Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51473 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by hakunamatata1: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
ojoawo: Eccless - O tobi

Nice song. I love when artists use the modern pop culture to praise the Lord. I am the studio engineer of my church and just this morning, I played it in church pre service and after service and couple of peeps came to request for it.
I just can't fault this. Perfecto!!!
Thanx bro. I'm humbled by ur assessment. I wl send my other song.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by hakunamatata1: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi @ Op, this is my other song featuring mike abdul(MNC) review it too. Its my most popular song sha. Wld be glad if u can rebrcast this in IB

http://www.tunesafrica.com/2013/10/music-eccless-tayoeccless-sogood-ft-mike-abdul/

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Eccless - So Good ft Mike Abdul

To drop a fair assessment, I had to stay off any songs that my affect my rating of this song and took my time before listening to this track.

One thing that struck me was the tempo of the song, I was like - are you serious Mike Abdul is on this? It has this soul intriguing easy listening signature to it that basically make me like songs.

Long story short, Eccless, I love your voice **no homo**, your delivery was superb. the instrumental was solid and I love the lyrics. That being established however, I felt you short-changed Mike Abdul on this, Beat was kinda slower than what he'll normally sing on. I mean it was really nice hearing Mike on something different but he didn't go full strength. Notwithstanding, I understand why this is a HIT, it was a massive effort. This is the type of songs I'll definitely bump to this in my car, play it loud early morning on my sound system and play it with my Headset at night on bed.

Big Ups from me. Please keep making these good music...
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yo! Ojoawo. . . . . I havent heard from Mighty in 2 days. I'm guessing he super busy with his dec. shows. This cat us really underrated, the lines and wordplays in this track is too much man. "Ur brain full when i come tru/ My MEMORY gat more RAMS than ABOKIS in AGBO-MALU" grin "Somebody talk to yung6ix talking about he is the king/ u not even signed to Don jazzy to make u D'Prince" And he made it fun to listen to, like he was just having fun in the studio or something. I'll see if i can find the complete lyrics. This has to be the best yung6ix diss i've heard so far.

Link--- http://www.hulkshare.com/dalionmusic4all/one-take-rap

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by BabaEleko(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Here i copied the lyrics from his reverbnation account. Too much wordplay and self eulogy.. dammmmnnn

VERSE 1

I' code mix Patrick Obiagbon couldn't keep up
My Metaphor gat Wole Soyinka consigning Hip hop

I'm paranoid on every bars I voice
And every bar you spit after I spit my shit considered null and void

Puffing this cannabis, get hi like pleasentaries
Then I spit a sick verse that's longer than third mainland bridge
Practice my move like MJ, before he moonwalk in 86
Rap pays my bills, not a 9 to 6

I fly high my nigga I just took a picture of the moon
from the upper angle, smoke a bowl with terrestrial neighbors
Came back from heaven where I hung out with the archangel
And I played that puff puff pass with a sexy angel

C'mon, your brain is full, when I'm come through
My memory gat rams than abokis in Agbo-malu
Tryna succeed I put my heart in everything I do
I hustle so hard everyday they charge me for myself abuse

Listening to blueprint, puffing on that good shit
Oops! Nahh nah nah. ...I got a better line
No no I no dey retake am oo
I go just take am like that

Listened to dynasty, cos i don't wann die nasty
Now i spit that disaster shit that makes them die nasty
Get on my hunting spree anytime i see em
I clear my throat and grab the microphone thats how i kill em

Like Terio Ooh kill em..... ohh kill em
IB abeg tell that Chinese engineer make him start all over again. I want make den hear this one
Pass me that shit make I hit one before I follow this boy talk
How far na young six, come come make I follow u word

Somebody talk to Yung6ix talking bout he the king
You ain't even signed to Don jazzy, to make you the D' Prince
Before you go broke lil hommy this your fix
Your voice sound like you should still be sucking on your momma's ti ts
grin

Your thousand twitter followers ain't shit to me
It simply means thousands of motherfuckers stupid as shit
I'm sick! you cannot diss me I'm undisable, six
You not on my level I'm the I.G and you the police constable six

They think I'm withdrawing from beef but it's deposit (The Opposite)
I ain't never scared of[b] beef [/b]hommy I'm a[b] Fulani[/b]
My present, my past I put it in my lyrics
My future rhyme is so divine it can bring back the apocalypse

Don't joke with my music man I do this sh1t for real
Give me back my instrumental for I give back your bitch
All you new rappers can get it, if you wann compete
I'm always all out everyday like Cossy Orjiakors ti ts grin

Feeling like a king who the Bleep gave you the crown
Somebody talk to these cats that I touch down
So if I'm the king in your area, leave am like that
Lay off all that fake ace of spade, don't wear your liver out

You wann crack joke wit me, that's a bad romance
When I pick on you, I'm storming you out like an avalanche
Delivery sick and DHL can't compete
FedEx and UPS they be plotting how to murder me

Omo, then say levels to thing
Na the highest one we dey, wetin den they think man
Na we be the rapper wey other rappers dey feel
Bj-mighty I dey spit, o boy I dey do my thing

TALKS OUT.. . . .

BARS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by hakunamatata1: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
ojoawo: Eccless - So Good ft Mike Abdul

To drop a fair assessment, I had to stay off any songs that my affect my rating of this song and took my time before listening to this track.

One thing that struck me was the tempo of the song, I was like - are you serious Mike Abdul is on this? It has this soul intriguing easy listening signature to it that basically make me like songs.

Long story short, Eccless, I love your voice **no homo**, your delivery was superb. the instrumental was solid and I love the lyrics. That being established however, I felt you short-changed Mike Abdul on this, Beat was kinda slower than what he'll normally sing on. I mean it was really nice hearing Mike on something different but he didn't go full strength. Notwithstanding, I understand why this is a HIT, it was a massive effort. This is the type of songs I'll definitely bump to this in my car, play it loud early morning on my sound system and play it with my Headset at night on bed.

Big Ups from me. Please keep making these good music...
Not a few pple hav commented about d tempo. Wld def work on it b4 the videos.
I'm motivated bro by ur assessment. God bless u for me. Gracias.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
One take rap- BJMighty

Like what thaaa FUqqqqq!!!! ***sorry for the language***

This is D.ope as shiii....

Lyricist on the roll contender'
Nigerian G.O.A.T nominee

I am greatly in love with this... I mean for real!!!! This is AWESOME, I expect a video and a mad promo for this
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
hakuna matata:
Not a few pple hav commented about d tempo. Wld def work on it b4 the videos.
I'm motivated bro by ur assessment. God bless u for me. Gracias.

God bless you massive too... Keep up the good wok Gracias
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Iniwaves - Freestyle poo

One thing is clear - You have the talent and you have the delivery to make it as a rapper. You have a really cool flow and the voice, I think is on point.
But this mix you posted up isn't that good. I struggled to hear what you said all through, so I can't really talk about the bars. Record this in a good studio, mix it well and you might as well have a hit in your hands.
You got it in you.
At 13, I believe you've got mad potentials
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Thank You - Barz thasouthwestson

Well after listening to this, I finally agreed Brymo isn't the only one with that type of voice in Nigeria. Brymo no longer has a trademark voice and style, Lol
I mean this is a really really nice song. Great Job...
Easing up on the vocoding will make us enjoy that sweet voice more though. But really, great job bro.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by thasouthwestson: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
http://www.delectablemusic.com/2013/12/
thank-you-barz-thasouthwestson.html?m=1
check da join out fam..God bless
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by thasouthwestson: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
http://www.delectablemusic.com/2013/12/
thank-you-barz-thasouthwestson.html?m=1
check da joint out fam..God bless
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by thasouthwestson: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
ojoawo: Thank You - Barz thasouthwestson

Well after listening to this, I finally agreed Brymo isn't the only one with that type of voice in Nigeria. Brymo no longer has a trademark voice and style, Lol
I mean this is a really really nice song. Great Job...
Easing up on the vocoding will make us enjoy that sweet voice more though. But really, great job bro.

thankx vry much bro!!! i appreciate.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by IniwavesCME(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
ojoawo: Iniwaves - Freestyle poo

One thing is clear - You have the talent and you have the delivery to make it as a rapper. You have a really cool flow and the voice, I think is on point.
But this mix you posted up isn't that good. I struggled to hear what you said all through, so I can't really talk about the bars. Record this in a good studio, mix it well and you might as well have a hit in your hands.
You got it in you.
At 13, I believe you've got mad potentials
tanx bruv 4 d corrections really appreciate it.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by emilyw3m: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ojoawo check this out. so superb. http:///8xoh8q7qy3r4
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by siliboy: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
PARDON THE INTERRUPTION!!!

New BabaFemi Music - THE SILICON BALLAD EP

Signed under La cave Musik Paris, France, BabaFemi formerly known as Silicon is an Organic Rapper/Afrocentric pop artiste
He drops an 8 track infused EP on Itunes for only $6.57
The album is a blend of R n B, Rap, Afropop and Alternative sounds.
The Silicon Ballad T.S.B is guranteed a crowd pleaser as it takes you on a glistering emotional rollercoaster.
With songs like Faaji, Far Gone, Tonardo and so on there simply is none better out there.

Listen to the whole tracks from The Silicon Ballad on YouTube here
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=babafemi+-+the+silicon+ballad&sm=3

Download free download music from the EP Babafemi - Far Gone
http://tindeck.com/listen/opwi

buy on itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-silicon-ballad/id773585991?affId=1930871
please search The Silicon Ballad by BabaFemi to buy on other stores

like BabaFemi's Page here facebook.com/babafemisilicon
ff BabaFemi on twitter @realbabafemi
on instagram : lifeofbabafemi
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mo Gbono Feli feli - O Smart

The Song has the rhythm and the chorus is so on point. The instrumental was a solid effort and the mixing was good. I however have to complain about the quality of bars and the lyrics on here, its really not good enough. I heard so many non-rhyming lines and a lot of recycled lines and hardly any depth to the bars. It was weak but I know You can do better and please do on a next track.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2014
Am Henry, male. I have always had a passion for music right from when i was a kid. But what boost it tremendously was when i listened to Celine Dion song. It really inspire me and since that fateful day... My quest to sing to the world has not yet materialize. Am male but i have a female voice that allows me to sing exactly like celine dion. I have written a few songs. I just need a sponsor that will help me in my quest. I have got what you need. My email henryibeleme@gmail.com or call 07039589059[b][/b]
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Revolva(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Odinaka00: Pls my brother hw do I put my songz on internet? I'm a music lover, I love rap, my nephew owns a studio, so sometimes I juz go in there and drop a freestyl. D last one I did was on bufday and people are loving it here despite d fact they don't understand d language cuz I did it in igbo....pls tell me hw I wil put ny song on net...thankz

bro thats my job to place your song on the internet
also visit https://www.nairaland.com/1558558/promote-good-music...online-all-upcoming#20276471 holla me

get a 5% discount on the cost of your music video shoot

https://www.nairaland.com/1562334/get-5-discount-cost-video
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Donmichaelz(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Read smiley my music here-

verse 1;- Honeywell noodles

chorus :-Bambala lala bambalalala

verse 2;-healthy and enjoying come and enjoy it

chorus ;-Bamballa lala bambalala

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by lifestyle1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
cool
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Krizzkutz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kaykluz ah see u boss . . nice thread

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Donmichaelz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigga forming Don jazzy, everybody just dey blow lie for these thread ,i actualy come from a family of 3,am d only son and my father works in an oil company,and my mum is the owner of Brilla Fm,i dont want to use my parent influence to boost my career thats why i rejected offers from jay z,eminem and dre who wanted to feature in my new single LIAR,i rap so good that i was given OFR by the president,am not the lying or the bragging type i just want to keep a low profile and follow my dream....i also rap in afro hip hop,akpala,makosa,fuji,and rnb,
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Far Gone - Babafemi

One thing this track reminded me was 2007 when I first heard MI, my opinion straight up was that this guy gon be one of the greatest In few years, and I am so glad he didn't disappoint. I had to mention this because Babafemi, with the right hands in the right pockets- you are a star already. With a record deal in France + the top notch production I heard on Far Gone, the choice of hook that totally got me, and that massive rap talent you showed on this track - I bet that you are surely gonna be a hit in the music market.
Soon as I get your album, I'll say more bout you. But this track is something someone like Vector or iLLBliss or even JesseJagz will surely have recorded as a hit.
Keep the torch burning
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Krizzkutz: Kaykluz ah see u boss . . nice thread
Thanks Krizzzz....
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by TrackCee: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
If you have good material, send it to the email in the signature. Thanks.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by importer56: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lmao yall be suprised when someone includes your own song in his album...

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Smartlife(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ojoawo thanks for this thread. I am Tonycee and this song is titled Special man.

http://thinkghmusic./2013/12/14/newmusic-tonycee-iam_tonycee-special-man/
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by musicwriter(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Check out AfricaSON. Jah bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXxuWfmn2w

Note: This's home made song, I will be re-doing it soon.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by musicwriter(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Check this out. Jah bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXxuWfmn2w

Note: This's home made song, I will be re-doing it soon.

AfricaSON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee) / Zinoleesky Ft. Lyta – Hold Me / Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.