Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me (1063 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by sophiaabba(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
pls I met a guy who happens to share the same birthdate with me n we both were having issues with our ex.he told me his ex is a lesbian n dats d reason why he cnt accept her back.to my greatest surprise,his ex came with her sister n bf.he gave dem d drinks he got for me.d sister told my guy 2 tell me 2 excuse dem but instead he took dem out to talk only God knows what.when he came and saw me drinking d remaining drink,he got angry n told me to leave d house d next day.as early as 6a.m I left bt b4 den I admitted y I drank it out of jealousy.before I got to the park,he sent me a sms sayin a wise girl will not have left.I replied sayin a wise girl will give her man tym 2 sort tins out n if d he needs her help he will humbly ask her and d both cud work tins out.he started sendin me sms tellin me I dnt knw how 2 handle situations nhe regrets tellin abt his ex n so on.
I still humbly apologized n he said he has no grudge against me.
Re: Please Advice Me by Annie2gud(f): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bitter truth.....Take a long walk.you are not his numero uno..u dont even fall in his option list.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by sophiaabba(f): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
dats not all, he said he wants 2 know my friends and family n I told him that I n my dad are not in gud terms cos of my stepmum dats y I claim my mum's syd.he said he hates lies dat he is having a change of mind. do u tink he's doing dis to make me tell him more about myself?
Re: Please Advice Me by sophiaabba(f): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
tnx
Re: Please Advice Me by Annie2gud(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Have u bn Dicknotized?can u see that,the guy is takin you for a ride?bdw,how old are you?
Re: Please Advice Me by Annie2gud(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls leave the cuckoo alone.Channel ur attention towards positive goals.like i said,pls leav the guy alone.and pls dont tell me that,you are in Love.
Re: Please Advice Me by sophiaabba(f): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Have u bn Dicknotized? ur 4ni!
Re: Please Advice Me by Annie2gud(f): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
So what is yah nxt line of action?trust me,i understand that feelin you might b havin now.but the candid truth is...u just gat to move on.that is the truth.
Re: Please Advice Me by sophiaabba(f): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
a girl has got her ego 2 protect.shit happens lyf goes on!
Re: Please Advice Me by Annie2gud(f): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ailt.bueno el lucko
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Are you that poor? Why should you consume remnants left by strangers? Have you no shame? See how you go about bringing shame to your family.

No wonder your dad isn't happy with you. You go about exhibiting foolishness in epic proportions.
Re: Please Advice Me by Cheatnotagain: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
fluid26: Are you that poor? Why should you consume remnants left by strangers? Have you no shame? See how you go about bringing shame to your family.

No wonder your dad isn't happy with you. You go about exhibiting foolishness in epic proportions.

There is truth in what Fluid26 is saying, just that he is a bit hash... live ur life girl, from what I can gather, u ar the one going after this guy... if He is interested in u, let him come after u...
Re: Please Advice Me by sophiaabba(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
4 ur info, not reminants of my drink cos I popped it open n 2ndly u dnt knw shit about my dad.I knw ur type, u claim to be hard wia as ur a jelly n 4 ur info he is still after me pleadin to d extend of mkn postn on my wall on fb so hitch a hike.ur d most terrible person 2 seek advice 4rm. scallywag!!!
Re: Please Advice Me by bknight: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Talk abt throwing a punch &getting two back grin
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
You truly are foolish. Popping the drink yourself does not exclude it from being classified as 'remnant'. It was not given to you, hence the term. Why is that so difficult to understand?

You said you are not at peace with your dad, with what you've said on this thread so far it's easy to understand why.
Re: Please Advice Me by Annie2gud(f): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Be easy on her joor@fliud,she admitted her wrongs.so fackin what.do u hav a personal vandetta towards her.
Re: Please Advice Me by Dygeasy(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2013
From The Post, I Can Deduce That A Drink Caused The Whole Wahala.

OP, I Don't Know How You Think. But Its Obvious You Haven't Really Been Thinking With The Smart Side Of Your Head.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Community Where Men Don't Use Condoms / Sweet Pick Up Lines / 33 Tested And Trusted Ways To Avoid Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.