Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,417 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1222196 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2015
How was your night.? I hope you all slept well.?? We can wait a little further.. I can smell the good news.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2015
I smell joy, happiness, fear, heartbreak, pain and joy again

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
ghostmist:
Bro, YOU ARE NO SAINT! do not crucify the other man just because he sins differently from you.

My Signature... smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2015
ElDeeVee:

This is funny...na rapture??
very funny and enlightening thread, I enjoy going through it grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SKR3: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Nerves, Hopes & Prayers. Feeling its arround the corner.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
After reading the comments, one thing I enjoy doing is scrolling to the botton of the page and checking out the people who are currently viewing.

Some names are almost always stalking, but rarely or never comment. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
as in ehn! lol.

spacyzuma:
After reading the comments, one thing I enjoy doing is scrolling to the botton of the page and checking out the people who are currently viewing.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StanP(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2015
coolio2014:
This NLNG job though.... thinking is it worth to become a graduate trainee again. Why should a recruitment take 2 years?!

I have been pondering over this...over and over again. But deep down in my mind I really want to be a part of this great company. Please help me God.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
StanP:

I have been pondering over this...over and over again. But deep down in my mind I really want to be a part of this great company. Please help me God.

This great company has messed up with this recruitment big time. We deserve an apology and compensation for time lost and emotional investment.

In the spirit of fairness and equity, I move the motion that the MD/CEO should urgently intervene to approve this compensation in the month of October. I so move!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
StanP:

The truth is that on the surface, it might look like it isn't worth it. But guess what, only you can decide if it is worth it.

Lemme use myself as an example. I work in one of the Nigerian banks. I have actually worked in 2 banks. Started banking as a corper in 2008. Been in banking ever since, cos I was eventually retained after NYSC. Now do u think I wouldn't mind to start my career allover again? Oh yes!!! Definitely. In a more dynamic environment that allows time and encourages better self-development.

In comparison, where do u want to start from? Is it the trainings, exposure, pay package, etc.

For some it might be for the money, for others, a change in career path, and for some others, doing what they love to do. In all, you alone can decide if it is worth it.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
cashme28:

The truth is that on the surface, it might look like it isn't worth it. But guess worth, only you can decide if it is worth it.

Lemme use myself as an example. I work in one of the Nigerian banks. I have actually worked in 2 banks. Started banking as a corper in 2008. Been in banking ever since, cos I was eventually retained after NYSC. Now do u think I wouldn't mind to start my career allover again? Oh yes!!! Definitely. In a more dynamic environment that allows time and encourages better self-development.

In comparison, where do u want to start from? Is it the trainings, exposure, pay package, etc.

For some it might be for the money, for others, a change in career path, and for some others, doing what they love to do. In all, you alone can decide if it is worth it.
For me, it is doing what I love to do. NLNG does not pay much. Quote me anywhere on the internet. Hahahaha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
airsaylongcon:
*original entry deleted*

Ahn Ahn!

Why you just dey delete entries na?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
why evils cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
sexyjob:

NLNG does not pay much.

I would have loved to engage you on this statement but I guess time will tell...

Beside, 'pay' is relative.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gj: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
I've been on NLNG waiting list for sometime now. But recently received a mail from them asking me to indicate availability and interest.
did anyone received or known anyone that has ever received same mail. what is it signifying?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
gj:
I've been on NLNG waiting list for sometime now. But recently received a mail from them asking me to indicate availability and interest.
did anyone received or known anyone that has ever received same mail. what is it signifying?
YOUR WAITING STAR HAS SHINED.. GO AND GET IT BRO...
JUST SEND A REPLY MAIL TO THEM AND INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND AVAILABILITY - AND FULFIL YOUR NLNG DESTINY..
WE ARE COMING TO JOIN YOU..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Say availability is immediate and very interested to join the team. Don't let the reply waste time at all.

For the experienced guys on waiting list, I believe your call is dependent on the graduates' in the sense that you'll be taking up roles of those who'll be the mentors; people have to pass on the NLNG culture to us and cannot truly expect them to take too much responsibility without affecting required quality. So congrats to you.
gj:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol. He was just being sarcastic.

forkadict:

I would have loved to engage you on this statement but I guess time will tell...

Beside, 'pay' is relative.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Interesting...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
gj:

COngrats.......ours too will come soon IJN
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
gj:
End (of wait) time things. I'm sure u responded by saying that u r suffering from over-availability and surplus interest. That in fact ur wedding is around the corner but u r wiling to shift it for medicals. LOL.
On a serious note CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully we'll do our medicals together very soon.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
spacyzuma:

not on the race... came across this thread and decided to tag along.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
one more day gone
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
wakama6:
one more day gone

One day closer

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ElDeeVee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
MarvellousGod:
very funny and enlightening thread, I enjoy going through it grin
Lol very funny thread
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 2:12am On Oct 16, 2015
gj:

Have you been waiting from the last recruitment (2008?)?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gj: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2015
naastyme: Have you been waiting from the last recruitment (2008?)?
I 've been waitlisted from 2013/2014 recruitment.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:37am On Oct 16, 2015
gj:

So, they can keep people waiting this long naa.. It's well.. That's why dey called it "waiting list" though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2015
gj:

For this same recruitment then. It is for experienced hire, isn't it? I don't know of a waiting list for graduate trainee.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jamesbridget13(f): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
I wish everyone seeking a brighter future with NLNG best of luck

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob16(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2015
naastyme:

For this same recruitment then. It is for experienced hire, isn't it? I don't know of a waiting list for graduate trainee.

Probably for 2013 Operator Trainee
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2015
artmedia:
lol. He was just being sarcastic.

Oh! Okay then. No worries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.