Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Your "Family Planning" Experience. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your "Family Planning" Experience. (1378 Views)

Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / How Effective Is Withdrawal Method In Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your "Family Planning" Experience. by hrmkz: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
My wife and I are presently discussing on the best possible family planning method.

You will say it is medical practisionals that can advice better...these I already know.

But I have also heard couples complaning that there is no "family planning" method that is completely safe, as without any after effect.

Have you experience any "family planning method"?

What was your experience like?

Please share with a friend.
Re: Your "Family Planning" Experience. by ayotoyin(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
You and your wife will still need to see your family doctor, he alone will be able to guide you and wifey, you cant base your choice on other people\'s choices, your wife need to do some test, her weight, blood group and if there is any other sickness such as diabetes, high blood pressure etc. will be taking into consideration, and if you guys are so scared of the hormonal types, then the 'calendar method' can be your option, wifey will be counsel as to the use of such and discipline matters a lot in that choice. Goodluck.
Re: Your "Family Planning" Experience. by Nnekacherry: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Op i will suggest you go and see your doctor first.. He will be in a better possition to tell your wife the one that's good for her body..

(1) (Reply)

My Life On The Brink:please Help Me / What's That You Can't Be Caught Doing? / David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.