Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman (1922 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Having BIG Behind [PICTURE] / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rotimy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2008
A childhood friend of mine recently introduced his future wife to me. The lady looks like a weight-lifter. He later told me that the lady is a mobile police woman who lost her police husband 3 years ago. She is a sergent and carrys a loaded pistol all over the place. I am not too comfortable with the impending marriage because my friend is the harmless type. Very reserved and hardly talks. He adimitted that the lady gave him 4 years but says apart from from shouting on him atimes, that she will make a good wife! I need advice on how to handle the issue without hurting him or incuring the wrath of Madam Mopol! Thanks
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nautillus(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
Bro, please . . .allow love blossom . . .Mopol or not . . .free the couple.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by dreeldee: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
Isn't she human, who's going to marry them if we (men) don't, you berra face your own problem, do you know who you're gonna end up with? maybe a militant.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by sistawoman: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
If he is happy then you should also be happy. Be there for your friend and support them the best way you know how.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rotimy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
dreeldee:

do you know who you're going to end up with? maybe a militant.
Easy Bros, are you advising or cursing?
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by tpia: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
if you like let madam Mopol get on your case. undecided undecided

No be your friend fall in love? wetin be your own?

maybe the lady dey display tactical ambush foram inside bedroom.

some guys like it freaky.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by dreeldee: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
rotimy:

Easy Bros, are you advising or cursing?

I'm not cursing, just a piece of an advise. The truth is as long as you're not married, you don't know who you're going to end up with, and since he has found love in a policewoman, then let it be i really don't know what's wrong with marrying a policewoman
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by CARUSO(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
rotimy:

A childhood friend of mine recently introduced his future wife to me. The lady looks like a weight-lifter. He later told me that the lady is a mobile police woman who lost her police husband 3 years ago. She is a sergent and carrys a loaded pistol all over the place. I am not too comfortable with the impending marriage because my friend is the harmless type. Very reserved and hardly talks. He adimitted that the lady gave him 4 years but says apart from from shouting on him atimes, that she will make a good wife! I need advice on how to handle the issue without hurting him or incuring the wrath of Madam Mopol! Thanks

If you friend marry GodoGodo or Gidado, which one concern you?

allow you friend make u find ur own way!
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by DualCore1: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2008
Every woman has the right to be married.

Dont let tht woman fink u're against her marriage, think of the loaded sh1t in her hands bro, that thing pops out bullets.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2008
WISH HIM LUCK,BUT I WONDER IF HE WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT THE POLICE WOMAN IF SHE bleeps UP undecided
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by francessby(f): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2008
what's the difference between a police woman and ordinary woman they have the same physique and all that, if your friend truely believes he can live with her then who are you to interfere
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by tpia: 2:22am On Jul 09, 2008
nuttyKachi:

WISH HIM LUCK,BUT I WONDER IF HE WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT THE POLICE WOMAN IF SHE bleeps UP undecided

Wife beating is NOT COOL!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2008
WITH A 9ger POLICE WOMAN, i fear them,if the guy bleeps up he'll end up throwing his ass to cell for a him to sleep there for a whole nite.Just let him settle for a ordinary girl
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by ladybam(f): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2008
@ poster

i dont get it

why are you so concerned??

its none of ya bloody buisness if your friends wants to marry someone he loves

why dont you leave others to thier own concerns
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by spikedcylinder: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2008
I'd say you should mind your business but then again, what do I know??
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by A40(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
At least the issue of wife-beating will not come to the fore as the husband will be rewarded with a night in their cell for his troubles
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by chamotex(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2008

grin grin grin grin

na wetin dey worry u gan gan be this

na bullet dey fear u grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
"apart from shouting at him sometimes"
Dude u crack me up,i know why u are so worried, lol
anyway maybe he is too afraid to let her go?
wish them all d best sha,
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rubi(f): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Topic, I know most times people's nature of job affect their personality in marriage and men are scared of that alot but instead of being intimidated because she is a mobile police and might be harsh at home see it as a way of celebrating her success. Not all women are like that.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2008
mobile police women, no go area,cos the guy will be sleeping in cell if he f***ks up
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rotimy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
lady bam:

@ poster

i don't get it

why are you so concerned??

its none of ya bloody buisness if your friends wants to marry someone he loves

why don't you leave others to their own concerns
I am so concerned because he is my very good friend! I am not prentending that I don't know what self choice is all about. The guy is a super introvert that cannot hurt a fly! My bloody business is that he wanted my honest advice. Look, family and friends a show a lot of concern on whom one marries! If there is trouble 2moro, it is still friends and family that will try to settle the matter first before the courts.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rotimy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
rubi:

@ Topic, I know most times people's nature of job affect their personality in marriage and men are scared of that alot but instead of being intimidated because she is a mobile police and might be harsh at home see it as a way of celebrating her success. Not all women are like that.
You hit the nail on the head! The word that I have been avoiding is intimidation! Sometime is telling me that the guy may be gravely intimidated by the Mopol! Only in courtship, she is already shouting on him! What will happen if the argue or fight when married? Zik once said " It is a fool that argues with the person with a loaded gun"
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rubi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
chaircover:

My mother is a retired army major and he was married to my dad for many years. Being an army Major did not stop her from personally cooking all my fathers meals inspite of housemaids & batmen available at her disposal.

She was trained in firearms but chose not to keep any in the house because of us children.

A lot of my mums friends were in the army with civilian husbands and while growing up I never heard of any of them locking their husbands up.

One thing I did notice was my mum having a totally different personality when she was at work to when she was at home and the times I went to see her at work I was quite shocked at how "hard" she could be. But at home and even up till now she is a wonderful mother & wife and both sides of the family just love & adore her so much.

A man will always be a man irrespective of how powerful a woman is (my dad certainly was) and I personally think if the love between them is pure & deep you friends should accept the situation & support the union.

True love in the real sense of it is not easy to come by.

nice input
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by ssRhino: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
And wat is the crime in doing so?
She no be human being, my friend, tell us that you are in love with a mopol woman and tell us you need help on how to go about it.
Every human deserves to be loved and should be given a chance to love back.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rotimy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
$$Rhino:

And what is the crime in doing so?
She no be human being, my friend, tell us that you are in love with a mopol woman and tell us you need help on how to go about it.
Every human deserves to be loved and should be given a chance to love back.

I hope you are not talking to me?
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by tpia: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ chair cover:

I tire for Nigerians abi na Africans oh. undecided undecided

with their hangups and hangdowns and whatnots.

everything na wahala.

I cannot marry this, I cant date that, just unnecessarily picky over nothing.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
Rotimy, want my advice?

Mind your business.
Your friend's not a child.
If it's a mistake marrying his lady, then let him make it, and learn from it.

Your interference wouldn't help either way.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by rotimy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
chaircover:

My mother is a retired army major and he was married to my dad for many years. Being an army Major did not stop her from personally cooking all my fathers meals inspite of housemaids & batmen available at her disposal.

She was trained in firearms but chose not to keep any in the house because of us children.

A lot of my mums friends were in the army with civilian husbands and while growing up I never heard of any of them locking their husbands up.

One thing I did notice was my mum having a totally different personality when she was at work to when she was at home and the times I went to see her at work I was quite shocked at how "hard" she could be. But at home and even up till now she is a wonderful mother & wife and both sides of the family just love & adore her so much.

A man will always be a man irrespective of how powerful a woman is (my dad certainly was) and I personally think if the love between them is pure & deep you friends should accept the situation & support the union.

True love in the real sense of it is not easy to come by.
Thank you so much for the beautiful and real life comment.
One of my greatest confusion has been cleared. I will suggest to him to ask the Police woman if the gun will be kept outside their home! Tempers can flay up and bullets can also hit the target!
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by tpia: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
why not move into the home with them, abi?

Three is not a crowd.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
rotimy:

I will suggest to him to ask the Police woman if the gun will be kept outside their home!

Not many men like their friends to tell them how to handle their marital affairs.
That's between man and wife.
If he needs advice, then he'll ask.
Re: Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman by ariblaze(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
your friend ----super introvert

she---------mopol

a good combo

atleast someone gets to wear the pants in the relationship tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody / What Is This Dating/courting All About? / Is The Changing Role Of Nigerian Women Affecting Our Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.