Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

Usher's New Music - What Do You Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher's New Music - What Do You Think (1101 Views)

JUST FOR FUN:- If Not For Music, What Do You Think Olamide Will Be Good At? / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by ima1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
what do you think about usher's new song "Moving mountains" i'm in love with this song, watch n seee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64EjuSEXsYg
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2008
not too keen on the song
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by CARUSO(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
fatherhood and tameka madness foster is taking itz toll on that young fella!
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by shuppie(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
i like it though, but prefer "love in this club"
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by francessby(f): 2:35am On Jul 09, 2008
it's okay sha but i prefer same girl by usher/r.kelly
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by kenypumpin: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2008
it aite
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by iice(f): 3:48am On Jul 09, 2008
Actually i love the video (all that rain and mountains). The song itself is alright.
You should listen to His Mistakes and What's a man to do off this album.
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by ikamefa(f): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2008
i nor like am angry

love in da club oh, moving mountains etc tongue

he should go and rest jare cheesy

murrahsucker!
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by iice(f): 4:04am On Jul 09, 2008
rofl twinny, na so you vess reache? grin grin
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by ikamefa(f): 4:13am On Jul 09, 2008
iice:

rofl twinny, na so you vess reache? grin grin

na so jare!

ever since he cheated on chilli and he went to marry his grand-mama, he lost his swagger and major mojo-power with me grin cheesy grin
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by StephenP(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2008
That song is cracking. I heard it a while back though.
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by cescky(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
tight track . . . . . . . . more like the usher i like, relate with the song too tongue
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by mohawkchic(f): 2:00am On Jul 10, 2008
~Am So Loving . . . "Moving Mountains ~His Mistakes ~Love In the Club ~Whats A Man To Do" . . .Am more in love with "His Mistakes" thu that song is an emotional Punch!!
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by shilling(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2008
He's ok, but his new album is mediocre compared to his previous work.
Re: Usher's New Music - What Do You Think by naijadiva2(f): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
usher's okay and all but one thing about his music is that once you've heard one songs, it like you've all of his songs. they just sound the same to me.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywond Actor/producer Emeka Ossai Welcomes Twins (a Boy And A Girl)! / Hip Hop Star Damino Damoche Has Been Killed / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.