Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (24191 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by benzion72(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2013
President GEJ kneeling on Jesus tomb praying. May God give him the wisdom to manage this country in a better way
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380054_jona_prayed__jpg8cf98bb3219963a55d4ed66cf5e63ec4

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by otokx(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Jesus is no longer in that grave for death could not hold him captive.

78 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by JMOI: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2013
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you my president. Long live Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! Humility personified. There is nothing better than humbling yourself before your God.

60 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Smh. I'd just keep watching this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by JMOI: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2013
mZ sleeq: Smh. I'd just keep watching this thread.
Why are you shaking your head? Do you ever see anything good in what the President does?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by cardoso111(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Christ is risen!He is gone above and He lives with the Father!!He is alive for ever more!!Nigeria shall live beyond 2015 ,amen

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2013
otokx: Jesus is no longer in that grave for death could not hold him captive.
that is enough to let you know that pastor oritsejafor is fake cos he ought to know better.

What are christians going to do in isreal? In search of God? Dont He dwell in us anymore? Mtchew.

It seems GEJ enjoys kneeling down alot. Well, God cant be fooled. He should cleanse himself and his government of corruption, making necessary arrest instead of playing to the gallery.

Christ is risen.

70 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by mikrotikng: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2013
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: Why are you shaking your head? Do you ever see anything good in what the President does?
undecidedabeg, mind your post, let me mind mine. Do not quote me again.
Smh once again. Let's pray he comes back with tonnes of solutions.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Danhumprey: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2013
Interesting. I hope he comes back with a miracle to our various national ills. undecided
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by JMOI: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013
mZ sleeq:
undecidedabeg, mind your post, let me mind mine. Do not quote me again.
Smh once again.
I was quoting the stupidity you exhibited in that post.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by slimfit1(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Segeggs: that is enough to let you know that pastor oritsejafor is fake cos he ought to know better.

What are christians going to do in isreal? In search of God? Dont He dwell in us anymore? Mtchew.

It seems GEJ enjoys kneeling down alot. Well, God cant be fooled. He should cleanse himself and his government of corruption, making necessary arrest instead of playing to the gallery.

Christ is risen.

Thank God you said it not me holy spirit I didn't say it oh as you can see. Thanks that man is making me sin all the time I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Clerverly: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2013
benzion72: President GEJ kneeling on Jesus tomb praying. May God give him the wisdom to manage this country in a better way

Evil Man!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by slimfit1(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2013
As the leader of can, does this man actually preach the truth to mr president or his preaching has a earthly price ?
It looks like he is camping in aso rock this days.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by gregg2: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Wow. . . so touching.
It's well with Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
God bless Nigeria. Amen.

Click like if you like this prayer.

48 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by taiocol: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2013
who cares

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by slimfit1(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Keneking: God bless Nigeria. Amen.

Click like if you like this prayer.

God please don't bless us with this type of leaders again. Amen. God bless us with leaders that would think of ordinary people first thank you Jesus.

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Delafruita(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you my president. Long live Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! Humility personified. There is nothing better than humbling yourself before your God.
while looting the nation dry?

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by rooftech: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
hypocrites,God will judge pdp and CAN politicians.indian juju don fail them

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by luvinhubby(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
God bless you my President, as you pray at the spot of the greatest miracle to mankind, may the God of Israel and the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ give you the grace and wisdom to be a good father and husband to your family and most importantly to pilot the troubled ship of this nation called Nigeria safely to it`s God ordained destination in Jesus name.
Click LIKE as your amen to this prayer.

42 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Ramtzy: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2013
Thought everyone should pray for themselves in the sacred place (Tomb)... kneel down for 9ja, still go dey kneel down 4 Israel make a Jet hustler dey lay hand 4 im head...nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by joeluv: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2013
mctweeee...can someone pls shoot that CAN president. He is just an embrassment

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Afrocatalyst: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Fanaticism. Later we'll blame the muslims. There's no grace behind wat he has done. Whatever happened to 'they dat worship me wil do so in spirit and truth'. I dnt tink it shuld have been broadcasted.
God is a spirit and cannot be mocked. I repeat,there is no grace attached to that tomb.

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by toluleke(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
.when sinners are prayin for their fellow sinner,make them no loot that tomb sha..Students are here crying he is over there with 400 delegates..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Goddex: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
In Jesus Mighty Name we pray

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
gregg2: Wow. . . so touching.
It's well with Nigeria.
what exactly is touching? The 200 man entourage flexing the national wealth in far away Israel or the bling bling pastor behind him posing for the national daily? Abegiiii

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by mekaboy(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013
WOW, GOD IS INDEED MERCIFUL. IF HE WAS MAN, THIS IS A PERFECT POSITION FOR THUNDER TO STRIKE GEJ grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by toluleke(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2013
joeluv: mctweeee...can someone pls shoot that CAN president. He is just an embrassment
PDP CAN PRESIDENT..he should better repent his HECTARES IN HELL WOULD BE HELL RECORD.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ilaugh1: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2013
The hatred you people have for Jonathan is what will lead many of you to your early grave.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: what exactly is touching? The 200 man entourage flexing the national wealth in far away Israel or the bling bling pastor behind him posing for the national daily? Abegiiii
Lol @ blingbling pastor.
cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Tinubu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / You Can’t Use And Dump Me, Muazu Tells PDP Members [PM NEWS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.