Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117295 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lool this pple funny die ooo
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
CHAI! Adultery on it's own is bad, then to crown it all committing adultery while pregnant-this is an abomination.

If the so called man bleeps better than her husband, then why didn't she marry the man instead? She doesn't have a concience at all(she is a wicked woman).

I don't like the idea of her husband posting the pics online but as the story says she had been doing it for a while so maybe this is the punishment he deems best for her.

Hmmmm what a world!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
The question at hand is...who is the father of the unborn child, the husband or the manfriend? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by guonno: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
The man is impotent, his pennis always points downward.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by vislabraye(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Another man's wife And she's even pregnant ? What a shame!b
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by katch1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mehn this is bloody!!!The husband went too far posting does pictures online,,the elder brother of the woman shld go and reason with the husband man to man,she really needs her big bros on dis case,,but I doubt if the man would listen cos the pictures are already out...the woman no try atall

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ekpet(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
na wa o embarassed
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wonderful shocked shocked shocked

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
dowjones: that woman is not pregnant. THATS THE STOMACH OF A HEALTHY NIGERIAN WOMAN.
Correct.... With stretch marks like the tributries on maps of Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Arysexy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
ifyalways: Truly shameful. End time wife + end time husband = end time marriage angry angry

Maybe a staff in dat hotel must av leaked the info to d husband and d man decide to lay siege for them on this particular day, definitely d husband was prepared dats y d he-goat was helpless, he wud av fought and resist been captured on camera and interviewed if the husband to d wife came alone. I think he myt av come with police and journalists as well.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by hypercyc: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
People may think that posting these pictures online is bad on the part of the husband. Come to think of it: isn't this better than pouring acid on her? It's only meant to let the whole world knows how she has descended. It's also a lesson to all those cheats out there. My piece.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Slickest(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
sleekch1c: The husband is as silly as his wife for posting these pictures on the internet. He lacks basic wisdom and in my opinion,they are both wicked,as bad as each other and therefore deserve each other! angry sad
C ur mouth lyk wicked....make ena free the nigga...his wife chose 2b a beech and he treated her like 1....shameless...na career destruction bdat...dats d best way 2 tell her its ova

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 25omega(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
The husband needs to call maury because if she had been hooking up with that man all this while who is to say the husband is the father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry
Everyone has the tendency to cheat in varrying degrees. It's just maturity, self control and the fear of God that keeps some people from cheating.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by rill: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Very ugly tin *spits* angry
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
idupaul:

Why are U scared ? Its showing all over your post that you fear that water would pass garri in your adventures one day

Its juvenile..

I am a guy and dont suscribe to this at all.. its llike cutting ones nose to spit his face.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by janvier27(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
dowjones: that woman is not pregnant. THATS THE STOMACH OF A HEALTHY NIGERIAN WOMAN.

lol
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Slickest:
Oga, see me no blame the photographer who happened to b the husband,that's the only way he could express his pain...about the innocent unborn, that child na 1st class mixture, one sperm made it another topped it...dats antichristboko on da way...EVIL
dont get me wrong,man..am not blaming d man but wha am is why go this extent n possibly jeopadise da pregnancy? Am only concerned about da unborn baby who doesnt know da ugly drama sorrounding its ummm should i say birth or development now,u get me? It risks being miscarried or affected some other bad way n d hubby shud know that....Dont give much damn 2 da woman n i really wonder why that joysticck probing niigga still got an untysoned face...
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
She might even be one strong prayer warrior sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Vanneni: Everyone has the tendency to cheat in varying degrees. It's just maturity, self control and the fear of God that keeps some people from cheating.

Infidelity is not the worst thing that can happenn in a marriage.. #my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nairaarea: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
hmmm
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by bastien: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sometime I wonder y married people cheat? The lady did wrong and should b vanished from our landgrin

People dey grown pass sumtin!if u cheat wen u still dey young at least during courtship u suppose don stop am
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by amabia: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why is she covering her face ? abi na nairalander she be? She knows her matter will be here in no time. lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by eightsin(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
The pregnancy doesn't blng to d husband. Lol.
This is fvckup..big tym fvckup.
Aftr d man don kneel down for papa, mama, uncles n even a whole village dey beg to marry a fine responsible lady nt knwin say na Asha.wo
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by StateOfMind: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
foyeks2001: Bleeping someone's wife - commiting sin, now advanced to another stage of bleeping someone's wife wit belle..that's a curse...If I should say Things of the End Time has come...How many of you will believe me?

Better still - bleeping another man in a hotel-committing sin, now advanced to bleeping someone who isn't your husband with that huge belle. That's a curse.

Where did this silly woman put her conscience? The unborn baby, the husband and her own health. This is a very disgusting act and the woman is heartless. Can't deal.

And the agbaya wey dey mount another person's wife is also very daft. Evil beings. See the look on his face sef.

Even if we are to assume this uncle is the real father, it still doesn't change the fact that they are both evil. And Mr agbaya may also have a wife at home o...
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omg. Na wa oo shocked
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gbanikiti(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
katch1: Mehn this is bloody!!!The husband went too far posting does pictures online,,the elder brother of the woman shld go and reason with the husband man to man,she really needs her big bros on dis case,,but I doubt if the man would listen cos the pictures are already out...the woman no try atall
Posting the pictures doesn't make sense because she isn't known to the public. After sometime,the news will fade away. Imagine if she was a celebrity. But its better than for her husband to inflict injuries or kill her.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
If I was the guy f|ucking this guys preggo wife..

Unless he burst into that room with the Police and a band of other guys wey get Apku Obi, I will beat him silly, sieze his camera and smash it, lock him inside the toilet and take-off..

Which kind lilfe sef?! angry

I feel the husbands pain, but posting pictures of your cheating wife online is as juvenile as a guy posting sex tapes he made with his ex online.

This is also subject to the condition that I can beat the guy o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by chronique(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Smh. Some men have stupid boldness though. Why would you even think of sleeping with a married woman? Someone else's wife? How would you feel if tables were to turn? I've been in situations where married women were giving the green light and I'm currently experiencing one. But the truth is,no matter the seduction,I can never give in cos I don't want someone doing same thing to me later on. People should always remember that what goes around,comes around. As for the woman,if she's not a bastard,I wonder what will make her carry the pregnancy of one man,and still be fucking another dick. She's only placing a curse on the unborn seed she's carrying.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin Funny! So how does that of an unhealthy Nigerian woman look? It sinks in?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
gbanikiti: Definitely the woman is not going back to her husband's house after the adultery committed by her. The question is,is the man who committed this abomination married? If he is,the woman has lost. If he isn't married,he should just follow the man home and become his wife. Shikena! This abomination is just very shameful.
Follow who home?.... Do you think the new husband will trust her?.. Some women just don't think before doing something... Men too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.