Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1222896 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by amilak: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello everyone. Suddenly realized how rough the journey to nlng without nairaland,without u guys may get... have so much missed refreshing this page. So ma pps whats new, any info yet.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
amilak: Hello everyone. Suddenly realized how rough the journey to nlng without nairaland,without u guys may get... have so much missed refreshing this page. So ma pps whats new, any info yet.

I believe those saying we are competing and no need for co-operation must have clearly tasted what it means to work alone when NL was offline. Now they know better.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lammy2rule(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
The off-line matter no be small oh.

I have been searching the internet for related forums self..

Thank God Nairaland has turned up
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sleekch1c(f): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
All hilarious comments gone...
sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sirwilly1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good to be back. Seun, this issue calls for the improvement and upgrade of this site. Meanwhile, do we still have people like Dplacement and his team here? I miss your updates.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by amilak: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its a rebirth now. A new land has emerged, a green field worth every naira every land can offer. So lets join hands and rebuild all was lost. The hackers thought dey deleted about 210 pages of this thread and crippled this land for days, buh lets remind them that they may hack our profiles and delete our message, buh they cant delete we nairalanders. We are here and will always be stronger than ever and watch this land florish again. Doronairaland! Doro

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
*Observing as usual*

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Unfortunately , peeps that registered after feb or so won't be able to access their account for now ... SQL master , we are coming to arrest your boss ooo .. You posted earlier that you had a bet that this thread would hit 1000 pages and seems you work with an IT company, I can assume he didn't want to loose millions and did this to NL .. We got proofs, we coming over soon

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
PRESENT SIR cheesy!!!

i'm still here, i miss you NL.

Mentions :

SQL-Master
gdarl
electrique
ch1kelu
Dplacement
Wandel
davide470
meezah

you are all needed back on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Now is time to invest into securing this website from future cyber attacks...

Its good to be back though... Hello NLNG hopefuls
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
ikenna58: Now is time to invest into securing this website from future cyber attacks...

Its good to be back though... Hello NLNG hopefuls

hi bro,

Feels good being back, but with a weird feeling of having lost over 200 pages of this thread n some great names on this thread.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Only 18 pages salvaged, chai now I know who hacked NL, the people who bet that this topic will not reach 1000 pages. lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Great names can always come back. The problem would be impersonation for those who recently created their accounts. Dplacement could be impersonated if his account is new else everytin would get back to normal and the impact of data loss mitigated. #SQL'sbossresponsible
tolutweety:

hi bro,

Feels good being back, but with a weird feeling of having lost over 200 pages of this thread n some great names on this thread.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
okzcorp: Great names can always come back. The problem would be impersonation for those who recently created their accounts. Dplacement could be impersonated if his account is new else everytin would get back to normal and the impact of data loss mitigated. #SQL'sbossresponsible

I agree with you.

Btw..hw did y'u cope with the loss of NL. Nevet realised I was addicted to dt level ....it really felt strange.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by deturla: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
airsay_long_con: waoh! They hit this thread that bad?!!! 200pages of ideas an non-ideas wiped out just like that??

**NoteToSelf:Follow SOP and BCP to the letter**

SOP n BCP ??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ugh, all the comments gone..! Feels good to be back.. During the hiatus, I opened a Facebook page called NLNG Gt2014
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1445053169079985&v=feed&_rdr

I remember a while back I kept drumming on the need to hv another meet up spot in the event of NL outage or a mod closing the thread abruptly like last time.. , suggested a group on BBM, WhatsApp but tht wdv been a lil bit out there cz of ppl being clingy to their fone nmbrs and pins. I suggested an app called MessageMe (on both Android and iOs) but only one person joined.
And then NL went down for almst a week.
Guys, we need to be a lil more proactive in keeping this community alive. That's what I think though.

The link to the NLNG Gt2014 Facebook page will be in my signature..

Meanwhile, I hope y'all are getting ur papers in order. I heard Result Statements will be a no show come Assessment Centre..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back, everyone.. Lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Aphrodite4: Welcome back, everyone.. Lol

I see u gurl...welcomeBack
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
airsay_long_con:

Standard Operating Procedure and Business Continuity Plan.

My SOP at work dictates that servers are fully backed up at 1600 whith differential backups hourly. I had not backed up d whole of this year until NL went down and came back up with January backups. I just ran to my server and cloned d entire thing immediately!

As for BCP, NL should have known that this type of attack will be imminent and should have had alternative plans to keep d site up, perhaps d entire site cloned onto a different host daily.

Dont mind us IT guys, we sabi talk

Thanks for the detailed info.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin Everyone on the thread during the second stage is addicted to NL, there is no denying that fact. And many would be for whatsoever reason. Its a colossal information den.
tolutweety:

I agree with you.

Btw..hw did y'u cope with the loss of NL. Nevet realised I was addicted to dt level ....it really felt strange.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Back to NLNG mata.... Anyone heard anynews about the SHL test?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by joxiri: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Such a shame
This thread was on course to be the longest thread in nairaland history
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LblaqueHaven(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
I miss this forum, though i'm a silent follower but to be candid without Nairaland and you guys, Nigeria is over boring. When i see people quarrel on this thread, i smile and learn one thing or the other from the argument. I love you all.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its nice to be back smiley
Hope we are all doing fine?....saying hello to all
However I'd like to point this out:
Pages 1-17 (last post january) was mostly on d application process, now continued with "return of nairaland" and "awaiting shl results". This is a very WIDE discontinuity. No info abt 1st test invite and format, 2nd test invite and format. Yes, to us we may not see it that bad cos we are just here to share real time info.
What happens when the next trainees try to find info from dis thread?....then it may not make sense to them, maybe till after d shl test.
Just a suggestion, I know most of us may not subscribe to us creating a new thread..so as we continue here,@least for the sake of continuity for visitors or future aspirants, some few guys could just give a recap of necessary info abt their 1st and 2nd test experience. #justmythought# afterall, there's no important info for now.

Cheers and welcome back

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was never going to be bro. See below
https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/99

joxiri:

Such a shame
This thread was on course to be the longest thread in nairaland history
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author
@bestestgirl (u don waka come)

[/quote]
I don waka come o! But no be only me sha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nitrogen(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
okzcorp: It was never going to be bro. See below
https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/99

Nah You are wrong, this (below) actually was doing over 2000 pages, before its life got cut short.....

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/742

Beat that?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sh1t!!
This feels so sureal mehn. Over 200 pages all gone?! Just like that?!
Time to let ds handle go too

#NewBeginnings
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
SegunMike: Its nice to be back smiley
Hope we are all doing fine?....saying hello to all
However I'd like to point this out:
Pages 1-17 (last post january) was mostly on d application process, now continued with "return of nairaland" and "awaiting shl results". This is a very WIDE discontinuity. No info abt 1st test invite and format, 2nd test invite and format. Yes, to us we may not see it that bad cos we are just here to share real time info.
What happens when the next trainees try to find info from dis thread?....then it may not make sense to them, maybe till after d shl test.
Just a suggestion, I know most of us may not subscribe to us creating a new thread..so as we continue here,@least for the sake of continuity for visitors or future aspirants, some few guys could just give a recap of necessary info abt their 1st and 2nd test experience. #justmythought# afterall, there's no important info for now.

Cheers and welcome back

Open the floor bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.