go behind phucking another man while you come back home and PRETEND you still want him to be your husband.
Its a free world now, abi?
their pretense is too much.that's why a cheating wife is more dangerous than a cheating husband
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ema prince:
well said!!!

I've come to notice that runs girls and prostitutes do visit here also.that's why you see girls like deol attacking a man with broken heart.

these runs girls tend to protect their kind...can't you see where some of them said the husband wasn't satisfying the woman?

Any responsible woman will first condemn the woman's act and see reasons to accept the man's reactions
if it was about a cheating husband..they will all come out to call all men dogs

their pretense is too much.that's why a cheating wife is more dangerous than a cheating husband

WOW!!

So because somebody criticized the Man for posting pictures of his wife (whom he supposedly caught in a compromising state with another man in a hotel) online, that makes her a prostitute?! Like really?! Like seriously?!

A man is not judged by the hair under his armpit or by the size of his penis. A Man is judged by how best he can control his emotions under pressure, stress or any other situation. Nobody is contesting what the woman did, all that Deols is saying is that the husbands actions (assuming that he is responsible for broadcasting these pictures online) is highly reprehensible. At the end of the day, the woman is still his wife (pending an annulment by a court) so by extension, he has also brought shame to himself. I'm very sure you have heard the saying 'dont wash your dirty linens in public', thats exactly what this man just did.

I am a Man. A married man at that. All I will say is that 'I understand what the man did and can even make an excuse for why he did what he did', but that does not make the husbands action (of putting the pictures and videos online) to be the mature thing to do.

What I would have expected the Man to do is;

1. Go with a witness to the bust (preferably a family friend|spiritual head or somebody close with high ability to keep secrets).
2. Take his pictures (to have as evidence incase he decides to take the case to court for divorce).
3. Use the pictures only as evidence when necessary when stating his reason for marriage annulment to her family.
4. Make peace with himself, with her and with the gods (if he is a believer) and pick up his life from where it is and move on.

So now that he has put the picture online, what did it stand to achieve?!

Once more sir, a Man is measure by his actions and reactions.. This man acted like an immature adult (assuming again that he posted these photos and videos online).

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by deols(f): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

WOW!!

So because somebody criticized the Man for posting pictures of his wife (whom he supposedly caught in a compromising state with another man in a hotel) online, that makes her a prostitute?! Like really?! Like seriously?!

A man is not judged by the hair under his armpit or by the size of his penis. A Man is judged by how best he can control his emotions under pressure, stress or any other situation. Nobody is contesting what the woman did, all that Deols is saying is that the husbands actions (assuming that he is responsible for broadcasting these pictures online) is highly reprehensible. At the end of the day, the woman is still his wife (pending an annulment by a court) so by extension, he has also brought shame to himself. I'm very sure you have heard the saying 'dont wash your dirty linens in public', thats exactly what this man just did.

I am a Man. A married man at that. All I will say is that 'I understand what the man did and can even make an excuse for why he did what he did', but that does not make the husbands action (of putting the pictures and videos online) to be the mature thing to do.

What I would have expected the Man to do is;

1. Go with a witness to the bust (preferably a family friend|spiritual head or somebody close with high ability to keep secrets).
2. Take his pictures (to have as evidence incase he decides to take the case to court for divorce).
3. Use the pictures only as evidence when necessary when stating his reason for marriage annulment to her family.
4. Make peace with himself, with her and with the gods (if he is a believer) and pick up his life from where it is and move on.

So now that he has put the picture online, what did it stand to achieve?!

Once more sir, a Man is measure by his actions and reactions.. This man acted like an immature adult (assuming again that he posted these photos and videos online).

You said it all jare.

Some people are not to be called men judging by how they act. The strong man is the one who can control his anger..not one competing with women on a hormonal level.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Echidime(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2013
Why are people so attached to the body? little Sex has is not upto 100 naira meat in the market,how is that a problem if someone decides to share his or her body with someone else? If it bothers you ,the door is open.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Vivapros(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
y do she marry in d 1st place,can't she hold herslfafteral if she gves birth her husbnd wil endure,y women r alws deceived i n don wot dey knbest 2 do
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
deols:
what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

Don't try this at home. They deserve the celebrity exposure. What the woman did is uncommon. CHANGE.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by digitsolution: 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
Godd have mercy......It's not funny with the husband of that woman, I can imagine what he is going through!!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ijustdey: 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
just had to click to read the story.......

can't help ittongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.