Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How To Make Money From Bulk Sms Business With Little Capital? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Make Money From Bulk Sms Business With Little Capital? (1535 Views)

Start Your Own Sms Business - Become A Reseller / How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc / Start Your Web Bulk Sms Business/company Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Bulk Sms Business With Little Capital? by geniusng(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
You can start making money from BulkSMS business via your own Bulk SMS website or even with NO capital, as a Bulk SMS Reseller. As a BulkSMS Reseller, you will be able to help businesses, companies, corporate organizations, churches, schools etc reach out out to their customers or loved ones using Bulk SMS services.

If Telecommunication companies, Banks etc can be using such Branded SMS with the name of their banks, appearing on our phones whenever they send such messages, then, there is no doubt that companies /businesses will like to use such service to promote their businesses.

So, How Do I Make Money From This?
To make money from this business, you must first know how it works. It is very simple to send bulk sms.
Once you know how it works, you must then be able to come up with a list of your target customers, which may include:
** Churches
** Companies
** Schools (especially, private schools)
** Supermarkets
** Hospitals
** Clubs
** University Departments
** Computer training schools etc

You can find many of these target customers in your immediate environment and that is why you should not let this business pass you by this year.

Once you know your target customers, then you should come up with a proposal letter in which you will let your target customers understand why they should use bulk sms. This proposal letter must be compelling enough so that anybody who reads it will find it irresistible to patronize you. You can use Microsoft Word to type your proposal letter and if you want to make it more professional, you can use letter headed paper, if you know how to go about it.

So, How Can I Make Money From This Business With No Capital?
Well, capital has always been the problem of many people when it comes to starting a business, but what most people fail to realize is that there are many ways you can get capital to start a business without even going to the bank. I will try and talk more about this in my future posts.

To start with no capital, follow the steps below:
1. Make a list of your target customers (i.e churches, businesses, schools, supermarkets etc).
2. Set up a meeting with your target customer and use "word of the mouth" to explain your concept.
3. You can also issue a contact form in which your target customer can use in collecting phone numbers (Optional)
4. Negotiate your price for the service.
5. Get your money, phone numbers, the message to be sent and the SENDER ID to be used, from the target customer.
6. Buy the number of sms needed from your sms provider using part of the money collected from your target customer.
7. Get the sms sent and keep your profit. Don't forget to send the sms to your client.
8. Reuse the profit to get more money and get more deals with more companies, churches etc.

Lets say for example, you decide to explain to your Pastor, how the church can be using bulk SMS to easily send different messages to church members and he agrees to give it a try. He asks you how much and let me assume you tell him N3 per sms. He gives you, N3000 with 1000 phone numbers to send a message to 1000 members. Out of the N3000, you use N1000 to buy 1000 sms at and you have N2000 left. From the remaining N2000, you can pay for 1 hour at cyber cafe to get the job done and the remaining money becomes yours.

That's all. Just think and grow rich...........

You can buy your Bulk sms at http://www.happydaysms.com where you can even buy at cheaper rates depending on the volume of sms you are ordering for.

If you want to have your own Bulk SMS site, I can set it up for you. You can also check out the
Re: How To Make Money From Bulk Sms Business With Little Capital? by geniusng(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
Buy Today at Cheaper Price N1.50 per SMS (1 Unit = 1 Sms)
Re: How To Make Money From Bulk Sms Business With Little Capital? by myvision(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Imported LONDON Used & New Hp, Del Laptops , Laptop Parts & Computer Accessories / Sold!!!! / Handheld Metal Detector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.