Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User (5295 Views)

A Must Read To All Blackberry User!!! / Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? / Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by illuminatic: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2013
If u receive any BBM request that the pin starts with 7, please don’t accept. We don’t care if you use an iPhone, Tecno Phantom or Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry...=)) Make tecno add tecno jare b4 dem go spoil person battery n turn bbm 2 2go....support @teamblackberry...

2 Likes

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2013
lol
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Neduzze5(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2013
Funny thread. This should be in the jokes section.

SMH
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by 4peace(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2013
illuminatic: If u receive any BBM request that the pin starts with 7, please don’t accept. We don’t care if you use an iPhone, Tecno Phantom or Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry...=)) Make tecno add tecno jare b4 dem go spoil person battery n turn bbm 2 2go....support @teamblackberry...

inferior complex dey worry you.

Do you think that all android like BBM
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
chai e dey pain u like dis?
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by buoye1(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Smelling....Useless....Dirty post.....Teamblackberry ko teamgreenmangoe ni.....

2 Likes

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Bryan12(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Now that was very careless
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Youngpo413: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2013
SMH
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by BluMalam(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2013
Why on earth would anyone want to buy a failed phone like the blackberry?
The BBM on iPhone and Android is better than one on BB10. its best of both worlds really.

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Mustay(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Hahahah. beef

Whilst RIM's BB is going through it's declining stage and management is trying to extend it's exit years, you're here forming association! Bother not yourself with all these business analysis wey them dey do. . .

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Hemmyjay(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2013
funny post, sign of END TIME. END TIMES THINGZ

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
shut up! E just dey pain u for body. U better go sell dat ur yeye blackberry and buy correct tecno phone.

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
No wonder! Androids starts 4rm 7 right? I added one 2days back and I observed that the person was very happy, now it all makes sense to me..
Mtcheww! I dey go delete that person

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by yomalex(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
yeye
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by adanny01(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Seriously, if i were a BB user, i would have felt cheated.
Ooooops i cheated and it feels good to be the cheater!

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by nani667: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
blackberry users are Jobless sha.....
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by nonny1212: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
7b023b67... Add me up. Both male and female friends
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by hariorh: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
here, add me 7A9F5907

grin
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Osyxcel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Very soon, BlackBerry phones esp. those UK used will become very cheap (Cheaper than even Tecno phones). That will be the final blow for #TeamBlackberry

3 Likes

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by demelza: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nigerians of all people claiming elitism over a product they had no hand in inventing.grin
Some people will surely get high BP over this BBM thing.
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by NONNYG: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
illuminatic: If u receive any BBM request that the pin starts with 7, please don’t accept. We don’t care if you use an iPhone, Tecno Phantom or Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry...=)) Make tecno add tecno jare b4 dem go spoil person battery n turn bbm 2 2go....support @teamblackberry...
see jealousy ooo. u dey use London used curve1 and u dey call urself bb user. beta go buy android b4 its too late. #TeamGionee

3 Likes

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Like seriously this thread was created by someone, see me thinking that all you BB users would throw away you phones that are barely torchlights with BIS away, or I forgot. The batteries cant even last up to my N100 rechargeable torch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ad: no longer available / Whatsapp Has A Hidden New Feature And Here's How To Use It / How To Root The Infinix Hot X507 And Infinix Hot Note X551 Without Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.