Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

5 Most Pressing Needs Of An Average Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Most Pressing Needs Of An Average Nigerian (1768 Views)

How Much Does The Average Nigerian Spend Yearly? / Does Fuel Subsidy Benefit The Average Nigerian? / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Pressing Needs Of An Average Nigerian by Kingsley1000(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2013
I was arguing with my business oriented friend yesterday and he was saying that business in nigeria is all about people's immediate needs. To him, the law of business is "capitalize on people's need and they will fill your pocket with money. These are 10 most pressin needs of an average nigerian.

1. Job: Tell an average 9ja man hw to land a high payin job with little or noting and you will become his god. poverty don turn pple to mumu.
2. Health: Nigerians fear sickness like mad. this is why stigmatisation will forever remain part of our culture. prove to a nigerian dat AIDS no dey kill again and you have solved his problem of one night stand. this is why all these herbal medicine practioners dey hama nowadays.
3. How to make quick cash: if you enter google now, the hotest selling trend is 'internet and importation business'. WHY? Because they feel you can make quick and easy money 4rm there. this is why they can be easily sweet *tongued* to buy the ebooks but i tell u not up to 10% of them succed 2ru dat.
4. Online scholarship and visa: i'v not seen any country dat applies for visa like we do. Seems like free tins too dey sweet us bt who no like better thing. show a nigerian how to enter europe, usa, china safely n u don give am d best xmas present.
5. How to get that g¤¤l that he likes: For this one no comment cos its universal.
You can help this thread to grow by pasting the needs of an average nigerian that u have seen, observed, witnessed or is into right now.
<THANKS>
Re: 5 Most Pressing Needs Of An Average Nigerian by eduson33(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: 5 Most Pressing Needs Of An Average Nigerian by Onedaysure(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Tell your landlord ur papa get house 4 ur village, but i can't carry it to lagos. Average lagosiansss!! Wetin i go do now?

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Managed Account / Need Printing Equipment For Printing Press? Pre Owned Inventory For Sale / Goldmine Liberty Concept Denies That Its Fund Cooperative Program Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.