Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... (3798 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / My Personal Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by pryzlez: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2013
1. Guys love to marry an Independent and Matured lady So instead of sitting there and waiting to be bluffed by a guy, focus on getting a career that would take you out of the house wife category.

2. Never let the sweet talks of guys deceive you, most times they just want to go between your legs and run off thereafter.

3. Remove the mentality from your mind that guys will keep springing up to approach you. The older you get by the day, the less "toasters" you will have.

4. Playing 'too' hard to get is the worst thing you should ever start, remember, Nothing lasts forever. If you still doubt, check out the number of matured single ladies looking up to GOD FOR A MIRACLE.

5. Never extort things from a guy you don't love, guys always have ways of paying girls back, either through their FRIENDS or total 'PAID' STRANGERS....BE CAREFUL.

6. Never be deceived you can trap a guy through sex. A man will always return to his wife who sex starves him for years once he loves and trust her. You can never win a man over with your body.

7. If all you take to the relationship is the mind set to EXTORT MONEY from him, don't complain if all he ask from you is your body. He has seen you have nothing else to offer.

8. Don't be fooled when Guys tell you they have never met a prettier girl, they will say that same thing to an 80 year old woman they want to get intimate with.

9. A guy always taking you to the CINEMA, FAST FOOD, MALL AND EVENTS and Parties is no sign that he loves you, if he doesn't care to ask and PLAN YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER then you are just his SOCIAL MATE and nothing else.

10. If the only time he invites you over is when he needs to cook, clean the house and do his laundry, then just know you are his "executive house help".

11. If he avoids meeting your family and close friends then it is an obvious sign he is just playing games with you.

12. If the only places he doesn't frown at when you enter are his bedroom and kitchen then know you aren't welcome (only being used).

Always with open arms, requesting for something and ready to receive. The more you widen your arms, the more he widens your legs. A grown up guy who gives the excuse about his parents being wild when he brings female visitors to the house is a sign that HE HAS A SERIOUS GIRL AND HAS INTRODUCED HER TO HIS PARENTS ALREADY. ADVISE YOURSELF!

FINALLY,I ALWAYS SAY THIS AND WILL REPEAT IT.

It's better to be sitting in a taxi smiling happily than to be in your husband’ fresh air conditioned BMWX6 with bruised eyes wearing a fresh Gucci shades alongside a Burberry scarf.

JUST REMEMBER, THAT DATING A RICH MAN DOESN'T GUARANTEE HAPPINESS IN MARRIAGE. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. MAKING RIGHT CHOICES IN LIFE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.

17 Likes

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by konklushun(f): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2013
Nyc one op
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Agybabe(f): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2013
thanks
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2013
#true that
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by castielo(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2013
..But they'll neva listen.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by princesa(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Something finally useful today.
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by timpaker(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Na who be this wey wan spoil runz for us na? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by vocalprince(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Op, na U don make sense pass ASUU o!! U suppose be lecturer. Thanks for d advice. I go let ma little sis read am well.
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by deols(f): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
You try
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nikkyparadise(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ops na woa 4 u oooh, y u jst wan spoil persn market na
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by showgolee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Person wey go listen, go listen d one wey no go listen won't listen no amount of advice
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
they know these tinz, they just wouldn't ............
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Oooh Peee

guys have developed strategies farther than that now.
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Mrjoachim: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
This think like a man act like a woman thing won't work for most men coz..'....Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by kagari: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
@op wait make i recheck if na nairaland i dey so

all d ladies dey say nice one Op

una sure?

Team fresh air from naija ladies

ogun go blow ur yarnch if u quote me
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by vizboy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
op na wa for you. Ypu just dey spoil groud for men. Anyway them say when one door close another one go open
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by tellwisdom: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Una dey hear?? yeye people undecided
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Mamacita007(f): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Good advice
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
@OP. I think I know you. (85% affirmative)
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by SpaceWorld2013(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Reasonable one
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
JAHHHHHHHHHHHH bless you mr op

I hope our ladies will listen, remember that is only a stubborn fly that will only follow a corpse inside a grave.

Ladies everything is not about money, my uncle married my aunty when he was a security man with no money, now the man is a multi millionaire. most ladies want already made man, please someone should tell my girlfriend i said so!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by pryzlez: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Phder: @OP. I think I know you. (85% affirmative)

Lool... Bozz, you are 85% wrong...
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by 49cents(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nice post @OP.....all correct

Waiting for a lady to render similar advice a young man in his twenties
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
pryzlez:

Lool... Bozz, you are 85% wrong...
ok....then. 15% right.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by 190theclown: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
hmm now how do i send this post to all my girlfriends (all 21 of them) grin grin
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Op, pls acknowledge the original writer of this article before I report you.

This is intellectual stealing! Don't take credit of another man's hard thinking and intelligence.

Why are Nigerians always like this Can't we change and stop stealing what doesn't belong to us.

So pained right now. Pls acknowledge the writer.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by obyrich(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good write up
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by dasparrow: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
pryzlez:
1. Guys love to marry an Independent and Matured lady So instead of sitting there and waiting to be bluffed by a guy, focus on getting a career that would take you out of the house wife category.

2. Never let the sweet talks of guys deceive you, most times they just want to go between your legs and run off thereafter.

3. Remove the mentality from your mind that guys will keep springing up to approach you. The older you get by the day, the less "toasters" you will have.

4. Playing 'too' hard to get is the worst thing you should ever start, remember, Nothing lasts forever. If you still doubt, check out the number of matured single ladies looking up to GOD FOR A MIRACLE.

5. Never extort things from a guy you don't love, guys always have ways of paying girls back, either through their FRIENDS or total 'PAID' STRANGERS....BE CAREFUL.

6. Never be deceived you can trap a guy through sex. A man will always return to his wife who sex starves him for years once he loves and trust her. You can never win a man over with your body.

7. If all you take to the relationship is the mind set to EXTORT MONEY from him, don't complain if all he ask from you is your body. He has seen you have nothing else to offer.

8. Don't be fooled when Guys tell you they have never met a prettier girl, they will say that same thing to an 80 year old woman they want to get intimate with.

9. A guy always taking you to the CINEMA, FAST FOOD, MALL AND EVENTS and Parties is no sign that he loves you, if he doesn't care to ask and PLAN YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER then you are just his SOCIAL MATE and nothing else.

10. If the only time he invites you over is when he needs to cook, clean the house and do his laundry, then just know you are his "executive house help".

11. If he avoids meeting your family and close friends then it is an obvious sign he is just playing games with you.

12. If the only places he doesn't frown at when you enter are his bedroom and kitchen then know you aren't welcome (only being used).

Always with open arms, requesting for something and ready to receive. The more you widen your arms, the more he widens your legs. A grown up guy who gives the excuse about his parents being wild when he brings female visitors to the house is a sign that HE HAS A SERIOUS GIRL AND HAS INTRODUCED HER TO HIS PARENTS ALREADY. ADVISE YOURSELF!

FINALLY,I ALWAYS SAY THIS AND WILL REPEAT IT.

It's better to be sitting in a taxi smiling happily than to be in your husband’ fresh air conditioned BMWX6 with bruised eyes wearing a fresh Gucci shades alongside a Burberry scarf.

JUST REMEMBER, THAT DATING A RICH MAN DOESN'T GUARANTEE HAPPINESS IN MARRIAGE. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. MAKING RIGHT CHOICES IN LIFE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.

As a man, I am looking forward to the day that you will give advise to the typical Nigerian-bred male. It takes the efforts of a matured man and woman for a marital relationship to work. So why not give advise to the Nigerian-bred male too who has a reputation worldwide for being a cheat, an internet scammer, a drug peddler, a r8pist, a paedophile, a ritualist, a cultist, a disease spreader, a kidnapper and the likes? Which responsible woman has time to read this long epistle when the whole world is weary of the average Nigerian-bred male?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by kasa20(f): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
well dats a nice wok up dere....but my concern is about a statement made up there which says...the older we get, the lesser our toaster....wat about some girls who go into a long distance relationship and @ the end of the day, the guy betrayed her? sadwell dats a nice wok up dere....but my concern is about a statement made up there which says...the older we get, the lesser our toaster....wat about some girls who go into a long distance relationship and @ the end of the day, the guy betrayed her?
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 02, 2013
Na today,dem no go hear. At times,I wonder how a typical girl's mind works. Seriously.
Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Most of us are right but those saying "only if they'll listen,will be the ones saying "my gf don't want to have sex with me afterall i've given her"

the OP is right, most girls act that way out of unreasoning because of material things but the guys buying those things for her just cos of sex should know that karma will oneday visit you and yours will be worst. Maybe na 4ur room your babe go dey sleep with guys.

Everyone make mistake and regret it. There is no one in this life that doesn't. Why we are cautioned is so that you won't say you weren't told.

Oneday i was coming back from the market, and a guy stopped me and told me "baby something said you're the girl for me". I jst left him and walked away bt he kept on following. When i decided to listen,he then said.
"tell me anything you want and i'll give you, is it your sch fees, how much,hundred and fifty?. Am ready to pay"
"is it your foodstuff,do you need property?" .
he kept on telln me things i needed. I was shocked bt part of me wanted it but i refused to yield.
Then i remembered my bf and told my self
"he may not give me all i want, but he gives me all the love i deserve and oneday i'l have all my wants" i left the guy.
Material things dont last and for the guys, karma is a biitch.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... by Sheenor: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2013
castielo: ..But they'll neva listen.

[size=20pt]Exactly my ponit!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. / . / Will I Live With Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.