Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,559 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London (5842 Views)

Checkout Tiwa Savage Wore To African Unplugged Concert / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Flirtyfemi: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Songstress Tiwa Savage is presently in London to shop for her wedding but in the process she got invited to the BBC for a quick interview. See more photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/what-tiwa-savage-wore-to-her-bbc.html

Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by homesteady(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
I like her eyes in the 1st picture! Very daring grin
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by ammyluv2002(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
I love this babe...she's so beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Agozie48: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Love the outfit.. Beautiful, simple and nice..

1 Like

Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by ChubbyT(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
wow!!! so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Coldfeet(f): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Beautiful! Didn't like her songs before but eminado has made me her fan! Even though when I first heard the song I thought she was saying **If e bad o if e good o!***
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by pyyxxaro: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
HOW DOES IT AFFECT STELLA ODUAH'S BMW tongue undecided
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Tolexander: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
What is this she's putting on like a black cocoa sack again?
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by switdil(f): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chaii
See beauty
People lyk us ehn
God just take e tym when e dey create us
E no dey hurry hurry
That's y we be lyk dis
So beautifully made
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lemme see a backshot....
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by tushberry: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
She looks quite nd nice
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
undecided
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 26, 2013
homesteady: I like her eyes in the 1st picture! Very daring grin
Re: What Tiwa Savage Wore To Her BBC Interview In London by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tolexander: What is this she's putting on like a black cocoa sack again?
azzin eh? The outfit is shapeless and ugly, she looks like she's on welfare. I don't like it rara.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour Surrouded By Miley, Jayz, And Nicki Minaj (see Photos) / See The 8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft (GUYS BEWARE) / Ageless Beauty With Big Backside, Actress Omotola Ekeinde Shares Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.