Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Need To Know More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need To Know More (578 Views)

Know More About One Deal A Day Offers / Bureau Of Public Procurement? I'd Like To Know More On BPP101 Pls / Re: Paypal Opening In Nigeria.do You Want To Know More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Know More by ceeteed(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
My few years around has led me to know that under the sun, very few are doing something now with impact on their future in the area of financial independence.

And IMHO, i think the ignorance with which we are driving into the future is due to lack of basic knowledge of what habits help in area of financial discipline,savings and finally having a store of fund for investment opportunities when it present itself.

Another vital area of knowledge gap is knowing and understanding the dynamism around wealth generation vehicles.

Please let us educate ourselves more on this thread especially on what it takse to productively and profitably interface with the few underlisted wealth vehicles based on your personal success story.
1. Real Estate Investments
2. Automated businesses
3. Paper investment
4. Intellectual properties

(1) (Reply)

Cif Blco Bulk Allocation / Wood Pellets Needed / PayPal Solution In Nigeria (Instant Transaction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.