Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,309 members, 7,747,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 04:58 PM

9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? (875 Views)

What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. / What Song Are You Feeling Presently. / Which Radio Station Are You Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by follypimpi(m): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2008
9ija songs r the gettin me on @ the mo',
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by AkinW: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2008
I use to be very current with yankee jams, now its naija,  although i still hold it down with yankee jams. Truth is, I don't feel yankee jams like i use to.

Night clubs these days share yankee and Naija jams at about 60:40 and the slide is constantly shifting! who knows in a years time what will happen, naija may take over, the likes of Jay Z, Diddy, Russell Simmons will have to take notice, once they realise music sales are decreasing!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by mrmetoo(m): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2008
oo right now its naija 4 me. Yankee songs used to be primary and naija secondary but right now its the other way round. I wonder if its because I think the quality of naija music is getting better while that of yankee is kinda getting worse.
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by javalove(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
its naija!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
I had my grad from secondary school on Saturday, 5th of July. The week before that (from Monday), we had all sorts of activities. These included a class party, where the music was mostly foreign. But then we were invited to our Proprietor's house for a dinner, and after, a party. The party was mostly Ayefele and Midnight Crew, and a little P Square, and trust me, it topped the previous one. Nigerian songs let you get your groove on!
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by kaypumpin2(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
its the GWG songs, wonderin what that means, its the green white green songz all the way
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by tRoOE(f): 1:31am On Jul 10, 2008
Right now, i dey feel naija songs, i rarely listen to yakee music anymore.
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by Bamsyle(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2008
Naija wink
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2008
naija
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
I would say world music. Am not particular on origins and genre unless it's techno which i absolutely abhor!
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by Bamsyle(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2008
Take me to school cool grin

I understand you anyways wink
Re: 9ija Or Yankee Tunes,what You Feeling? by iice(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
rofl.  Would it be better if i wrote, i like some naija songs and i like some yankee songs? tongue But there's still a slight edge for me with yankee songs.  However most of the songs i feel these days come from neither place? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Nigerian Musician! / Poisoned Pen-jim Iyke,sasha,dbanj,ikechukwu,eldee,ruggedman,olu Maintain / Ruggedman Holds Listening Party 25th June 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.