Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How to be delivered from a demonic attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How to be delivered from a demonic attack (1123 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to be delivered from a demonic attack by Goddys(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by Ajibam: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
take her to your church... You can let your pastor know about it ...but, if you are strong in faith.. you can deliver her yourself...

may God help you..
amen
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by bigtt76(f): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm na der case start naa. How e wanntake explain to pastor say na hin girlfriend and den never marray yet de collobi togeda hunn? grin

1 Like

Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by HARDDON: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
i do think a young man has got too many things to worry about other dan this.

are you even ready for marriage yet?

if you have slept with her( made ;ove to her) i think you also need deliverance ......
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by Joel3(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
@op i dont mean to scare you. but i am quite sure you really dont want to do this. the truth is you are the person who really need deliverance. trust me.
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by twosquare(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
she is just possesed by a demon... dats all...nothing marine..those are just lies of satn...doctrines of demon.... just take her to b delivered from d demon and be infilled with d Holy Spirit... after confession of sins and declaring Jesus as His Lord and personal savior......

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Understanding dis verses alone is enough for her! shalom
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by gazilion: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
@op, you slept over the night all alone with a lady who isn't your wife ? She manifested and you started binding? binding what? Don't be deceived, both of you need firstly to be truly born again and then seek for deliverance.

It's written, can a man take fire in his bossom and his clothes not be burned? Can a man walk on hot coals and his foot not be burned? ...he that touches her shall not be innocent...!
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by Heliesha: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
obvious u both need deliverance. But off topic is she calabar or akwa ibom?
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by raptureready: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
bigtt76: Hmmm na der case start naa. How e wanntake explain to pastor say na hin girlfriend and den never marray yet de collobi togeda hunn? grin

ROTFL grin grin grin

That meeting outta be a good one. I can only begin to imagine the look on the pastor's face...

@op repent first O!
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by Goddys(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Tnx for all ur advice
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by menes: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
bros i will be a selfish person if i do not show you the way out of this problem,
pls view this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/40#18839349 and sign in there and ask them to give you the phone number of this man of God they will also include ur name on the prayer list cos u too needs deliverance
mind you am a Muslim, but i went to this man's ministry after reading about him from the thread, and i was delivered
if you go there you will see people that are more possessed than your gf they were all delivered,
is not a church is a deliverance ministry i still met my fellow Muslims there that came for different prayers
no payment of money
the man does not touch people during deliverance session
no offering
every the thing they will give you there including the dvd of other deliverance session is free
next Thursday is their next deliverance session they can still book your gf now but the man does not play with sin
go and see for yourself i can't put my own deliverance tory here, bt i can say that i was more possessed than your gf but now no traces of those evil assignment and commitments again.
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by gazilion: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
menes: bros i will be a selfish person if i do not show you the way out of this problem,
pls view this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/40#18839349 and sign in there and ask them to give you the phone number of this man of God they will also include ur name on the prayer list cos u too needs deliverance
mind you am a Muslim, but i went to this man's ministry after reading about him from the thread, and i was delivered
if you go there you will see people that are more possessed than your gf they were all delivered,
is not a church is a deliverance ministry i still met my fellow Muslims there that came for different prayers
no payment of money
the man does not touch people during deliverance session
no offering
every the thing they will give you there including the dvd of other deliverance session is free
next Thursday is their next deliverance session they can still book your gf now but the man does not play with sin
go and see for yourself i can't put my own deliverance tory here, bt i can say that i was more possessed than your gf but now no traces of those evil assignment and commitments again.

Can I say that you are now a Christian after the deliverance? Are you born again? I'm happy for you indeed.
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by justaqad(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Goddys:
My girlfriend started manifesting in the middle
of the night while we were sleeping,displaying
characteristics of a snake
my friend you were only suffering from hallucinations.
probably u had a nightmare, woke up and saw ur GF walking towards the bathroom,
you sub-conscious mind automatically declares her witch. and you started binding and casting.
p.s
would would make a fine Nollywood Director

Goddys:
I held her down and
started praying and binding the spirit with a
annointed instruments from my church.She
later confessed to me that she is possessed by
a serpent spirit and also a member of a marine
kingdom beneath a stream.
there is no such thing as Marine Kingdom.
its about time we emancipate ourselves from Mental Slavery

Goddys:
Please what do I do
now because I love this girl,and she is willing to
be delivered from the kingdom because of my
relationship with her.Advice please
STOP TAKING THAT ISH YOU ARE USED TO BEFORE BEDTIME.
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by menes: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
gazilion:

Can I say that you are now a Christian after the deliverance? Are you born again? I'm happy for you indeed.

of a simple truth i and huby cant convert to christianity religion cos we cant convince our parents, but the man of God said something
the man made me to understand that God is not a christian or a Muslim he said that what God is searching for is the rightous ones not religion he told me to be asking for forgiveness of sins etc his teaching is an eye opener to people fighting and running after religion instead of examining themself
how it happened: i got his number tru the tread, as i was searching for spiritual solution i called him and told him am a Muslim
then he told me to pray in the name of Allah, but he first told me to be asking for forgiveness of sins after that i called him he gave me a prayer point and told me to pray it in the name of Allah, or i should say God my creator i did and as he was still praying with me on phone i fell on the floor
and the demons that has bn using me came out and was now talking with him on phone my husband help me to hold the phone while the man was praying and got all the information concerning how d demons enter me and what they have bn using me to do etc when i got up after the prayer on phone my husband told me every thing that happened and he permitted me to go for d deliverance session, and every thing stopped afteer d deliverance,
including all the bad dreams i was having. i did not pay a dim to the MOG.
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by justaqad(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
menes:

of a simple truth i and huby cant convert to christianity religion cos we cant convince our parents, but the man of God said something
the man made me to understand that God is not a christian or a Muslim he said that what God is searching for is the rightous ones not religion he told me to be asking for forgiveness of sins etc his teaching is an eye opener to people fighting and running after religion instead of examining themself
how it happened: i got his number tru the tread, as i was searching for spiritual solution i called him and told him am a Muslim
then he told me to pray in the name of Allah, but he first told me to be asking for forgiveness of sins after that i called him he gave me a prayer point and told me to pray it in the name of Allah, or i should say God my creator i did and as he was still praying with me on phone i fell on the floor
and the demons that has bn using me came out and was now talking with him on phone my husband help me to hold the phone while the man was praying and got all the information concerning how d demons enter me and what they have bn using me to do etc when i got up after the prayer on phone my husband told me every thing that happened and he permitted me to go for d deliverance session, and every thing stopped afteer d deliverance,
including all the bad dreams i was having. i did not pay a dim to the MOG.

COME ON
you cant act off set naw
this movie will surely reek billions when finally released.
lmaoooo
Re: How to be delivered from a demonic attack by Confirmbabe(f): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Logicboy- What A Beautiful World Created By God... / “don’t Call Boko Haram ‘islamic Militants” –sultan Pleads / "I’m Done With Pastor Chris; No Going Back On Divorcing Him" – Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.