Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (4004 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2013
I don't understand Nigeria! This a big shame...Stop mocking God abeg...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by buoye1(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2013
How are the mocking God....So because they have sinned,they shouldn't pray again&av a sober reflection of their lives!!!Na wa 4 u oo

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kelvin1191(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2013
I will comment only when this post make's frontpage.

Waiting for haters to lash this man for his action.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by whirlwind7(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Africans. The most spiritual as well as the most superstitious race on planet earth. No matter the amount of prayer and supplication, there's bound to be no change if we still have morally deficient people in power. Dont expect spiritual solutions to problems that transparency and commitment can resolve. Yes, we all need God. However, God has given us that instrument to make a change if we really desire it.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by taiocol: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2013
I
buoye1: How are the mocking God....So because they have sinned,they shouldn't pray again&av a sober reflection of their lives!!!Na wa 4 u oo

YES!!! They are making mockery of God...Just look at the idoitic CAN president a PDP stalwart pretending to be Christian...Is it not the guy that a private jet reward was given to? Is that not Labaran Maku that lie repeatedly stretching his hand....Is that not your GEJ that pardoned Alamesiegha and busy shielding Stella Oduah kneeling down to "god"....Who is deceiving who? If our churches and mosques really had true worshipers, Nigeria is suposed to be the most advanced country in the world. Why do we have aethist nations like Germany ahead of us...we have allowed "religion" becloud our mind. and you my friend is a perfect example of what I am talking about!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by JMOI: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2013
These anti-progress tribalists are at it again. This thread lacks direction and focus.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by authenticblack: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Who are thou to judge a man, who is without sin should cast stone. It is because you are far from Government that is why you talk the way you did. Reuben Abati talked more than did you in " PATITOS GANG" back then, alighting the ills of the then Govt. Same Reuben works with President as a SSA and sing the praises of the government
. Judge yourself first before judging others. No one is mocking God because "GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED"

YES!!! They are making mockery of God...Just look at the idoitic CAN president a PDP stalwart pretending to be Christian...Is it not the guy that a private jet reward was given to? Is that not Labaran Maku that lie repeatedly stretching his hand....Is that not your GEJ that pardoned Alamesiegha and busy shielding Stella Oduah kneeling down to "god"....Who is deceiving who? If our churches and mosques really had true worshipers, Nigeria is suposed to be the most advanced country in the world. Why do we have aethist nations like Germany ahead of us...we have allowed "religion" becloud our mind. and you my friend is a perfect example of what I am talking about![/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by hardywaltz(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by geolan(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Smh Jonathan is really confused

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Nigeria is so pathetically backward in thinking and action that you start wondering if we could beat ourselves at it.
Can one count how many times this clueless Jonathan has knelt down to the prayer for? Can one count how many Boko Haram killings has happened since his last kneeling? Isn't it just too obvious that these many people are mainly favor-seekers?

How blind can a supposed leader be? High time we started applying real actions to solving earthly problems instead of praying to an imaginary god.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by fiizznation: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin is dat nt d stella oduah watever of a lady streching her hands to cast out the holy demons in Jonathan? and d labaran maku the prolific liar doing what he knws how to do best.. kai what a nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ilaugh1: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013
sauer: Nigeria is so pathetically backward in thinking and action that you start wondering if we could beat ourselves at it.
Can one count how many times this clueless Jonathan has knelt down to the prayer for? Can one count how many Boko Haram killings has happened since his last kneeling? Isn't it just too obvious that these many people are mainly favor-seekers?

How blind can a supposed leader be? High time we started applying real actions to solving earthly problems instead of praying to an imaginary god.

You dont seem to have a brain. So it is his kneeling to be prayed for that will prevent the actions of Boko Haram. Some of you are pathetically full of hatred for Jonathan that you have so lost the use of the little brain that is left in your bogus head. Is it a sin for a President to kneel down to get prayed for? Nonsense. All your Muslim goons that goes to knock their head on the floor every friday, what do you speak of that? Stoopid and meaningless comment.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ilaugh1: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2013
fiizznation: grin grin is dat nt d stella oduah watever of a lady streching her hands to cast out the holy demons in Jonathan? and d labaran maku the prolific liar doing what he knws how to do best.. kai what a nation!!!

You havent used your brain at all. and where have you seen Stella?
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ilaugh1: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2013
geolan: Smh Jonathan is really confused

confused because he offers himself for prayers? I think you are the confused one here.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2013
i_laugh:

You dont seem to have a brain. So it is his kneeling to be prayed for that will prevent the actions of Boko Haram. Some of you are pathetically full of hatred for Jonathan that you have so lost the use of the little brain that is left in your bogus head. Is it a sin for a President to kneel down to get prayed for? Nonsense. All your Muslim goons that goes to knock their head on the floor every friday, what do you speak of that? Stoopid and meaningless comment.
Really? I have no need to exchange words with you.
If you knew anything at all, you would realize one need not kneel and pray, or kneel and be prayed for, in the hope that one could just pray away all problems in a flash. Actions, courageous actions, not prayers produce real results. A supposed president in charge of state affairs should know that. I won't find it surprising, If you don't.
No wonder real nations where actions and not prayers are demanded of leaders will continue to stay miles ahead of our pathetic Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by psucc(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2013
But he has acknowledge the supremacy of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by fiizznation: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2013
i_laugh:

You havent used your brain at all. and where have you seen Stella?
slowpoke... so i hav to use my brain to see somebody?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by olugbengak4(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
dnt mind them,they are only cursing him
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by omenka(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2013
A very petty president. All these in a bid to apeal to the emotions of gullible christian voters. Smh. Pilgrimage and one's relationship with God is a personal thing. Stop making a show of it mr president!

Now every little thing with this man serves a purpose of propaganda, like we live in North Korea.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Sunofgod(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2013
So GEJ now prays to the Jewish god (satan)?

Na wa for him and God help naija.

Imagine 'aboki' doing the same - can never happen!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Kingspin(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Goat observation. I dnt need this set of NL members. Moderator take urgent note this thread is baseless everthing about it is senseless. NL is for matured minds. Pls religion is a personal thing dnt behave like this Bokoharam.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Midastouch1: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Kingspin(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013
cramjones: I don't understand Nigeria! This a big shame...Stop mocking God abeg...
Other top government figures has gone and came back including the Vice president of Nigeria, Rep members, Govs etc so whats the difference you dnt know your right again or what and for your info you are the one mocking yourself. Grow up!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nextdoor84(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Sometimes i find it very hard to believe how most people think on this site....so its now a sin for the president and some members of his cabinet to serve their God abi!!;when those thiefs from the north make their own journey to mecca.nobody complains abi..Nairaland is turning to a weapon against christianity...but you guys will not succed!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Kingspin(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
sauer:
Really? I have no need to exchange words with you.
If you knew anything at all, you would realize one need not kneel and pray, or kneel and be prayed for, in the hope that one could just pray away all problems in a flash. Actions, courageous actions, not prayers produce real results. A supposed president in charge of state affairs should know that. I won't find it surprising, If you don't.
No wonder real nations where actions and not prayers are demanded of leaders will continue to stay miles ahead of our pathetic Nigeria.
Better you dnt have any need to exchange words esp now so that you can make good use of that your brain next time. Infact, restart that brain.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by funnyx(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2013
God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man soweth the same he'll reap...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Is this stupi-dity or humility? Is this man stup-id or what? Does he not know that he is the number one citizen of this country and should therefore not kneel for anyone and especially not in public.
And to those morons that will say he is kneeling to God, he should do that in the corners of his aso rock room.
Besides who the hell thinks isreal a la jerusalem is a christian nation if not the unintelligent aso (p)resident...... I wonder how we got to this low ebb.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ObiOkpor(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2013
nextdoor84: Sometimes i find it very hard to believe how most people think on this site....so its now a sin for the president and some members of his cabinet to serve their God abi!!;when those thiefs from the north make their own journey to mecca.nobody complains abi..Nairaland is turning to a weapon against christianity...but you guys will not succed!!
no mind yeye biggots that comes here to spew gilbberishly!

(1) (2) (3)

SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. / Again Buhari's Lies Busted.... / Faithill Prophetic Assembly Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.