Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. (16671 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs, Others / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by wengerjay(m): 2:07am On Oct 28, 2013
CRISIS rocking the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP took another turn yesterday, as the Police stormed the Sokoto Governor’s Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja where the Abubakar Kawu Baraje-led new PDP, including opposition governors were holding a meeting and chased them out. A few hours before the group assembled at the Sokoto Governor’s lodge, it had cried out that the government had started a clampdown on the businesses of its members as well threatening their lives.

Having been prevented from holding their meeting at the Sokoto Governor’s lodge, members of the group reassembled at the Kano State Governor’s lodge where the meeting eventually held.

The meeting was first of its kind since the Federal High Court upheld the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur-led National Working Committee as the authentic one as well as the endorsement from the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Present at yesterday’s meeting were governors Sule Lamido of Jigawa; Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto State; Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano; Murtala Nyako of Adamawa and Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State, just as governors Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara and Aliyu Babangida of Niger were absent.

Also at the meeting were former governor of Kebbi State and ex- FCT minister during late President Umaru Yar’adua’s administration, Senator Adamu Aliero; former governor of Kwara State, Senator Bukola Saraki; former governor of Gombe State, Senator Danjuma Goje; former governor of Nasarawa State, Senator Abdullahi Adamu; chairman of the group, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje; the group’s Deputy Chairman, Dr. Sam Sam Jaja; secretary, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola; PDP National Vice Chairman, North West, Ibrahim Kazaure; Alhaji Kassim Shettima, among others.

There was neither a press briefing nor statement at the end of the meeting, just as the group’s National Publicity Secretary, Eze Chukwuemeka Eze promised that a communique will be issued today.

A source disclosed to Vanguard that the group discussed the Abuja High Court judgement, INEC recognition of Tukur-led PDP, and clampdown on members’ property in Abuja by the government through the Minister of FCT, Senator Bala Mohammed. They were also said to have discussed how to receive new governors who plan to join the group.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/g7-govs-others-chased-npdp-meeting/

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by seanet01: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2013
Jonathan has gone mad............
If he dare try this nonsense with Yoruba governors.
His forefathers will regret ever producing such a du.mb hegoat
Weyrey buruku

4 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by wengerjay(m): 2:44am On Oct 28, 2013
This action is humiliating and disgusting.General Goodluck Jonathan(JP),make u take am easy o!
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by iykak47: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2013
seanet01: Jonathan has gone mad............

Weyrey buruku
Stop making noise, when Sani Abacha unleashed terror on you guys, your fellow cowards disguised as farmers when they were running away from Nigeria through Seme border, if you doubt ask your demigod Tinubu.

I don't blame you, I blame Jonathan for being too lenient.

20 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Sloan: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2013
Retardeen is a gonner! Will he not cease to be president one day?

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 28, 2013
General Jonathan Sani Ebele Abacha is at it again. The last time I checked, the Constitution provides for freedom of association. It is now a crime to hold meetings in Abuja regardless of what is being discussed. No one holds on to power infinitely. Jonathan will be asked to account for his lawlessness soon.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by seanet01: 4:03am On Oct 28, 2013
iykak47: Stop making noise, when Sani Abacha unleashed terror on you guys, your fellow cowards disguised as farmers when they were running away from Nigeria through Seme border, if you doubt ask your demigod Tinubu.

ediot

7 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by BabaEleko(m): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2013
Seun, you better apologize for the error or whatever glitch in accessing nairaland earlier tod ;Day or me and my family members will gerrout of nairaland for good. grin

3 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by BabaEleko(m): 4:13am On Oct 28, 2013
iykak47: Stop making noise, when Sani Abacha unleashed terror on you guys, your fellow cowards disguised as farmers when they were running away from Nigeria through Seme border, if you doubt ask your demigod Tinubu.

All these nairaland eastern pple with their obsession with south west people Sha.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by theshadyexpress(m): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2013
seanet01: Jonathan has gone mad............
Weyrey buruku
comment sensibly and not like a demented fool

14 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by theshadyexpress(m): 4:19am On Oct 28, 2013
payless: General Jonathan Sani Ebele Abacha is at it again. The last time I checked, the Constitution provides for freedom of association. It is now a crime to hold meetings in Abuja regardless of what is being discussed. No one holds on to power infinitely. Jonathan will be asked to account for his lawlessness soon.
the last time I checked you were a lose nonentity

8 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by theshadyexpress(m): 4:22am On Oct 28, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Are u gay?? Why u so obsessed with Tinubu. Dude is straight bro.
are u fagged up why u so obsessed with Jonathan's azz . the c-in-c don't do dudes

8 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2013
theshadyexpress:
the last time I checked you were a lose nonentity
Another militant on oil overdose. 2015 is not far away.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by atlwireles: 4:30am On Oct 28, 2013
payless: Another militant on oil overdose. 2015 is not far away.

correct, 2015 brings 4 more years of fresh air.

5 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by theshadyexpress(m): 4:33am On Oct 28, 2013
payless: Another militant on oil overdose. 2015 is not far away.
another lost soul with no hope of redemption.

3 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2013
theshadyexpress:
another lost soul with no hope of redemption.
It's like you were chased out of psychiatric bed with the way you are all over threads. You really need a lagatin to temporarily take you out of your misery.

6 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by theshadyexpress(m): 4:47am On Oct 28, 2013
payless: It's like you were chased out of psychiatric bed with the way you are all over threads. You really need a lagatin to temporarily take you out of your misery.
this is getting really funny,this psychologically dammed and mental write off is diagnosing illness and prescribing treatment.o ma se o
I would have consulted the gods on your behalf but I just realize that your case is a generational one and is part of your destiny,so why tamper with your destiny?

8 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Danhumprey: 5:47am On Oct 28, 2013
Is there no more Freedom of Association in our Constitution?
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by figment232(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Is there no more Freedom of Association in our Constitution?
U guyz re pretending u dnt knw dat there is a court ruling against these gud 4 nothing governors holding any damn meeting

5 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2013
So Ahmed Gulak was actually right when he said that G7 has become G5.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by LMAyedun(m): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2013
figment232: U guyz re pretending u dnt knw dat there is a court ruling against these gud 4 nothing governors holding any damn meeting
Tell them ooo.

3 Likes

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by nofij(m): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Yaba left would be full by now so i recommend USELU for this fellows especially Mr Amaechi my able gov. He used to work before now but since he entered the ring to fight Mr Sani Jonathan we the masses have been on the receiving end. Amaechi we dont have roads in oyigbo and etche, the road linking ph and oyigbo is now a nightmare where we spend four hours to cross. I just wish i had access to all these crooks, they would have been long forgotten!!

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by favouredseed(f): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2013
figment232: U guyz re pretending u dnt knw dat there is a court ruling against these gud 4 nothing governors holding any damn meeting
Exactly !

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2013
This is fuc.king hilarious.There is virtually nowhere they wanna meet even in individual state,the Fg must know and stop them from holding meeting.Who's the insider giving the anti G7 govs the info,no one knows.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by AbuMikey(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2013

Omo!!

I wan laff die!! gringringrin

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by AbuMikey(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2013

Viewing this topic: Bigflamie(m), Abu Mikey(m) and
65 guest(s)

Just imagine traffic for Politics topic wen dey frontpage shockedshocked

E nor go better for that yeye server oo grin

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Dahslim(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
'' se democracy leyii abi crazydemo?''
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by dridowu: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dictatorship in our land. Even if the court rules in favour of Tukur led pdp that does not gives room for them baraje pdp to be witchunt.
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Brimmie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy

At Last!! I Thought I Wasnt A Nairaland Addict.. sad

But Since Morning.. 7am I Guess, I've Been Reloading The Site.. Gettin All Sorts Of Error! Frm Error 402 to Error 419.. I Changed IP Twice, Jus Incase Maybe They (OGAS At The Top) Denied Us Access To Nairaland.

Nna, I Love Nairaland Nor Be Small! undecided undecided Walahi!!

Back To The Matter.. Stella Must Go, Stella Must Stay!! cheesy cheesy

**Fufu.. Ofe Ogbono Na Kunu Juru Oyi**

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by Whitecoal711: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
There should be another name for 9ja politic
This not democracy
Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by patriotic007: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Did they actually think they would win the war?foooooooooooooools

1 Like

Re: G7 Govs, Others Chased-out Of nPDP Meeting. by tpapi: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chasin dem out is not enof, each of dos govs shd av bin given some nice head butt b4 being chased out especially dat traitor called amaechi

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Justice Sylvester Ngwuta "Loot" Back To Kogi Gov. Group Begs DSS / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Communities, Kills 22 Villagers / Osinbajo Directs Julius Berger To Hasten Work On Ijora Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.