Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? (14506 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl From A Broken Home? / Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by doe82: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

yeh it's been a bit of an obsession since I was little actually lol  grin

Kinda had such obsession myself,written a lot of line but gave up when i found out i ve a bea voice that refused to get better.lol
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki:

I am not exploiting you. Trust me, I am very flexible. I may switch my grounds. At the moment, I am considering a 60 : 40.

What do you think? wink

I think not  cool
I'll be fair 70:30 last offer or I'll get doe82 to replace you  grin

doe82:

Kinda had such obsession myself,written a lot of line but gave up when i found out i ve a bea voice that refused to get better.lol
Lol, it's not easy I know wink
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by doe82: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

there is no romantic interest but I don't mind they make really good friends 2 cheesy

are u  sure they don't have romantic interest in u?

doe82:

Its simple, real good men come simple,little,steady, and sometimes scared because they don't want to loose the damsel,

Most times they decide to just settle for "good friends" because of the above reason

syren:

I'll get doe82 to replace you grin

are u sure i ll accept ur offer?
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
doe82:

are u sure they don't have romantic interest in u?

are u sure i ll accept your offer?

Not 100% sure, but it doesn't seem that way and I don't want to make wrong assumptions. undecided I belive things are best the way they are smiley

You don't like my offer? Why now? It'll be the best investment you've ever made. grin
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by doe82: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

Not 100% sure, but it doesn't seem that way and I don't want to make wrong assumptions. undecided I believe things are best the way they are smiley

Its good not to make wrong assumptions,This is 21st century,encourage them if they do"make such moves"

syren:

You don't like my offer? Why now? It'll be the best investment you've ever made. grin

Im scared i ve not invested in music before so i ve to do it wt both eyes open
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Pataki: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

I think not cool
I'll be fair 70:30 last offer or I'll get doe82 to replace you grin

Lol, it's not easy I know wink

Sorry Miss, I cannot go lower. Deal or No Deal? wink
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2008
doe82:

Its good not to make wrong assumptions,This is 21st century,encourage them if they do"make such moves"

hmmmm undecided

doe82:

I'm scared i ve not invested in music before so i ve to do it wt both eyes open
Very wise man, see you'd be great grin

Pataki:

Sorry Miss, I cannot go lower. Deal or No Deal? wink

Sorry Pataki No Deal, you'll neva get an opportunity like this again y kno?
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Pataki: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

Sorry Pataki No Deal, you'll never get an opportunity like this again y kno?

Aiight, I move on with my offer somewhere else then. grin
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki:

Aiight, I move on with my offer somewhere else then. grin

Ok o, so will I  grin cool
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Pataki: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

Ok o, so will I grin cool
Hmmm grin cool

Think it thorough oh. grin
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki:

Think it thorough oh. grin

OK I'll sleep on it tonight, this is a big step, my future in your hands undecided
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Pataki: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
syren:

OK I'll sleep on it tonight, this is a big step, my future in your hands undecided
I have got massive hands. grin grin So no worries.

Already feeling sleepy. embarassed
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2008
Pataki:

I have got massive hands. grin grin So no worries.

Already feeling sleepy. embarassed

massive hands huh? wink

I told you I was exhausted  undecided and I must be up early tommorow have a long day ahead but I'll b on for a little longer  smiley
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Pataki: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2008
Alright. We will see about that.

I am going to bed. Am feeling so tired today. sad sad

Have a good night rest.

Bye for now.
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Gamine(f): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2008
I can really see that a Broken home dosnt affect Romance

Thanks to Syren n co! grin
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by doe82: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2008
Gamine:

I can really see that a Broken home dosnt affect Romance

Thanks to Syren n co! grin

don't be TOO sure!!!
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Gamine(f): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2008
Explain why you are shouting please! undecided
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2008
You've all said your bits and from the look of things none of you seem to have experienced it.

Well, it's normal that after going through rough weather the next best thing to do is avoid a re-occurence.
No right thinking person would want a repeat of an ugly situation (certainly not me)
I think it affects the life of the individual and a child tends to keep to himself at school,builds a wall around himself and it's always a burden going back home.

Growing up,the child becomes depressed.
A strong one is able to overcome addiction or other vices that can affect his personality.
The situation at home moulds him into whatever he becomes.
He sees romance as a thing to avoid and marriage as a bondage that he would definately not want to be a part of.

At the end of the day you see a man with little or no sense of humour,one that can hardly interact with peers or maintain a relationship.
From the outside he is charming and all but at close range he is a monster.
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2008
ijapa888:

You've all said your bits and from the look of things none of you seem to have experienced it.

Well, it's normal that after going through rough weather the next best thing to do is avoid a re-occurence.
No right thinking person would want a repeat of an ugly situation (certainly not me)
I think it affects the life of the individual and a child tends to keep to himself at school,builds a wall around himself and it's always a burden going back home.

Growing up,the child becomes depressed.
A strong one is able to overcome addiction or other vices that can affect his personality.
The situation at home moulds him into whatever he becomes.
He sees romance as a thing to avoid and marriage as a bondage that he would definately not want to be a part of.

At the end of the day you see a man with little or no sense of humour,one that can hardly interact with peers or maintain a relationship.
From the outside he is charming and all but at close range he is a monster.

How can you assume that?  I understand some of your points tho  smiley
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by ebhohime: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2008
yes a broken home always leave a scar that never ever heals.
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Gamine(f): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
That never heals? shocked

that is terrifying!
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by chinesedoll(f): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2008
U RE A BIG FOOL

SEUN WHERE RE U
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Gamine(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
Who is this idioto.
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2008
chinesedoll:

You RE A BIG FOOL

SEUN WHERE RE You

Explain yourself first angry
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by HCH3COO: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
catfight

~meow meow meow~
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by EccentricJ(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2008
chinesedoll:

You RE A BIG FOOL

SEUN WHERE RE You

Gamine:

Who is this idioto.

syren:

Explain yourself first  angry

Early today, someone post a picture of a man and woman having sex on all the threads in the romance section. Chinesedoll is calling him a big fool.
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Gamine(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2008
I don to dey wander oooh undecided
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2008
chinesedoll:

You RE A BIG FOOL

SEUN WHERE RE You

Ruky, take it easy! shocked
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by syren: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
Aaahh, it all makes sense now cool
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by minute(f): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
YES-and as a result of that ,i am more careful in my relationships and i donot intend to know
everything that there is to know about human nature.

I know people cheat,i know they  could be quite non-commital, i expect the worst at any moment(thats my mother's slogan)and i don't  trust too easily.
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by Gamine(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
Expecting the Worst?

isnt that putting you deliberately on the path to getting the Worst?

Why are you so hard on yourself
Re: Does A Broken Home Affect Future Romance? by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
Haven’t you heard the saying?

“Like father like son”

“Like mother like daughter

If a child comes from a broken home, then there is a possibility that either his relationship or that of either his brother or sister would experience similar problems; because the seed has been sown into that family by their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / Pubic Wig Is A New Trend / Is It Possible To Still Be In Love With An Ex For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.