Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cameron Resolve Over Spying Dispute With US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameron Resolve Over Spying Dispute With US (496 Views)

Oba Akiolu Appears In Court Over Land Dispute (Photo) / DSS Arrests 14-year-old Boko Haram Suspect Spying At Abuja Airport / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cameron Resolve Over Spying Dispute With US by vanstanzy(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2013
France and Germany have called for talks with the United States by the end of the year to try to resolve a dispute over alleged US spying.
The move comes following a number of allegations against US intelligence agents including the bugging of German Chancellor Angela Merkel's phone.
Prime Minister David Cameron acknowledged the UK's "unique partnership" with the US regarding security but said: "I understand what others want to do and support that, as I think does President Obama".

By the BBC

Source: http://okunammiri..com/2013/10/cameron-resolve-over-spying-dispute.html

(1) (Reply)

I Bury My Head In Shame For These Old Men / Revenue Crisis: FG Withdraws $1bn From ECA (excess Crude Account) / We Shall Swim Or Sink With Tony Nwoye In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.