Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. (4965 Views)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? / Why Are Some Christians Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
If dn't hav anytin to say abt dis topic y nt live d forum. If u want to tlk abt any oda tin y nt create folder 4 dat.

So you mean we should ignore your hypocrisy on apron worship
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
If u dn't hav anytin 2 say u beta close ur cavity. Callin hm 2 come nd slap me or wht, make both of u go seat down 4 dirty.
Aunty no b fight na..

I tink say Tomzman na u frnd. No vex
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
chukwudi44:

Chei see church person SMH.I better close my cavity before the god of chosen and his holy apron come and attack me.

Anyway in case from any attack from the god od chosen I have the God of isreal to fall back on.
grin
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
So you mean we should ignore your hypocrisy on apron worship[/quote] chukwudi u no kil me wit laf
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
chukwudi44:

Chei see church person SMH.I better close my cavity before the god of chosen and his holy apron come and attack me.

Anyway in case from any attack from the god od chosen I have the God of isreal to fall back on.
you have the right to say whatever you like, but bear in mind that whatever you said will probably be nonsense.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
woky: Aunty no b fight na..

I tink say Tomzman na u frnd. No vex
My dear we no dey fight, his is not my friend, i dn't make friends in public room.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My dear we no dey fight, his is not my friend, i dn't make friends in public room.
u dnt make friends in public room What of peterugwu, is he not your friend
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
chukwudi44:

So you mean we should ignore your hypocrisy on apron worship
Because you worship idol cross which u cn't deny that is why you think we worship apron. Pls we dn't worship it and we cn't do that is just for advert get that to your skul.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
woky: u dnt make friends is public room What of peterugwu, is he not your friend
I have told you what i want to tell you, Take it or live it.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by tomzman: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
woky: i wil call Tomzman for you o grin

amara.lizzy%40y:
If u dn't hav anytin 2 say u beta close ur cavity. Callin hm 2 come nd slap me or wht, make both of u go seat down 4 dirty.
Abeg o! You guys shouldn't drag me into your matter o!
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by SalC: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Because you worship idol cross which u cn't deny that is why you think we worship apron. Pls we dn't worship it and we cn't do that is just for advert get that to your skul.
Advert even after the programme has taken place.

Tell me more!
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by tomzman: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
chukwudi44:

Anyway in case from any attack from the god of chosen I have the God of isreal to fall back on.
grin grin grin Nairalanders sha! Una no go use laff kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
tomzman:

Abeg o! You guys shouldn't drag me into your matter o!
tomzman grit amara naa.. Abi una stil dy eat beef
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sal C: Advert even after the programme has taken place.

Tell me more!
lolz..
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I have told you what i want to tell you, Take it or live it.
ok i've heard bt is peterugwu ur friend
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by italo: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

Because you worship apron which u cn't deny that is why you think we worship crucifix. Pls we dn't worship it and we cn't do that is just a sacramental get that to your skul.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by Syncan(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

I had left posting, but I saw this and came back briefly. Please where did the bible say we should advertise our church? I thought the Instruction of the master was "By their fruits ye shall know them" Matt 7:16. Why is the bible teaching not enough for you, why, why, why? Why make an Idol out of your apron?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by italo: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2013
Syncan:

I had left posting, but I saw this and came back briefly. Please where did the bible say we should advertise our church? I thought the Instruction of the master was "By their fruits ye shall know them" Matt 7:16. Why is the bible teaching not enough for you, why, why, why? Why make an Idol out of your apron?

Mtchew! Simple question.

In the 1st letter of Lazarus to the Chosen Nigerians.

Dont ask me chapter and verse.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=Sal C]Advert even after the programme has taken place.

Tell me more![/quote we use it to advertise both the programme and d church so afta d programme doesn't mean d apron has expired.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote
author=Syncan]

I had left posting, but I saw this and came back briefly. Please where
did the bible say we should advertise our church? I thought the
Instruction of the master was "By their fruits ye shall know them" Matt
7:16. Why is the bible teaching not enough for you, why, why, why? Why
make an Idol out of your apron?[/quote] if you did nt advertise the church of God wht else wil u advertise or is it politicians you wil advertise.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2013
italo:

Mtchew! Simple question.

you cn make jest of whatever u lyk bt dn't insult a man of God so u dn't attract d anger of God. But if u lyk u cn continue.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by SalC: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2013
italo:

Mtchew! Simple question.

Lolz
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by Syncan(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
if you did nt advertise the church of God wht else wil u advertise or is it politicians you wil advertise.

Why is the bible word not enough for you? Give to Caesar what is Caesar"s o... (Mk 12: 17), where did the bible say we should advertise churches? Why make an Idol out of an apron?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by Syncan(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2013
italo:

Mtchew! Simple question.

I don die grin
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by italo: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
you cn make jest of whatever u lyk bt dn't insult a man of God so u dn't attract d anger of God. But if u lyk u cn continue.

1. Where is the insult.

2. How do you know he is a man of God.

3. All the people you accuse of "idol cross worship," are they not men/women/children of God?

4. Do you see you frustrating it can be when people attack your faith?
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2013
@syncan, mark 16v15 said we shld go in2 d world n preach 2 every creature. So placing advert 4 pple 2 come and hear d world of God is nt bad, can u tel me dat ur church has nt shared flyers or hang sign board for advert.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by italo: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@syncan, mark 16v15 said we shld go in2 d world n preach 2 every creature. So placing advert 4 pple 2 come and hear d world of God is nt bad, can u tel me dat ur church has nt shared flyers or hang sign board for advert.

That verse doesnt say you should advertise with apron.

Is that how the apostles preached?

Our Church does advertise, but it is your "church" that believes anything not in the Bible is a sin, not ours.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote
author=Syncan]

Why is the bible word not enough for you? Give to Caesar what is
Caesar"s o... (Mk 12: 17), where did the bible say we should advertise
churches? Why make an Idol out of an apron?[/quote] my dear u just want 2 cover up wit ur idol cross worship hw cn u be prayn wit an idol cros. my dear i no fit shout accept it or not.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by amaralizzy40y: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2013
italo:

1. Where is the insult.

2. How do you know he is a man of God.

3. All the people you accuse of "idol cross worship," are they not men/women/children of God?

4. Do you see you frustrating it can be when people attack your faith?
if u worship idol cross stop it oooo, you cn say n tlk whteva u lyk. dis my last comment 4 u.
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
why is it for sale den

Why do u pple so much blv in it(apron)

U pple blv dat aprons can raise the dead, heal the sick, make the blind to see etc etc and stil, its use 4 advert.. Smh
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by italo: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2013
woky:
why is it for sale den

Why do u pple so much blv in it(apron)

U pple blv dat aprons can raise the dead, heal the sick, make the blind to see etc etc and stil, its use 4 advert.. Smh

Oh! Apron can do all these things?! So apron has taken the place of Jesus?!

IDOLATRY! IDOLATRY!!
Re: Why Do Some Christians Put On Cross. by woky: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
if u worship idol cross stop it oooo, you cn say n tlk whteva u lyk. dis my last comment 4 u.
and i guess is not also ur last coment for Tomzman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? / Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! / Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.