Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117301 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by debeey87(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Shadydamsel: End time things as usually
Shady can u pm me, like us to talk
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by abworld6deep(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Very possible that the pregnancy even belongs to this guy...being doing this thinz for long as stated... Oga o

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by dammy1985: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
So, Kunle dey do dis kain tin...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by BankuTilapia: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked

Maybe u r a fooooool to state these rubbish as reasons, maybe she is an ungrateful woman, maybe that's her life, maybe she is a greedy woman who doesn't appreciate anything, maybe she has been doing this for a long time, maybe God want to expose her today, maybe maybe mayfuckingbe........... Maybe we are all getting it wrong. Maybe. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by JXdgreatone(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked
how do you know this man is not responsible for the pregnancy since they've been doing this for long?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Blessing Cyril: whn things like this happen mk una shut up small, perfect fools, una no hear d beginning una don end for them. Is her husband sensible enough to post such pictures for d whole world to see. A woman he called a beloved wife. Bragging mugus.

I bet u dont even know what u talking abt. Who told u d man calls her 'his beloved wife' (according to u)? Even if he does, that was b4. Definitely not now again that she's an abominable woman and thus, the man deserves to treat her however he's pleased! Shekina!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by guiddoti: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Otses: Jeez, what were they thinking? This is so wrong and dirty!
Absolutely wrong. That woman is a dog. She would have let go any external affairs, for the sake of her pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by DonnaJocasta(f): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chei! Dis woman get heart,,,cheating truely runs in ha veins n na short time hotel sef,,,,(despicable)---SMH!!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by donald47: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Diz yoruba women self..,. Cheatin is in deir blood ... 4 me i don't trust any of dem 1 bit

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Ruthieberry(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
D guy resembl person wey dem jst catch wiv cocaine. I wonder wetin she c 4 im body. He no fyn, no packs, no dignity, nofn. D woman 4 atleast separate 4rm ha husband if na so d luv do ha reach instead of cheatin on him while pregnant
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by everyday: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Some men love fucking pregnant whores
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by PassingShot(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
lobell:

@deols. I think you also didn't think this through. In her husbands defence he can blame it on anger, disappointment, pain, fear, disgrace, heartbreak, etc. because at this point emotions have overcome reason. Lets be honest in our judgments - I mean haven't you been angry before and said/done something you wouldn't have if you'd had/maintained a cooler head?
In the same vein, did the lady consider what she was doing (before she did it) with respect to herself (zero pride) her pregnancy (most women I know protect it with their life), her other kids with her husband (their future), her husbands status in the society (his respect from others).
Did she consider what the future (which has now manifested in the present) bodes for her, him, the other guy, her kids, we nairalanders, the country, the world etc.
Mind you this was when we were in saner climes before she decided it was ok to go ahead and damn the consequences.
Stop calling out the guy and address the real issue. Life is all about causality (cause and effect) we spend all the time addressing the effect which is am entirely wrong approach. Deal with the cause and you'd have no effect(s) to tango with. My two kobos worth!

I was thinking of a befitting reply to @deols in this line when I read this. I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by docsholz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its cos of women lyk dis that naija guys fear to get married, what a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lafuria1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols:

It is a long process. There are guidelines.

*They need to provide four witnesses
*These witnesses must have found them in the act
*Not like above, with them clothed or them kissing or hugging. They(all four) must have seen them in the real act.
*The witnesses must be people known to be trustworthy
*and if witnesses are later found to have lied, they will get 80 lashes of the cane each, will never be witnesses to anything ever again until they may have been known to have sought repentance and become changed.
*No one is allowed to be on the search or peeping nor spying over others.
Now all of these are to ensure that
*a pious woman is not slandered against.
*that the society is kept off vices because whatever you do that one personet you doing and you did not stop until the fourth person met you at it has become public concern..and a Muslim society is concerned about the sanctity of the society.

so if all of these measures are taken and a man and woman are still gound guilty, it is obvious that they went really off and transcend boundaries.

The punishment would be---

*for unmarried people- 100 lashes of the cane.
*for thearried - stoning to death.

It would be rare to find these happening because no one would want to have this kind of punishment. The society is less perverted and vices like rape, are not rampant.
Brilliant. Simple and straightforward. Beauty of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=whitecat007]The pregnancy is probably not for the husband. May
be it's an arrangement to get pregnant cos hussy couldn't and the woman
is now stuck and can't stop going for more. I just don't know what else
could make a married woman do this, even me as a single woman have been
holding on to one bottle for three and half yrs now.[/quote]

Can we try something difference? I bet u wont regret knowing what u been missing. There's pleasure in variety of diccks in one pusssy. Pm me. grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Emaprince: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
shame unto all the ladies{likes of emilyone,amelian} coming here to give reasons why the woman should cheat...i think all of you will do worst than this slut!

is there supposed to be any good reason why a man/woman should cheat?..oh the husband is not giving her very well?
shame unto you devils and street sluts who have warmed several men's bed,tasted several sizes of d1ck.hence never get satisfied at all!!!

why is she even crying if what she did is justifiable?...to make things worst..she still go on to cheat while heavily pregnant with another woman's husband

the husband should do a DNA test on that bastard she has in her womb

now that the husband must have divorced her,we shall see if this philanderer will take her as second wife.

i think the man exposed the pics to let her feel the same pain she caused him too...very good for her!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lafuria1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
lirusehn: u ar a b*tch, cheap fin. Tell ur moma 2 get u a life.
Why are you so bitter and sad? You're opposite of your signature. Smh.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Jman06(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
I always laugh when i hear people say that men cheat more than women.From my observation i can conclude that any married woman who doesn't cheat is either truely virtous or is too ugly to get attention from men.For those NL feminists blaming the man for posting the pics online,i think u are not being fair to the man,d woman deserves such ridicule because like the saying goes every day is for the thief while one day is for the owner,d woman being d thief utilized her own days while d man being d owner had to utilize his own day and shouldn't be blamed.#Teamcontract marriage just 2 have my 2 kids,no emotions#
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by josite: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
busterr: Why's the woman not naked?? Atleast half naked?? Since the husband caught them and snapped them in the act?

thank you for your observations. And they are supposed to be caught in the act. How many of the women condemning her are fucking only one man as at this point in time of condemning her.it is a human thing and worse will still happen to those condemning her right now. Obviously she lacks discretion and the lover too and the hubby should at worst divorce her.posting her on the internet is an inappropriate response to a human issue that has happened before and will still happened again and is right now happening somewhere else. Women too has a right to be well bleeped just like their male counterpart. The rule is really. "don't get caught". Whose wife or whose husband is not being bleeped by another in this internet era either physically or remotely via bbm/internet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lafuria1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
doc sholz: Its cos of women lyk dis that naija guys fear to get married, what a disgrace to womanhood
The way men cheat in Nigeria mutilple times, I seriously wonder why our ladies agree to get married. By the way the woman didn't cheat only., she did it with a fellow man. So it goes two ways.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am I the only one thinking and smelling something about this story?from the psychological point of view,the expression of that man and the way he focused and was looking at the camera showed some confidence which looks like something planned,secondly I expect to see the woman half naked!!!though it sounds funny but some truth can be found if you think about it,thirdly I feel the man should not have posted the pictures online because in one way or the other that same woman may have kids for him and in future the dirt on the woman might bring bad reflection on the kids and in-directly that mans will share from the shame,and also for the woman that should another big lesson for the women,and also the men too because men cheat also,if u want to know how well men cheat abeg come beer parlour u go know say men they cheat gan ooo,lol.honestly if this story is true then the woman is a disgrace to women!!!and also the man putting the pictures online is childish but I won't blame the man too much though because sometimes shock can make someone do and un-do,the lover is definitely the father of the un-born child and not the husband(just thinking out loud)!!and possibly the man might not be the one that posted the pictures online,and I hope I won't later realized that this is a scene from a movie!!!because na that one go vex me ooo because some silly and desperate bloggers can frame anything up just to sell their blog!!!the bottom line is whether the story is true or not cheating is not good whether na the man cheat or na the woman cheat,cheating is not good!!!land help me tell that woman say she fork up big time,na one sharp corner hotel dem even go hook up,the woman suppose form big woman small nah,,lol,chai that un-born baby don suffer!!!see as the man dey look like person wey dem collect him dick spiritually!!oniranu,why the stupid woman dey cover her face?she is shy abi?but when dem dey nack her akpako she was not shy abi?bottom-line the lover act was foolish and very wrong,the woman act too was abomination and finally the husband reaction to the matter looks not mature!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by BankuTilapia: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
mayten30: Am I the only one thinking and smelling something about this story?from the psychological point of view,the expression of that man and the way he focused and was looking at the camera showed some confidence which looks like something planned,secondly I expect to see the woman half naked!!!though it sounds funny but some truth can be found if you think about it,thirdly I feel the man should not have posted the pictures online because in one way or the other that same woman may have kids for him and in future the dirt on the woman might bring bad reflection on the kids and in-directly that mans will share from the shame,and also for the woman that should another big lesson for the women,and also the men too because men cheat also,if u want to know how well men cheat abeg come beer parlour u go know say men they cheat gan ooo,lol.honestly if this story is true then the woman is a disgrace to women!!!and also the man putting the pictures online is childish but I won't blame the man too much though because sometimes shock can make someone do and un-do,the lover is definitely the father of the un-born child and not the husband(just thinking out loud)!!and possibly the man might not be the one that posted the pictures online,and I hope I won't later realized that this is a scene from a movie!!!because na that one go vex me ooo because some silly and desperate bloggers can frame anything up just to sell their blog!!!the bottom line is whether the story is true or not cheating is not good whether na the man cheat or na the woman cheat,cheating is not good!!!land help me tell that woman say she fork up big time,na one sharp corner hotel dem even go hook up,the woman suppose form big woman small nah,,lol,chai that un-born baby don suffer!!!see as the man dey look like person wey dem collect him dick spiritually!!oniranu,why the stupid woman dey cover her face?she is shy abi?but when dem dey nack her akpako she was not shy abi?bottom-line the lover act was foolish and very wrong,the woman act too was abomination and finally the husband reaction to the matter looks not mature!!

Phucking HELL, didn't u do summary at school?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by dowjones(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donna Jocasta: Chei! Dis woman get heart,,,cheating truely runs in ha veins n na short time hotel sef,,,,(despicable)---SMH!!!

you sabi as "short time" room be. God is watching !
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
lirusehn: u ar a b*tch, cheap fin. Tell ur moma 2 get u a life.
why are you pained, did she insult you or anyone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Chybeno(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry
instead of saying u wnt to marry a God fearing woman, u are talking of naija women nawao its lik dat everywer
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lirusehn(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
la furia:
Why are you so bitter and sad? You're opposite of your signature. Smh.
can u plz face why u here?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lirusehn(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
tintingz: why are you pained, did she insult you or anyone? undecided
u can sue me. U suck die

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by whitecat007: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ibo woman cheating while pregnant is what you are looking at here!

Shame on ibos for fuc..ng with pregnancy in a hotel with a stranger
donald47: Diz yoruba women self..,. Cheatin is in deir blood ... 4 me i don't trust any of dem 1 bit

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Phucking HELL, didn't u do summary at school?
sorry pls help me to do the summary,u have no job so u can just pick up the summary job!!thanks
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Embarassing photos!!!

Hope she learns her lesson

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donna Jocasta: Chei! Dis woman get heart,,,cheating truely runs
in ha veins n na short time hotel sef,,,,(despicable)---SMH!!!

How did you know it's a short time hotel/bed? It takes experience for one to know things in life. Now, wit this ur comment, how am i sure you've not been laid in such bed on 'short time basis'? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.