Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba (18841 Views)

Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2013
The pictures below shows the current sorry state of portharcout road in Aba repaired three months ago by our Gov. T. A. Orji with billions of Naira. Please share this images for the whole known what people are passing through here.

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:15am On Oct 29, 2013
pics

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:16am On Oct 29, 2013
portharcout rd aba

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by cKaiser: 4:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:36am On Oct 29, 2013
more

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2013
portharcout rd aba

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2013
more

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:39am On Oct 29, 2013
mods front page pls

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:40am On Oct 29, 2013
mods front page plssssssssssssssss

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:42am On Oct 29, 2013
front page pls ooo

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:43am On Oct 29, 2013
just three months. it is very shareful
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by bloggernaija: 4:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Feedeefee
Fower to zee feefle

KEEP VOTING ULTRA CONSERVATIVE PARTIES/INDIVIDUALS INTO POWER AND EXPECT MIRACLES TO HAPPEN.

7 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:44am On Oct 29, 2013
God we need your quick intervention in abia state
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 4:45am On Oct 29, 2013
The evil men do lives after them. t a orji you coursed
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by rottennaija(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2013
nice road, should keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by cKaiser: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Excellent roads, Nice one PDP

PDP has been ruling this state for 15yrs now.

Pls lets vote them in for another 15yrs

16 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2013
cKaiser: Excellent roads, Nice one PDP

PDP has been ruling this state for 15yrs now.

Pls lets vote them in for another 15yrs

yes o let us vote for him because na our son

3 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by drnoel: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2013
That road has being a thorne in the flesh 4 all administrations who was ever in power in abia state since the beginning of time. I doubt it will ever be repaired and stay repaired.

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2013
drnoel: That road has being a thorne in the flesh 4 all administrations who was ever in power in abia state since the beginning of time. I doubt it will ever be repaired and stay repaired.
I dont understand your point
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by checkdate(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2013
This kind Thing Self.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by greall1: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2013
More pix.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by bobaustin(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Abia state shuld tak hrt.. It z nt a new tin o. Roads worzt than dat ar n dz country.. So abia rmain calm God wil do it soon
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2013
T. A Orji is currently in Israel praying...

16 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by BabaEleko(m): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2013
If den repair all the roads finish, which one una want make den take campaign for next election, op.

By the way wetin consign me with eastern pple road shebi them prefer sugarcane to honey, abi una no see dia "World Class international airport" wey Oduah carve. Abu Dhabi government sef dey jealous am. grin

12 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2013
Looking at Emindu's pathetic pictures, and I'm asking myself: For the love of God, who still constructs roads without drainages, in the year 2013??

Some people should be lined up and shot.

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by dridowu: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2013
If ds was in lasgidi , some of my brodas would have said "Tinubu has looted Lagos finish " now whom do we blame for ds " UNFINISHED BUSINESS " in Abia State where Tinubu has no say.

10 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by NoContract(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: T. A Orji is currently in Israel praying...

Touche. Epic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by boron10(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2013
Rizstar: God we need your quick intervention in abia state
Dey there make pant dey wear you. Una nor go plan Assassinate the ediot, Make e for serve as a deterrent to other thieves?

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by MAYOWAAK: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2013
In Nigeria, you don't dodge potholes when you are driving you just choose the ones you will enter. -Pastor Sam Adeyemi

20 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2013
dridowu: If ds was in lasgidi , some of my brodas would have said "Tinubu has looted Lagos finish " now whom do we blame for ds " UNFINISHED BUSINESS " in Abia State where Tinubu has no say.
Blame aregbeshola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Ex-governors Left Behind / Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.