Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1222689 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
charlsy: hi all. do you know that when you reduce the size of the documents to be uploaded, you wont be able to see clearly what is contained in the documents like your nysc,degree and so on and they said that 300kb is the max. size for all documents.How would they be able to see what is inside the document.am having a problem on this.Should i just go ahead and reduce all the size of the documents to fall withing 300kb even though it cant be clearly seen when opened? pls i need a reply and did any of you notice the same in yours too?

Use this jpeg compressor, jpeg-optimizer.com,it gives u crisp and clear reduced files.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by noahola: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
luvola: @ Dmainman - Please in the name of Allah , kindly send me the full dragnet question please... Let chat please because . Plsssssssssssss
here is my email I'd jolomismarrow@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kelvic1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
charlsy: hi all. do you know that when you reduce the size of the documents to be uploaded, you wont be able to see clearly what is contained in the documents like your nysc,degree and so on and they said that 300kb is the max. size for all documents.How would they be able to see what is inside the document.am having a problem on this.Should i just go ahead and reduce all the size of the documents to fall withing 300kb even though it cant be clearly seen when opened? pls i need a reply and did any of you notice the same in yours too?
yes, you are right but since the instruction given is that ALL UPLOADS SHOULD NOT EXCEED 300Kb, I think we should just obey the instruction.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by patwilly(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello guys. Will anyone please be kind enough to send me GMAT and DRAGNET past questions . I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks
send to ehicomfy@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Mintayo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
jacoshirleya: i got the same message after applying i.e dear ( my name) thank you for your interest in Nigeria LNG,...but i did not receive any confirmation email in my inbox. Should i be worried?
check your spam and the alternate email address you dropped.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jerrymania(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ashmark: Ha!!!!! Boss, I remember,how are you doin? Long time bro
Bro i dey oh. just in the limbo now wetehr to continue my biz with everything i've got or join the job search train.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mayluv(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried submitting twice now. First time i got back a fresh application page and second time it logged me out. I have not gotten any confirmation mail in any of my boxes. Wat do u suggest i do now. Also wen u upload the documents, are the pictures supposed to load and display? Mine didn't do any. Pls respond ASAP. Thanks angry sad angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Coldfaya(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Emasel:

Use this jpeg compressor, jpeg-optimizer.com,it gives u crisp and clear reduced files.

hey bro. finding it difficult to reduce some stuffs to 50kb. could u b of help? like i send it to u, u reduce and send to me? thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
jerrymania:
Bro i dey oh. just in the limbo now wetehr to continue my biz with everything i've got or join the job search train.
You can be doin both..I gat sometin that am doin too but if I get sometin bigger, I won't mind goin for it..So, do whatever U're doin and also by d side check some jobs out. Bt if what you're doin is big enough, then let job search be by d side..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Hyper85(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
mayluv: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried submitting twice now. First time i got back a fresh application page and second time it logged me out. I have not gotten any confirmation mail in any of my boxes. Wat do u suggest i do now. Also wen u upload the documents, are the pictures supposed to load and display? Mine didn't do any. Pls respond ASAP. Thanks angry sad angry
The pics won't display except u re thru, Its network, do it at midnight or early hours of the day and make sure ur docs are of the right size and format
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by emmahoney(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
pls house, I need a good samaritan to forward the text format to biggyemma4divinefavour@gmail.com. Thanks to you all for your favourable response.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by itodoho(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Guys in the house i need your help please. under the work experience and job section, can one fill in IT experience/job in this section or is it only for those who have had a work experience in a field relevant to NLNG operations. thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by itodoho(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
With regards to my earlier request, somebody should help me out please...i want to be done as soon as possible..make una help abeg!@!!!!!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sorry but what application did you guys use in reducing your passport to 300x300px?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Erza: Sorry but what application did you guys use in reducing your passport to 300x300px?

solved.. cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2013

Just obey the instructions... Whether it suits u or not! Beware of automatic disqualification
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
mayluv: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried submitting twice now. First time i got back a fresh application page and second time it logged me out. I have not gotten any confirmation mail in any of my boxes. Wat do u suggest i do now. Also wen u upload the documents, are the pictures supposed to load and display? Mine didn't do any. Pls respond ASAP. Thanks angry sad angry

My brother, if you haven't got the confirmation Email then your application has most likely not been submitted! There are 2 ways to be sure ur application has really gone through:
1. When u hit the submit button, the next page that loads should display ur picture, your information ur submitted and the documents u uploaded.
2. You will get a confirmation Email

Goodluck bro
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cold faya:

hey bro. finding it difficult to reduce some stuffs to 50kb. could u b of help? like i send it to u, u reduce and send to me? thanks

Reducing ur document has never been easier... Right-click on the document and choose open with Microsoft office or Microsoft picture manager. When it opens, click edit pictures at the top. On the right pane, click on compress, Then select web pages and click Ok. Finally save the picture and that's all
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
itodo ho: Guys in the house i need your help please. under the work experience and job section, can one fill in IT experience/job in this section or is it only for those who have had a work experience in a field relevant to NLNG operations. thanks

Please, whatever work experience u have, even if it is a sales job for a supermarket, just add it bro
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by greatdave(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
my pipo...reducing the size of the converted cv pdf is becoming an herculean task for me o(its above 300kb after conversion)...i wuld appreciate any assistance. 2ndly, is it the d total of all documents that shld nt exceed 300kb or the individual documents?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
greatdave: my pipo...reducing the size of the converted cv pdf is becoming an herculean task for me o(its above 300kb after conversion)...i wuld appreciate any assistance. 2ndly, is it the d total of all documents that shld nt exceed 300kb or the individual documents?

I'm willing to help. Send your CV to emahnwel@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2013
just applied. now we wait and pray ...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Erza: just applied. now we wait and pray ...

Pardon my asking, but are you a male or female?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jacoshirleya(f): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks guys for all the help so far. I had to reapply and this time i got a confirmation email.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dazzy4real(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2013
but guys where have u been getting this info about the specific size of the attached document ? cos is not in the site.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Coldfaya(m): 3:17am On Nov 01, 2013
ikenna58:

Reducing ur document has never been easier... Right-click on the document and choose open with Microsoft office or Microsoft picture manager. When it opens, click edit pictures at the top. On the right pane, click on compress, Then select web pages and click Ok. Finally save the picture and that's all

Yea done that but seems not to b clear. Kind of blured. Anyway thanks tho
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Kolkleen(m): 5:08am On Nov 01, 2013
greatdave: my pipo...reducing the size of the converted cv pdf is becoming an herculean task for me o(its above 300kb after conversion)...i wuld appreciate any assistance. 2ndly, is it the d total of all documents that shld nt exceed 300kb or the individual documents?

IMO its the size of individual documents; I may be wrong though. But please don't forget that the instructions also say that "Please ensure you have properly scanned and legible copies of the following documents available in specified format before you proceed to submit your application."
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Zachxolan(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2013
Kolkleen:

IMO its the size of individual documents; I may be wrong though. But please don't forget that the instructions also say that "Please ensure you have properly scanned and legible copies of the following documents available in specified format before you proceed to submit your application."

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sirwilly1(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Good day all. Pls, i'm a bit confused about this 300kb issue. Is the 300kb the maximum size they will accept as the size of a document or the maximum size of all the documents put together?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Fernandinho: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Kolkleen:

IMO its the size of individual documents; I may be wrong though. But please don't forget that the instructions also say that "[b]Please ensure you have properly scanned and legible copies of the following documents available in specified format before you proceed to submit your application.[/b]"

I don't think u are wrong man...I still stand on my opinion that they meant the size of individual scanned documents... smiley How can sometin dats less than 60kb be legible? Maybe NLNG didn't put d message well as regards d size of d scanned documents...Well, i just think pple are afraid of not being shortlisted, dats y they are sticking to d 50KB each... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sunday4ars(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2013
pls,i need help,i find it difficult to convert my cv to pdf. Also, all effort i applied in reducin my pic to 300 by 300 as not worked as d pics always readjust back to 244 by 300. Pls,what can i do.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2013
ikenna58:

Pardon my asking, but are you a male or female?

female. am I off at any point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.