Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems (4755 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars / The Genesis Of The Crisis Of Terrorism In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
I didn't claim to be foolish either. Stop making things up please.
You'r back. Good to hear from you again.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
lygn19:
Ok let's get this, from sahara reporters-
-All of a sudden sm particular set of ppl start complaining dat aviation minister is marginalising them in d ministry, as a result of this they were calling for her sac, after a headcount was done it was discovered that dz particular set of ppl, from dz particular tribe makes up 64percent of workers,only 1 tribe 64percent.
-All of a sudden Aviation minister makes Enugu airport international,this same set of ppl went around d media and started giving false reasons y the airport won't be profitable, that didn't work they started saying enugu airport is dirty, that didn't work, they went back to there drawing board.
-They came up with another article and said the coming of international flights into enugu wud kill local flights, that one didn't work.
-A plane crash(agagu case) happened instead of them to wait for investigation, they started protesting that she shud be sacked, after d blackbox was decoded it was discovered dat it wz d pilots fault, they went back to the drawing board again.
-All of a sudden papers started appearing,b4 they cud say hoot this ppl started calling for her sack with utter seriousness, even though some of them don't even know wat d story is abt, only d source of d story wud tell u if its true or false.
SHUD I CONTINUE, coz dz ppl know demselves.

This is sentimental gibberish.

When Nike Grange A professor was sacked by Yar adua did any Yoruba complain? What was her offence. It is this kind of talk that makes people resent Ibos. You always like to introduce unnecessary sentiments . The reality is by now this woman shouls have resigned long ago.

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
Fair hearing about what in particular? That she didn't spend public money to buy a car that cost that much? Or that people are making it up? In many sane countries, she can go to jail for this, let alone talking about fair hearing for her to keep her job after all this. But this is Nigeria, every section is protecting their own best thieves.
Ok what if at the end d whole Bullet proof car saga turns out false?
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Well you talk foolishly that was why I asked the first question. If you cannot be polite just stay away from me. Do not quote me telling me I am saying rubbish. At your age you should have learnt abot actions and reactions
In my understanding of English language, saying rubbish doesn't mean that you're rubbish or being called rubbish either. I have said many rubbish things in the past, unless you are so perfect that you haven't.

This is an interactive forum, if you don't want to be quoted, go to the one where no one is quoted and stop going on about your age. Again this is an internet forum, why getting angry over an issue me and you knew nothing about. Relax, as I am relaxed.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
In my understanding of English language, saying rubbish doesn't mean that you rubbish or being called rubbish either. I have said many rubbish things in the past, unless you are so perfect that you haven't.

This is an interactive forum, if you don't want to be quoted, go to the one where no one is quoted and stop going on about your age. Again this is an internet forum, why getting angry over an issue me and you knew nothing about. Relax, as I am relaxed.
I said you talk foolishly I didn't say you are a fool so there is no problem. can we agree that that last remark when you said I said rubbish was Foolishness on your part
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
lygn19:
Ok what if at the end d whole Bullet proof car saga turns out false?
You mean at the end, we are to hear that the car doesn't exist or that we will be told that it was lawfully purchased? I wait for that verdict.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda:
I said you talk foolishly I didn't say you are a fool so there is no problem.
Now you are misquoting your own words, not me,
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
Now you are misquoting your own words, not me,
Misquote? I have not quoted so the question of misquoting does not arise. I just observe that you talk foolishly which does not mean you are a fool by the way
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda:

This is sentimental gibberish.

When Nike Grange A professor was sacked by Yar adua did any Yoruba complain? What was her offence. It is this kind of talk that makes people resent Ibos. You always like to introduce unnecessary sentiments . The reality is by now this woman shouls have resigned long ago.
When MKO abiola result was annuled by d same northerners did any yoruba complain?...
We Igbo's re not d same with u ppl its ur attitude dat made Nigeria what it is today, once its a northerner u ppl turn deaf and dump but once d person dat did it comes from anywhere across the Niger, all of u turn freedom fighters.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by atlwireles: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
Fair hearing about what in particular? That she didn't spend public money to buy a car that cost that much? Or that people are making it up? In many sane countries, she can go to jail for this, let alone talking about fair hearing for her to keep her job after all this. But this is Nigeria, every section is protecting their own best thieves.

Stop talking rubbish my friend You want to jail and sack her based on what Who made you judge and jury here
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
lygn19:
When MKO abiola result was annuled by d same northerners did any yoruba complain?...
We Igbo's re not d same with u ppl its ur attitude dat made Nigeria what it is today, once its a northerner u ppl turn deaf and dump but once d person dat did it comes from anywhere across the Niger, all of u turn freedom fighters.
I now realise who you are. You are not equipped for any kind of debate on this forum and so cannot profit from intellectual commerce. There is nothing to discuss
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
You mean at the end, we are to hear that the car doesn't exist or that we will be told that it was lawfully purchased? I wait for that verdict.
Ok, while u wait for it, I want u to open ur facebook account and search for sahara reporters, after u re done I want u to tell me what u think wud be d result of d verdict after looking at d source of d entire saga.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Misquote? I have not quoted so the question of misquoting does not arise. I just observe that you talk foolishly which does not mean you are a fool by the way
Ok, lets leave it at that, it seems we had a different understanding of the English language, lets others be the judge of that. Now back to the issue-Stella Oduah and millionzed dollar mercedes.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by atlwireles: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
"The current Minister of Aviation is the first Minister to ever attract my attention in this regard because of mounting evidence of her deliberate tribal hostility. She has started the war; she will not determine when it will end and how".

Unfortunately you will not either.

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
lygn19:
Ok, while u wait for it, I want u to open ur facebook account and search for sahara reporters, after u re done I want u to tell me what u think wud be d result of d verdict after looking at d source of d entire saga.
I knew for a fact that there are our Igbo guys at Saharareporters. What am I suppose to see on this facebook page? Like I said before, don't give your enemies even the slightest of a chance.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
atlwireles: "The current Minister of Aviation is the first Minister to ever attract my attention in this regard because of mounting evidence of her deliberate tribal hostility. She has started the war; she will not determine when it will end and how".

Unfortunately you will not either.
I don't support the supposed car purchase, but it people like you with opinion like this that is helping rogue Nigeria politicians, who careless where you and me comes from when it come to lining their private pocket. By the way, am talking to the writer of the bolded.-atiwireles
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
Ok, lets leave it at that, it seems we had a different understanding of the English language, lets others be the judge of that. Now back to the issue-Stella Oduah and millionzed dollar mercedes.
yes back to the issue. Can we stop Ibonizing the issue. The woman should have the decency to resign . I don't even know that she is the one that bought the car but there has been a breach of our laws on her watch and so she should go first. She is the boss and is responsible. She has failed in her duties.
Next we should then investigte who has authorized the purchase and that seems to be a criminal offence under our laws.That should be prosecuted. It is not complex at all
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by atlwireles: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
I don't support the supposed car purchase, but it people like you with opinion like this that is helping rogue Nigeria politicians, who careless where you and me comes from when it come to lining their private pocket. By the way, am talking to the writer of the bolded.-atiwireles

Those are the words of Dele sobowale, the great defender of the yorubas

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: yes back to the issue. Can we stop Ibonizing the issue. The woman should have the decency to resign . I don't even know that she is the one that bought the car but there has been a breach of our laws on her watch and so she should go first. She is the boss and is responsible. She has failed in her duties.
Next we should then investigte who has authorized the purchase and that seems to be a criminal offence under our laws.That should be prosecuted. It is not complex at all
She shud resign because of meer rumours, then after she resigns, the case wud get investigated. Re u saying d right thing
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: yes back to the issue. Can we stop Ibonizing the issue. The woman should have the decency to resign . I don't even know that she is the one that bought the car but there has been a breach of our laws on her watch and so she should go first. She is the boss and is responsible. She has failed in her duties.
This exactly what you should be saying all along, not you guys comparing tribal thieves-who happens to be the worst?
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
atlwireles:

Those are the words of Dele sobowale, the great defender of the yorubas
He is entitled to his opinion, just like me and you. Of which you can ignore his.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by atlwireles: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
The issues remain the same, there is an allegation, which needs to be investigated. let's await the result, before making any conclusion. The Minster has a right to due process.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
atlwireles: The issues remain the same, there is an allegation, which needs to be investigated. let's await the result, before making any conclusion. The Minster has a right to due process.
We all knew what allegation investigation in Nigeria means- brush it under the carpet until another/bigger new deed surfaced and the old one is forgotten.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
if other rogues in nigeria have remained free and unpunished, this woman should not be made the scape goat just because igbos are fools.
i bet you that if she were from ijaw, nobody will find the balls to touch her
what hurts is that even igbo are crucifying her while others like niger delta, north and even yoruba groups are trying to save her.
tomorrow igbo people will start to complain about being trampled upon by others
nonsense
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
This exactly what you should be saying all along, not you guys comparing tribal thieves-who happens to be the worst?
Who is comparing triba thieves? Can you show a quote?

Not only do you talk foolishly you also lie. I criticized the young man who put forward the defence on the grounds that she was being persecuted because she is Ibo. My point is several Yorubas have been prosecuted and convicted. The groundswell of opinion in Yoruba land has not been to come out and claim so and so is being persecuted because they are Yoruba. How is that "comparing tribal thieves"

Was Balogun not jailed under Obasanjo.
When Nike Grange was sacked did you hear any Yoruba defence Youth league threatening fire and brimstone??
Here the Overwhelming voice from Ibos has been to defend this woman. How can you then characterize this as "comparing tribal thieves" You are consistent in your foolish utterances and I might have to revise my earlier statement about you not being a fool.
Why must the Ibo card be played now
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
why is nobody finding the balls to touch diezani alison madueke? answer: she is ijaw!
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: Who is comparing tribl thieves? Not only do you talk foolishly you also lie. I criticized the young man who put forward the defence on the grounds that she was being persecuted because she is Ibo. My point is several Yorubas have been prosecuted and convicted. The groundswell of opinion in Yoruba land has not been to come out and claim so and so is being persecuted because they are Yoruba. Was Balogun not jailed under Obasanjo.
When Nike Grange was sacked did you here any Yoruba defence Youth league threatening fire and brimstone??
Here the Overwhelming voice from Ibos has been to defend this woman. How can you then characterize this as "comparing tribal thieves" You are consistent in your foolish utterances and I might have to revise my earlier statement about you not being a fool
In as much as I love your king Solomon utterances, you should by now learned how to ignore my foolish ones. One day, you never know, I will becomes as wise as you.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
In as much as I love your king Solomon utterances, you should be now learn how to ignore my foolish ones. One day, you never know, I will becomes as wise as you.
That will take a great collaboration between Jesus and Amadioha
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
re@lchange:
why is nobody finding the balls to touch diezani alison madueke? answer: she is ijaw!
Exactly my point. In Nigeria, comparing ethnic/tribal criminals is the culture.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: That will take a great collaboration between Jesus and Amadioha

Miracle can happen. If you are this wise, hopefully one day I will tie your sandals. It can happen.
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by 0monnakoda: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eziachi:
Miracle can happen. If you are this wise, hopefully one day I will tie your sandals. It can happen.
I don't wear sandals
Re: This Is The True Genesis Of Oduah's Problems by Eziachi: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
0monnakoda: I don't wear sandals
Its an euphemism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike / Fayemi: Let's Channel Borrowed Funds To Regenerative Areas Of Economy / Akure Bye Election Results Comes In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.